+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1406Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

FORT Fanatic

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

So glad the ATL is back! I'm guilty of loving this trash. NoNo looks like she's on a downward spiral. So glad Lisa is gone, though I heard she'll be in a couple of episodes. Big fight on the first episode....love it.

Where does Dwight get all this money to loan? I wouldn't take a check from NoNo, ever!
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

FORT Newbie

The WTF Award is back on Celebrity Beehive - hilarious! I remember when Caroline Manzo won it for an episode of NJ and she kept posting about it on her FB page because she couldn't believe she got it. So funny.

I am SO happy this show is back because the DC ladies bore me to death. Can't WAIT for Beverly Hills though!!! So excited!

FORT Newbie

Yeah Chitex, what does Dwight do exactly to get that much cash??? I mean $30K is a lot to lend to anyone....

Kim's wig is hilarious...you can see that the front of her hair, by her forehead is her natural hair and then the wig starts after that. Why even wear a wig at all? She had claimed that she lost alot of her hair, way back when...surely it must have grown back already. Her hair just looks so much like a wig rather than natural. I wonder if that is one of her wigs from the wig line she said she was going to start.

I had to laugh when she was saying she just hopes she taught her kids the same good values her parents taught her. If how she conducts her life is what her parents taught her, let's hope her kids learned something different thant that. She sets a terrible example to her girls, especially how she uses her body to get what she wants from men and now maybe from women too. And did anyone notice, it looked like she was wearing the engagement ring that Big Poppa gave her and it was on her left hand....weird!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

When you love your diamonds, you love your diamonds and will wear them no matter what! I have a diamond wedding band that I still wear, even though I've been divorced for 17 years! The difference between my ring and Kim's....I had my ring cut down into a gorgeous pinkie ring!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;4077410;
    When you love your diamonds, you love your diamonds and will wear them no matter what! I have a diamond wedding band that I still wear, even though I've been divorced for 17 years! The difference between my ring and Kim's....I had my ring cut down into a gorgeous pinkie ring!!!
    Yep...I know what you mean...I love my diamonds too! Just surprised that Big Poppa didn't take the ring back with all his financial woes of late. And I'm also surprised she didn't switch the ring to her right hand so she can let the world (the world of rich men that is) know that she is available.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

For a while, I used to wear my wedding ring on the traditional "wedding finger" as a means to keep guys away until I was ready to get back in the game. That's when it got cut down, and it seems to attract more attention than ever!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by Holly in SoCal;4077401;
    I had to laugh when she was saying she just hopes she taught her kids the same good values her parents taught her. If how she conducts her life is what her parents taught her, let's hope her kids learned something different thant that. She sets a terrible example to her girls, especially how she uses her body to get what she wants from men and now maybe from women too. And did anyone notice, it looked like she was wearing the engagement ring that Big Poppa gave her and it was on her left hand....weird!
    Gawd, I hope she teaches her daughter not to speak with food in her mouth. Made me want to barf last night.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    Tom Hanks - A League of Their Own

Quote Originally Posted by thedragonlady;4074867;
    Everytime I think I've seen the lowest of low life behaviors, I only have to keep watching ALL the Real Housewives to show how wrong I was!
    I've been pretty disgusted with RHONJ and NY and have pretty well washed my hands of them (if the same characters come back). Atlanta is tolerable because it's fun drama and fighting, but I don't think I can take another season of NeNe throwing her weight around and acting ghetto with nothing but fighting. It's been done!!!
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    Tom Hanks - A League of Their Own

Call me sick, but I just find this show the most entertaining of all the housewives. My husband tried watching but couldn't take, dunno why? ROFL
    Sometimes right back where you started from is right where you belong.

+ Reply to Thread