+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1489Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

FORT Fanatic

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Yes, TMI but don't forget the girls are moving to Sunday night, starting this Sunday.
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by chitex3;4096273;
    Yes, TMI but don't forget the girls are moving to Sunday night, starting this Sunday.
    I don't like the move actually. I wish it was still on Mondays. I wonder why they're moving the show to Sunday ??

FORT Fanatic

I don't think I like the move, I have too much on Sunday night. Ok, that's my life not theirs'!
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

she def looks more than 5 mos and who has a baby shower that early in the pregnancy????

Quote Originally Posted by thedragonlady;4096109;

And am I wrong or did it seem like Phadra was talking about inducing labor early to have her baby or was it just a cover up because the baby's due date does not match up with her wedding date (and/or husband)? She sure looks more than 5 months preggers to me.

Quote Originally Posted by thedragonlady;4096109;
    I really disliked the whole pickle escapade. It's just not an image I want in my brain but there it is!

I thought the other topics were hilarious.

I don't think Sheree likes that Doctor guy very much at all...I think it's part of the "script." She often looks repulsed.

I've just learned two new words: boughetto and meat curtains.

And am I wrong or did it seem like Phadra was talking about inducing labor early to have her baby or was it just a cover up because the baby's due date does not match up with her wedding date (and/or husband)? She sure looks more than 5 months preggers to me.

I think Phaedra is trying to live up to all of her proper southern lady claims and trying to hide the fact that she was knocked up before the wedding.

I could live without the pickles as well. Her husband is a good sport. I couldn't tell you the number of men who I know that would not have been willing to play the pickle game with her, especially with millions of witnesses.

Sheree's date was out of order trying to get her to lick his fingers. Again, I couldn't tell you the number of women I know who would never do that with witnesses and especially with someone who they are not intimate with. I wonder if her date even got why she didn't want to go there. He's acting far too familiar with her too soon.

Cynthia's man was so out of line with Nene last night. How dare he comment on the state of her relationship.

Nene's nose is distracting.

Show was a bit raunchy last night but like someone mentioned I rather enjoyed the lack of drama.

Riley made my heart bleed a little when she spoke of her father last night and then mentioning that she wanted someone like AJ around. Goes to show that the guy had something deeper to him than some guy with a gang of children.

I also hate the Sunday night move. Dexter, Amazing race, football delays, Sunday is already a tv traffic jam for me.
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

Quote Originally Posted by realhousewife1;4096393;
    I don't like the move actually. I wish it was still on Mondays. I wonder why they're moving the show to Sunday ??
    Okay why the move to Sunday? Monday was my perfect "H" night; House, Ho's & Hoarders. Now I am going to have to remember Sunday nights. What are they replacing it with?

During the bra shopping on last nights episode. I thought I heard NeNe mention her new bra size. I thought she said 34C. If that is true, the Atlanta cameras must add 50 pounds rather than the normal 10 pounds! Did anyone else hear her mention that?
    Last edited by elleprn; 11-02-2010 at 04:22 PM. Reason: spelled incorrectly

FORT Fanatic

I think Cynthia was 34C or D, and NoNo was an F cup.
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

NeNe is an F cup after her reduction surgery!!!
    OMG - what was she before? Say it isn't so!!
    To Thine Own Self Be True

It's the 34, that I find hard to believe!

+ Reply to Thread