+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree988Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

From the minute I laid eyes on him in episode 1, I could tell that he was a player (and I don't just mean a "football" player) and that he was extremely immature. I was thinking to myself...doesn't Kandi see it? What's wrong with her? He was so disgusting...it was hard to watch them together...yuck!!! Obviously Kandi has many emotional problems, otherwise she wouldn't keep picking loser after loser.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Holly in SoCal;4079945;
    From the minute I laid eyes on him in episode 1, I could tell that he was a player (and I don't just mean a "football" player) and that he was extremely immature. I was thinking to myself...doesn't Kandi see it? What's wrong with her? He was so disgusting...it was hard to watch them together...yuck!!! Obviously Kandi has many emotional problems, otherwise she wouldn't keep picking loser after loser.
    I adore Kandi, but you are right about this. I get why some people call her boring, but I like her spirit. Still, she does go with the losers, doesn't she?

Other than this, I think she's pretty grounded and not rude or offensive which I like.

I haven't yet watched the premiere. Not sure if I want to.
    I did see Nene on Andy Cohen's show last night. She has a new nose - wow, she looks really good. But, the woman is definitely in full on Diva mode now.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

I agree the game came off a bit slimy. She seems to have escaped this one without catching any feelings so that's good for her.

Speaking of Kandi-I like her but I hope she wears her hair flat more often. It's distracting to me when she puts it up. She looks like a cockatoo. That style works for some people but to me it doesn't seem to work as well for her. Maybe it's the color choice.
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

I do wish Kandi would make better choices in men. She's so talented I kinda wonder why she's on RHOA with the likes of Skim and NoNo. These women sink way low IMHO and Kandi is clearly a self made woman, unlike ShaRay and the other users. Did NoNo say on Andy's show that she calls the new one Phaker? And when is it that ShaRay will be awarded that Oscar??
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Quote Originally Posted by Prism;4080740;
    I do wish Kandi would make better choices in men. She's so talented I kinda wonder why she's on RHOA with the likes of Skim and NoNo. These women sink way low IMHO and Kandi is clearly a self made woman, unlike ShaRay and the other users. Did NoNo say on Andy's show that she calls the new one Phaker? And when is it that ShaRay will be awarded that Oscar??
    I also don't think Kandi fits in with these other women. She's very different from them in many ways. Her only downfall seems to be poor choices in men.

FORT Fogey

Sometimes, though, that can be a huge downfall....

That scene where Kim's daughter was eating the ice cream made me feel really gross. It was so disgusting the way she kept talking and laughing while ignoring all the ice cream running down her chin. ugh.

Seriously, LEARN TABLE MANNERS.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by thedragonlady;4080871;
    I also don't think Kandi fits in with these other women. She's very different from them in many ways. Her only downfall seems to be poor choices in men.
    Kandi seems to have genuine class. Her exterior may be a little rough, but inside, she's a classy person. The others don't have it in them. They could never even fake it.

All Kandi needs is a good make-over and maybe some lessons on how to present herself more confidently.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by seabear;4081370;
    That scene where Kim's daughter was eating the ice cream made me feel really gross. It was so disgusting the way she kept talking and laughing while ignoring all the ice cream running down her chin. ugh.

Seriously, LEARN TABLE MANNERS.
    I really don't usually comment on the children because I don't think it's fair, but you are SO RIGHT!!!

Kim's daughters are awful. They just irritate me to no end. Worse than Theresa's kids by far.

+ Reply to Thread