+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1565Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

I find her to be pretentious as well, and surprisingly outdoes Sheree as her own biggest fan. She is full of herself, and of "it". Her blogs are ridiculous. Next.

(Okay, she did win a point for her "I love me some Kandi but all I could think about was Dwight getting jumped by these heifers." )

FORT Fan

So Faketra rented a husband.

Kim rented parents.

And NeNe rented a best friend.
    "...feelings are so 1979..."
    -classic

FORT Fan

Pheadra looks like all kinds of fool with those flowers sticking out of her head like that.

Lisa looks really good. I like Kandi's hat.
    -classic

That was the best freaking baby shower ever! Loved the girls' comments. That had to be the most overthought event ever planned for a child.

The flowers, the dancers, the Dwight. Outrageous!

Lisa did look good, and I also liked Kandi's hat.
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

Tonights epi was funny! Were those marshmellows in Phakedra's hair? And the rhinestones on her eyelids! That baby shower was over the top! Loved the snarky comments the other housewives were making too.

Oh that poor Phakera woman, she has no idea what a crass cartoon she is. If it wasn't for bad taste she'd have no taste at all.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by ParkerMadison;4090714;
    Pheadra looks like all kinds of fool with those flowers sticking out of her head like that.

Lisa looks really good. I like Kandi's hat.
    Like the hat, since it covered that horrible hair!
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I'm surprised that Dwight/Dwrong didn't wear a hat. And that Phaedra's husband didn't attend the shower to dance with her....I can't imagine my husband (when I 'housed' one) refusing me at a time like that. There must be a lust addiction between them, because I can't understand that pairing, at all. I'm super sure that it won't last for long.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;4091172;
    I'm surprised that Dwight/Dwrong didn't wear a hat. And that Phaedra's husband didn't attend the shower to dance with her....I can't imagine my husband (when I 'housed' one) refusing me at a time like that. There must be a lust addiction between them, because I can't understand that pairing, at all. I'm super sure that it won't last for long.
    Was he even invited. That spectacle seemed to be about Phaedra, Pheadra Pheadra. Did they even mention the baby?
    -classic

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;4091172;
    Dwight was wearing a pink hat. This baby shower was so over-the-top...a first dance minus the baby-daddy & the baby...why????

I did an awful thing last night...I have my son now addicted to RHW! He was a bit surprised to learn the Kim is as old a his brother; he thought she was in her 40's.

Kim & her parents...sigh...claim to be devout catholics & LOVE Big Poppi & are okay Kim having an affair with a married man. Yeaaa devout my butt!

+ Reply to Thread