+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1430Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

I just finished watching the season premier. I feel like I need a good shower and a loading does of antibiotics. So nasty.

The scripting is soooo bad. NoNo's fakey check-writing in the car, how dopey. And starting a shouting fit at Dwight at a party, so very fake even for her. And NoNo has packed on a couple pounds since last season, eh?

Kandi is boring, and her rear end is about the size of Atlanta now. What's with the Phaedra person, cannot believe she's smart enough to finish law school, much less pass the bar exam; she looks like a chubby ole street fighter to me. Kim's 13 year old daughter needs a lesson or two about how to eat without making people sick at the sight of food squishing out of her mouth. And Kim needs to back away from the table, she's bursting right out of her always undersized clothing.

I thought their collective vision of themselves is that they're the creme de la creme of Atlanta society. They're mostly dead broke and pathetic. Seems Dwight and Gregg would be humiliated to have a lousy $500 investment with a potential $100 gain aired. How funny!. Bravo needs to bring something better to the party than these lame deadbeats.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

I think they all came off as slightly more deranged than they were before!

Nene's ego has grown to an immense size. I was amused when she said that if her husband needed money, he could have come to her and asked for a loan. I thought they were married. Shouldn't "her" money be their money just like "his" money is their money? I am assuming that her money came from anything to do with RHofA, including appearances, etc. I do though agree with her that secrets don't belong in a marriage.

Kim's wigs are looking worse than before and what was up with wearing a white wedding dress top with a train and badly ripped jeans?? That was odd to say the least.

I don't think Kandi's "man-picker" is very good. First, AJ and all his surrounding problems, like too many illegitimate children and now, she's dating a professional athlete....and we all know how well they do at being faithful in a relationship. She should let her mother pick someone for her.

Sheree also has too big of an ego, given that she has no talent whatsoever...at least so far from what we've seen. The only good thing I can say about her is that she keeps her kids away from the camera.

Phaedra seems very much in love with herself also. I will say that she does speak well, dresses well and handles herself tastefully (so far) but I have my doubts about that man of hers. He seems shifty to me.

I don't know enough about the model yet to say anything.

but all in all, it was very disappointing to watch last night.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by elleprn;4078556;
    I just finished watching the season premier. I feel like I need a good shower and a loading does of antibiotics. So nasty.
    Seriously.

Although, NYC and Atlanta shows are my fav's. The characters and drama are off the charts.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Sheree has a 20-something year old daughter who will appear on the show this season.

Something Joy Behar said stuck with me. She said that children are not illegitimate...they are "out of wedlock". That struck me as being a fairer term. The term illegitimate should never have been started in the first place.

And NutNut couldn't know about Greg's money problems if he didn't tell her about them....she's brashly obnoxious, not psychic. Men are "funny" like that. They have ego issues.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

while i agree w kandi being boring, her butt is the same siza as last season. as far as it being plump, she's a black woman . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Prism;4078569;
    Kandi is boring, and her rear end is about the size of Atlanta now.

Im glad these girls are back bc the DC ones are super boring. Loved the premiere. Phaedra as a new housewife...she rocks!

who's gonna check me,boo? ladychat's Avatar

Kandi Burruss continues to have bad taste in men.
    | ABSURD TO SUBLIME l Kandi Burruss' Man: Seven Baby Mamas and Counting
    East of Reality

I guess these men never heard of birth control, such as a condom. Or did they think their one night stand was actually going to be on the pill?

The article says she stopped dating him, probably in an effort to avoid her mother having a heart attack. Good for her.
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

+ Reply to Thread