+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1357Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

  1. #1941
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    33

    Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

    Oh my word this episode was so entertaining. All of the ladies interviews about Fake-dra were classic! That woman is a mess.

  2. #1942
    FORT Fanatic canuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    West LA
    Posts
    515

    Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

    Quote Originally Posted by BlondeOne;4092327;
    Big Poppas wife must have no self esteem or anything. Maybe she married him for $$ and has a gay husband too. I felt sorry for Mrs. Poppa at first but it has been how many years and she still stays with him??
    Just heard that Kim was pregnant with her younger football player friend. (Croix?????) Initially he didn't want anything to do with it. Subsequently changed his mind. Kim apparently told her lesbian ex who, in turn, told the tabloids.

    Curious if true.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    Tom Hanks - A League of Their Own

  3. #1943
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    5,040

    Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

    Quote Originally Posted by canuck;4092860;
    Just heard that Kim was pregnant with her younger football player friend. (Croix?????) Initially he didn't want anything to do with it. Subsequently changed his mind. Kim apparently told her lesbian ex who, in turn, told the tabloids.

    Curious if true.
    This show would be nothing without Kim and NeNe. They are off the charts in just about everything they do.

  4. #1944
    Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Right Here, Right Now
    Posts
    25,092

    Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

    Now, if this is true, how's that going to play with her daughters. Don't I remember her telling her oldest that no matter what she does, not to have sex?

    Skanky Kim.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

    When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

  5. #1945
    FORT Fogey Dragonlady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Pasadena, CA
    Posts
    3,912

    Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

    Quote Originally Posted by Prism;4092487;
    I don't know how they handle the bar exam down there in Georgia, but I could swear Phakedra paid someone to take it for her. She seems so darned brainless, I cannot believe she made it through law school.
    I think she probably has "book smarts" but lacks taste and common sense. I have never seen such an ego driven spectacle as her dancing with the dumbest looking rosebuds stuck in her hair, coupled with a man whose false eyelashes were longer than hers!!! No wonder I watch these shows.
    Where else would you see such things??!!! Even my wildest imagination couldn't come up with what we saw at this baby (?) shower.

  6. #1946
    I'm Just Sayin' mayamaisha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    263

    Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

    Quote Originally Posted by thedragonlady;4093311;
    I think she probably has "book smarts" but lacks taste and common sense. I have never seen such an ego driven spectacle as her dancing with the dumbest looking rosebuds stuck in her hair, coupled with a man whose false eyelashes were longer than hers!!! No wonder I watch these shows.
    Where else would you see such things??!!! Even my wildest imagination couldn't come up with what we saw at this baby (?) shower.
    Sometimes right back where you started from is right where you belong.

  7. #1947
    Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Right Here, Right Now
    Posts
    25,092

    Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

    I thought that those fake lashes and rhinestone mascara were for cars, only! My first thought was "Look! She's wearing what the cars wear!".

    I gotta get out more, I guess.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

    When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

  8. #1948
    FORT Fogey norealityhere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,139

    Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

    I just haven't had the strength to tune in this season.
    All I've done is seen the promos.
    Can someone enlighten me as to what the woman had in her hair? It looked like a series of marshmallows pasted in.
    Is that what it was?
    And it looked like Nene had a new nose.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

  9. #1949
    Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Right Here, Right Now
    Posts
    25,092

    Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

    It was roses....See, I thought it looked like Christmas light bulbs....you thought marshmallows!

    Nene had her nose narrowed, but not broken and realigned. What a waste of money, since she already had a decent nose, but it is her money, I guess....if she paid for it.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

    When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

  10. #1950
    FORT Fogey norealityhere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,139

    Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

    Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;4094631;
    It was roses....See, I thought it looked like Christmas light bulbs....you thought marshmallows!

    Nene had her nose narrowed, but not broken and realigned. What a waste of money, since she already had a decent nose, but it is her money, I guess....if she paid for it.
    Roses. OMG. I would never have guessed that.
    Shay, I love your idea of Christmas lights. I just rolled when I read that.

    I thought she looked fine before, but I guess she had issues with it. I doubt any of them pay for the procedures when they agree to the filming. But, who knows?!!

    THe new lady looks super gorgeous, but she also looked like she was well aware of it.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.