+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1357Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Seeing Kim's mother's face was a shock for me. That has got to be why Kim keeps a cosmetic surgeon on retainer. I'm also surprised that she hasn't talked her mother into having some things done.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;4091263;
    Seeing Kim's mother's face was a shock for me. .
    LMAO! Kim's mama seemed like a nice lady, but that face is well...umm....HOW BOUT THEM RAIDERS!!!!!

On another note, Phaedra is a MESS! I have a feeling she is a Teresa Guidice in the making. That baby shower was a mess, especially with the flowers growing out of Phaedra's head, that gaudy makeup and those brown slippers with that fancy dress. Kandi said it best...BOUGHETTO! I think Boughetto is more of an ostentatious display of wealth that comes from someone who didn't have money growing up, just like Fakedra. I don't care what she tries to portray, but her marriage is in turmoil...her husband seems to run for the hills when she's out and about. And judging by her narcissistic tendencies, can we blame the man?

On NeNe: She still loves her husband. I felt so sad for her during those scenes when she called for Greg. Remember how close and supportive he seemed during season 1? Wow.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

The flowers in Phaedra's hair looked like old fashioned Christmas tree lights to me, at first. How idiotic!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;4091263;
    Seeing Kim's mother's face was a shock for me. That has got to be why Kim keeps a cosmetic surgeon on retainer. I'm also surprised that she hasn't talked her mother into having some things done.

Hearing Kim's mom made it that much apparent where she truely gets her "morals and values from"
    "...feelings are so 1979..."
    -classic

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny;4091192;
    Dwight was wearing a pink hat. This baby shower was so over-the-top...a first dance minus the baby-daddy & the baby...why????

I did an awful thing last night...I have my son now addicted to RHW! He was a bit surprised to learn the Kim is as old a his brother; he thought she was in her 40's.

Kim & her parents...sigh...claim to be devout catholics & LOVE Big Poppi & are okay Kim having an affair with a married man. Yeaaa devout my butt!
    Amen sister....to the devout thing...Kim is a total abomination to anything that is considered Godly!

And actually, Dwight was wearing his "pink" hat at the races...not the shower. As someone else stated...I was wondering why P's husband was not at the shower also. If he refused to dance with her, then why wasn't he just there anyways? Other guys were. And...he didn't go to the races with her either. It seems that Dwight stands in for her husband in every way BUT sex. Just one more woman (like Jill in NY) with a "gay" and "straight" husband. So sick!!! These women need help! I do think they marry only for either the sex or the $$$...it has nothing to do w/friendship or relationship, otherwise they wouldn't need a "gay" husband also. Or...is the new way of getting even with the Morman men w/many wives? These women have at least 2 hubbies...one gay...one straight!

And Kim is back w/Big Poppa now!!! Shocking...NOT!!! Guess she was low on cash to keep up w/her lifestyle...Tardy for the Party has had it's run....so it's time to use Big Poppa again (his wallet and Bentley at least) until she gets another song produced and sold to the public as actual music. She would never have made it back in the day before they did mixing and electronic adjustments to your voice...like back in the days of Elvis. The girl CANNOT SING!!! Keep smoking Kim...that might help.

Big Poppas wife must have no self esteem or anything. Maybe she married him for $$ and has a gay husband too. I felt sorry for Mrs. Poppa at first but it has been how many years and she still stays with him??

I wouldn't want to be related to or work with Phaedra, but she sure is entertaining from a distance. That shower was so stupidly ostentatious, and had nothing to do with her actual baby. And her husband may be a convict, but he 10 times more likeable than she is.

I don't know how they handle the bar exam down there in Georgia, but I could swear Phakedra paid someone to take it for her. She seems so darned brainless, I cannot believe she made it through law school.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

the baby shower was the stupidest thing I've seen in a long time. I see why Apollo didn't attend or want to dance with Phadrea. What was dancing with Dwight supposed to symbolize? That she plans to dress her son in pink hats? I understand why she wants her child to be not seen or heard..... everything must be about her, even the kid's baby shower!

+ Reply to Thread