+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1390Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Quote Originally Posted by elleprn;4096821;
    It's the 34, that I find hard to believe!
    yeah, me too!!!
    I'm 5'2", 120 lbs and I wear a 36. I find it hard to believe that my ribcage is bigger than Nene's cuz that's what the 34 or 36 represents. She's a big woman and I don't mean fat.

Quote Originally Posted by KeepItReal;4096450;
    Cynthia's man was so out of line with Nene last night. How dare he comment on the state of her relationship.
    So very true, KeepItReal!!!
    Unbelievable that anyone would think they know what another couples' problems are. He doesn't even know either of them!!!

I thought the luncheon or whatever it was with the exception of NeNe discussing her relationship was hilarious and NeNe talking about what she woud NOT use in her VJJ was over the top and thoughts of her mother sending her to the psychiatric ward, I had tears in my eyes from laughing. Why was Kandi going to get her mother that gift?

I thought it was heartwarming when Kandi's mother offered NeNe comfort. I think that is what she needed so much. Someone to care especially a mother figure.

I thought the show was more than entertaining.
    Sometimes right back where you started from is right where you belong.

Yeah, the Nene rant was hilarious. As for Kandi and her gift to her mom, maybe mom always wanted one. She didn't look opposed to the idea at all. She just doesn't look like the type to go purchase one for herself. I actually think more older people have them than we would imagine.

I also loved Kandi's mom offering support to Nene. There seems to be some tension between Kandi and Nene, but Nene needed to feel the support of a mom figure.
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

I watch all of the Housewives series, but this is my first season watching the Atlanta housewives. I think the show is highly entertaining ... crazy ... ridiculous ... repulsive at times. So much to think about. It makes other "reality" shows seem dull.

I, too, was perplexed about the "34" bra size. I would guess she's maybe a 40?

And it's a riot to see Phaedra lie about her due date. So unconvincing!

The pickle photo shoot and the internet sex show were mildly disturbing.

Quote Originally Posted by thedragonlady;4096962;
    yeah, me too!!!
    I'm 5'2", 120 lbs and I wear a 36. I find it hard to believe that my ribcage is bigger than Nene's cuz that's what the 34 or 36 represents. She's a big woman and I don't mean fat.
    Me three! Okay I'm 5', 100 pounds. Mind you I've had a lumpectomy in my left "girl" & a partial mastectomy on my right side. This past summer I went to Victorias Secret becasue I needed a new strapless bra. I was measured at a 34C. Brought it home, I could hook-it but couldn't breathe. Went back & I was a 36B. (Thank GOD for Hello Bombshell). No way can Nene be a 34.

Side note: I loved the yellow bra Cynthia tried on. Anyone know who makes it?

RE: The bras: My daughter is 5'4" and wears a size 2. She went to Victoria's Secret to buy a bra. They measured her as a 32 B. When they didn't have the bra she wanted in her size, the sales girl (and I use that term loosely) proclaimed "why don't you try the "sister size" to 32 B ................... a 30 A. LOL

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Nene and Cynthia were in a shop that did bra fittings, so they should have gotten the right sizes for their current bodies. Cynthia got a 34D, and she was shocked because she always thought she was a 34C. I've heard about a shop that specializes in bra measurements in Atlanta, but I don't know if that was it. I want to say that this same shop will also custom-make your bra, which I think is a great idea. We need more shops like that around this country. Lots of people just assume that they wear a certain size, having never been professionally fitted. I don't trust just any old place....even if they claim to have fitters, like Victoria's Secret. A lot of girls think they wear a certain size because their friends claim to wear that size.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

This shop has stores in New York & Philly. Going to be in both places soon. I've got to get that yellow bra.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;4094631;
    It was roses....See, I thought it looked like Christmas light bulbs....you thought marshmallows!

Nene had her nose narrowed, but not broken and realigned. What a waste of money, since she already had a decent nose, but it is her money, I guess....if she paid for it.
    My guess is that her hubby, Gregg, is paying for her big makeover...that she is taking advantage of his $$ while she can so she feel better about herself (by fixing her outside looks) before she divorces him. I think she already had plans to divorce him BEFORE getting all this work done, so she thought she would prep herself for the dating scene again on his dime. She had not told him yet (prior to the surgery) about her future plans to divorce him (as shown on the show)...otherwise he might not have wanted to foot the bill for all that work. Just a thought...

+ Reply to Thread