+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1593Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Well, when you spend your adult life in fabulous clothes with people taking a million pictures of you and telling you how beautiful you are and fawning over you, I guess that attitude is just a part of it. Let's just hope she's a nice person to go with it.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I guess you're right.

Like I said, I've not actually tuned in, but when I watch other Bravo shows, they show endless promos of the Atlanta ladies. It's hard to miss Marhmallow / Christmas light lady or the latest ascendant to the throne of Iman.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;4094517;
    I thought that those fake lashes and rhinestone mascara were for cars, only! My first thought was "Look! She's wearing what the cars wear!".

I gotta get out more, I guess.
    Had to add this: I have the "lashes" on my car but even I couldn't bring myself to ordering the rhinestone eyeliner to go with them! Even for cars, it's seemed tacky, let alone a professional pregnant woman.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;4094631;
    It was roses....See, I thought it looked like Christmas light bulbs....you thought marshmallows!
    You would think anyone with eyes in their head would see how silly those rosebuds, aka light bulbs, aka marshmallows looked!!

Okay, I wonder how long Sheree is going to put up with this guy she's dating. He's a bit much
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

TMI night! Phaedra and her husband with the pickles, Kandi's sex show, meat curtains?! I loved the look on Sheree's face when the Dr. guy was trying to get her to eat the cookie dough off of his finger, Nene talking about what not to put in your vajayjay. I'd rather laugh than watch fighting, hair pulling and table flipping, but that's just me.

Don't forget the bra shopping.
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by straycat80;4096063;
    TMI night! Phaedra and her husband with the pickles, Kandi's sex show, meat curtains?! I loved the look on Sheree's face when the Dr. guy was trying to get her to eat the cookie dough off of his finger, Nene talking about what not to put in your vajayjay. I'd rather laugh than watch fighting, hair pulling and table flipping, but that's just me.
    I'm torn on all this. One the one hand, it is kind of "boughetto", but on the other, why not? These kinds of discussions could be really helpful to people.

**LOVE** Kandi's mom.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;4094631;
    It was roses....See, I thought it looked like Christmas light bulbs....you thought marshmallows!
    Exactly....This is all I saw

Quote Originally Posted by straycat80;4096063;
    I really disliked the whole pickle escapade. It's just not an image I want in my brain but there it is!

I thought the other topics were hilarious.

I don't think Sheree likes that Doctor guy very much at all...I think it's part of the "script." She often looks repulsed.

I've just learned two new words: boughetto and meat curtains.

And am I wrong or did it seem like Phadra was talking about inducing labor early to have her baby or was it just a cover up because the baby's due date does not match up with her wedding date (and/or husband)? She sure looks more than 5 months preggers to me.

+ Reply to Thread