+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1392Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Nice to see that they tapped into the psychic network for this season of CA. Both Latoya and Dionne? What, Trump couldn't snag Ms. Cleo?

If they were going to get Nene the least they could have done was get Michael Lohan so I can hear her call him "Lindsey Lohan's Daddy" for the entire season.

It's actually a pretty interesting cast. Looking forward to seeing who is louder-Nene or Lil Jon.

Gary Busey....that should be interesting.
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

Quote Originally Posted by thedragonlady;4086086;
    Oscar winner Marlee Matlin
    Playmate of the year Hope Dworaczyk
    Former teen idol David Cassidy
    Singer Meatloaf
    Baseball star Jose Canseco
    Actress and reality star Lisa Rinna
    "Real Housewives of Atlanta" cast member NeNe Leakes
    Rapper Lil Jon
    Actor Gary Busey
    Country singer John Rich of Big & Rich
    Singer LaToya Jackson
    Singer Dionne Warwick
    TV personality Star Jones
    "Survivor" winner Richard Hatch
    Singer Mark McGrath from Sugar Ray
    Supermodel Niki Taylor
    Wow, I can't wait for this edition.
    It will make up for the current horrible season of the Apprentice.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

FORT Fanatic

Is the model going to spend the whole season wondering if she's going to marry this guy? Does the lawyer not see who/what she married? Did Dwight ever get to a total over $100 for the fashion show? Did Sheree finally realize she should let us know about the oldest daughter, though it was widely known? Did Kim not know she had boobs?

Lastly, NoNo said last week Bryson spent no time with his younger brother. This week the younger brother said he is with him 24/7, so he couldn't be a gang-banger.

This episode was a yawn fest for me.
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

OH EM GEE! Kim is so annoying! And stupid. She was getting all hot and bothered over the men at the White Party and they were all gay, even when someone pointed this out to her. And she was acting like a diva and all she has is one (awful) song out. It was nice of Kandi to help her out though.
    Does Phaedra's husband work? How is he suppose to buy her 'gifts'? He would have to use her money. Then it would be like her buying her own gifts.
    So far this season is boring compared to last season.

Ok -- I know I am gonna sound like a mean girl -- but here goes -- Kim looked ridiculous in that outfit- all of her clothes are toooo tight -- but I guess that is what those guys were going for (I have to admit I do like the song though)-- is it me or is she MUCH BIGGER this season -- in fact most of the ladies seem much larger this go round. Phadra is so annoying and seems so fake and scripted -- and the lacey nighty she was wearing to make her man breakfast -- really -- Please! Who the heck is paying for Kim to rent the sports car and the Limo for her luggage? Sheree actually seems better this season so far. But I have to say all of the ladies seem thicker this season compared to last. Ok I will stop being mean for now :-)

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by chitex3;4087064;
    Is the model going to spend the whole season wondering if she's going to marry this guy? Does the lawyer not see who/what she married? Did Dwight ever get to a total over $100 for the fashion show? Did Sheree finally realize she should let us know about the oldest daughter, though it was widely known? Did Kim not know she had boobs?

Lastly, NoNo said last week Bryson spent no time with his younger brother. This week the younger brother said he is with him 24/7, so he couldn't be a gang-banger.

This episode was a yawn fest for me.
    LMBO!
    $30k and he couldnt get past some flyers from Kinko's?? Really Dwight...you and your "friend" need more people...

Did someone forget to give Julia Childs, Paula Deen, Ina Garten and Cat Cora the memo that white folks only cook can goods and pack meat??

What debt to karma is Kandi trying to repay by constantly supporting the leaching cow Kim?

They can bring Lisa or DeShawn back instead of making us suffer through the trials of poor Cynthia who has so many men willing to love her she doesn't know what to do. Speaking of Cynthia...your YOUNGER sister...umm???
    "...feelings are so 1979..."
    -classic

FORT Fanatic

I think Apollo is use to canned goods, and packaged meat from his days in prison, not his race!
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

Quote Originally Posted by ParkerMadison;4087178;
    LMBO!
    Did someone forget to give Julia Childs, Paula Deen, Ina Garten and Cat Cora the memo that white folks only cook can goods and pack meat??

What debt to karma is Kandi trying to repay by constantly supporting the leaching cow Kim?

They can bring Lisa or DeShawn back instead of making us suffer through the trials of poor Cynthia who has so many men willing to love her she doesn't know what to do. Speaking of Cynthia...your YOUNGER sister...umm???
    Thank you! What the heck was that about white folks and food? Ridiculous.

Khandi has to learn to say no. Some people will continue to ask and run you into the ground if you don't master the use of that word. Kim is clearly one of those people.

Yes, Cynthia of the manufactured drama of "do I marry him or don't I". YAWN!

Sheree is coming off as a nicer person this season so far. I believe that's one of the signs of the apocalypse.
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

[QUOTE=
    Sheree is coming off as a nicer person this season so far. I believe that's one of the signs of the apocalypse.[/QUOTE]

ROFL
    Sometimes right back where you started from is right where you belong.

I only halfway watched last night's show. It just isn't holding my interest this season

I did go and read Phakedra's blog and in her comments section people are totally calling her out on the white people comment. What does her husband do for a living? Has that been mentioned?

+ Reply to Thread