+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1430Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Did the new season start? When?
    I saw Thintervention last night, but didn't see Nene.
    Tell me, it's not on opposite DWTS?
    That would be real bad.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

It started at 9 p.m. EST, last night, but they ran it about 3 times, back-to-back last night. 9 p.m. intersected with the last hour of DWTS.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

THanks, Shay. Now I klnow why I didn't see it. I watched Thintervention, but didn't notice any NeNe promos.
    Knowing Bravo, though, they'll replay it endlessly.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by Holly in SoCal;4077401;
    Kim's wig is hilarious...you can see that the front of her hair, by her forehead is her natural hair and then the wig starts after that. Why even wear a wig at all? She had claimed that she lost alot of her hair, way back when...surely it must have grown back already. Her hair just looks so much like a wig rather than natural. I wonder if that is one of her wigs from the wig line she said she was going to start.
    My thoughts exactly about Kim's hair. The wig is made of beautiful hair but it has that shiny luster that only wigs have so it's easy to see where her own hair shows thru. And if she had lost a lot of her own hair, you're so right. By now it should have grown back, at least enough to add extensions if she insists on having long hair. Personally, I don't have a problem with wigs. They're fun, can give you a change and great for bad hair days. But not on a daily basis. I don't own a wig but have a little hairpiece sometimes because I like my hair shoulder length and layered but use it when I put my hair up to give me some fullness for an updo. Wearing a wig every day can not be good for your own hair, unless you don't have much hair. Maybe she has really, really bad, thin hair?? Otherwise, I don't understand at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny555;4077107;
    Dwight? Anyway, here we go again. My opinion of NeNe has been on a downward spiral since last season. She's not the same funny girl she was on the first season. New nose, new Justin Bieber hair and a whole lot of anger. This show got to her and her family. I hope her younger son doesn't follow in his big brother's footsteps. Glad to see Kim is still Kim.......she doesn't bother me, although she needs to teach her daughter that boys won't want to kiss girls that have food falling out of their mouths. I would love to know what the heck she was wearing to that shoe party. It's like she tucked the front of a wedding dress into a pair of ripped jeans and let the train hang down behind her. I've never liked Sheree and don't see that changing any time soon. It looks like we'll be following Kandi's dating life. She's sweet but I don't really find her all that interesting. I'm looking forward to seeing more of the new cast. It looks like Phaedra is going to rattle a few of their cages.
    Oops! Thanks, I did mean Dwight, not Dwayne.
    I remember about a year ago, Dwight said he was engaged to a woman. Whatever happened about that??? Guess they didn't get married or we would have heard. And just to state the obvious, why would he want to marry a woman????

Quote Originally Posted by thedragonlady;4078006;
    Oops! Thanks, I did mean Dwight, not Dwayne.
    I remember about a year ago, Dwight said he was engaged to a woman. Whatever happened about that??? Guess they didn't get married or we would have heard. And just to state the obvious, why would he want to marry a woman????
    DWIGHT has a strife?

nene is just way too extra for me these days. i can't stand her hair!!!!!! the side of it is very odd looking to me.

i thought it was completely inappropriate and rude for her to confront dwight at the event. she could have at LEAST stepped outside with him.

speaking of dwight, he is a messy old queen. not for one second do i believe he lent greg 10g's or spent 30g's on she by sheree. i doubt he has to pennies to run together, no less $40K to just throw arnd willynilly. i am pretty sure that any income he has is from "dating".

nene and kim's interactions are fake and annoying.

on the subject of kim, i was completely befuddled by that terrible wedding top w train.

kandi is as boring as ever and her convo w kim was clearly scripted.

phaedra is a pain in the ass. i can already tell i am not going to be able to stand her. she thinks far too highly of herself . . . which seems to usually be a sign of insecurity.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by buttahfly;4078330;
    nene is just way too extra for me these days. i can't stand her hair!!!!!! the side of it is very odd looking to me.

i thought it was completely inappropriate and rude for her to confront dwight at the event. she could have at LEAST stepped outside with him.

speaking of dwight, he is a messy old queen. not for one second do i believe he lent greg 10g's or spent 30g's on she by sheree. i doubt he has to pennies to run together, no less $40K to just throw arnd willynilly. i am pretty sure that any income he has is from "dating".

nene and kim's interactions are fake and annoying.

on the subject of kim, i was completely befuddled by that terrible wedding top w train.

kandi is as boring as ever and her convo w kim was clearly scripted.

phaedra is a pain in the ass. i can already tell i am not going to be able to stand her. she thinks far too highly of herself . . . which seems to usually be a sign of insecurity.
    Lawrence said it best when he called him an old stunt queen.

Dwight is really losing points this season.
    NeNe has turned me off already. I thought she would come back this year with a little more sense (don't aks me why).
    Please tell me Gregg is not recruiting people for 5Linx with the $500 investment and a $200 return...
    "...feelings are so 1979..."
    -classic

I thought the whole show seemed way too scripted, which was very dissapointing for me. Atlanta has always been my favorite.

Although, it was very nice to see Kim talking with her daughter. It was a good side to see of her. I think she'll be able to handle teen girls way more than the younger girl! She just has no clue when it comes to raising that one.

The entire cast is a mess.

Nene is louder than ever. If she and Greg don't make it she needs to find herself a deaf man next go around.

Dwight is a drama queen. I did agree with Nene up until the point where she handled it like a wild banshee. He should have come to her and spoke about Greg if he had something to say. Instead he went and spoke about him to her (then) sworn enemy. She should have pulled him outside and dealt with him in private.

I also don't believe for a moment he put 30k into Sheree's show. Perhaps he put something in, but nowhere near 30k.

Kandi seems to have given up on trying to be the nice one. She was very opinionated about Kim and Nene mending fences. She seems to have her mind made up about Nene whether they played nice after A.J. died or not.

This new one seems like a complete piece of work (Phaedra).

Sheree is now an actress and she can see herself winning an Oscar one day! Kim has a better chance of winning a Grammy.
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

+ Reply to Thread