+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1430Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06;4072702;
    Season 3 Premiers on Monday, October 4th, on Bravo @9pm.

Season 3
    Bolder than ever, Kandi, Kim, NeNe and Sheree have been busy pursuing their dreams and striving to maintain their relationships. Coupled with the additions of model Cynthia Bailey and entertainment lawyer Phaedra Parks, this is a season not to miss.

The series is an up-close and personal look at six fabulous women from Atlanta's social elite - from Grammy-Award winners to aspiring singers, power brokers to super models - as they juggle their burgeoning careers and busy home lives amidst the whirl of the south's hottest city. Atlanta has become one of the hottest entertainment hubs in America, and the Housewives are taking their individual talents to new heights in search of stardom. These driven and ambitious women prove that they're not just "housewives," but entrepreneurs, doting mothers and feisty southern women.
    Wow! What paragons of virtue they seem to be!! Sure doesn't sound like anyone I've seen on RHofA.

Big Poppa's house is in foreclosure and being sold on the court house steps.

NOTICE OF SALE
    UNDER POWER
    GEORGIA, FORSYTH COUNTY
    Because of default in the payment of the indebtedness, secured by a Security Deed executed by Lee Najjar to Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems, Inc. dated July 27, 2007 in the amount of $3,379,258.00, and recorded in Deed Book 4843, Page 386, Forsyth County, Georgia Records; as last transferred to Bank of America N.A. (successor to LaSalle Bank N.A.), as Trustee, on behalf of the holders of the Thornburg Mortgage Securities Trust 2007-5 Mortgage Loan Pass-Through Certificates, Series 2007-5
    by assignment; the undersigned, Bank of America N.A. (successor to LaSalle Bank N.A.), as Trustee, on behalf of the holders of the Thornburg Mortgage Securities Trust 2007-5 Mortgage Loan Pass-Through Certificates, Series 2007-5
    pursuant to said deed and the note thereby secured, has declared the entire amount of said indebtedness due and payable and pursuant to the power of sale contained in said deed, will on the first Tuesday in October, 2010 , during the legal hours of sale, at the Courthouse door in Forsyth County, sell at public outcry to the highest bidder for cash, the property described in said deed to-wit:
    All that tract or parcel of land lying and being in Land Lot 465 of the 1st District, Forsyth County, Georgia, being Lot 238, St. Marlo Country Club, POD 10, Phase One, as per plat recorded in Plat Book 41, Page 255, Forsyth County Records, which plat is incorporated herein and made a part hereof by reference. Tax ID: 162212, and being more fully described in Deed book 4843, Page 384 recorded on 2007-08-02 among the Land Records of Forsyth County, GA. Being the same property conveyed to LSA Holdings, L.P. by Deed from Lee Najjar dated 2007-07-19, recorded 2007-08-02 Deed Book 4843 Page 384. Parcel ID Number 162212.
    which has the property address of 8165 Royal Troon Drive, Duluth, Georgia., together with all fixtures and other personal property conveyed by said deed.
    The sale will be held subject to any unpaid taxes, assessments, rights-of-way, easements, protective covenants or restrictions, liens, and other superior matters of record which may affect said property.
    The sale will be conducted subject (1) to confirmation that the sale is not prohibited under the U.S. Bankruptcy Code and (2) to final confirmation and audit of the status of the loan with the holder of the security deed.
    Notice has been given of intention to collect attorneys' fees in accordance with the terms of the note secured by said deed.
    Said property will be sold as the property of Najjar Lee and LSN Holdings, L.P. a Georgia Limited Partnership and the proceeds of said sale will be applied to the payment of said indebtedness, the expense of said sale, all as provided in said deed, and the undersigned will execute a deed to the purchaser as provided in the aforementioned Security Deed.
    Bank of America N.A. (successor to LaSalle Bank N.A.), as Trustee, on behalf of the holders of the Thornburg Mortgage Securities Trust 2007-5 Mortgage Loan Pass-Through Certificates, Series 2007-5
    Attorney in Fact for
    Lee Najjar
    Anthony DeMarlo, Attorney/smagnuson
    McCurdy & Candler, L.L.C.
    (404) 373-1612
    McCurdy & Candler LLC
    File No. 10-02704 /CONV
    THIS LAW FIRM IS ACTING AS A DEBT COLLECTOR AND IS ATTEMPTING TO COLLECT A DEBT. ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED WILL BE USED FOR THAT PURPOSE.
    L101 9/8, 15, 22, 29
    Kocktail Kat

Quote Originally Posted by KocktailKat;4073363;
    Big Poppa's house is in foreclosure and being sold on the court house steps.

NOTICE OF SALE
    UNDER POWER
    GEORGIA, FORSYTH COUNTY
    Because of default in the payment of the indebtedness, secured by a Security Deed executed by Lee Najjar to Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems, Inc. dated July 27, 2007 in the amount of $3,379,258.00, and recorded in Deed Book 4843, Page 386, Forsyth County, Georgia Records; as last transferred to Bank of America N.A. (successor to LaSalle Bank N.A.), as Trustee, on behalf of the holders of the Thornburg Mortgage Securities Trust 2007-5 Mortgage Loan Pass-Through Certificates, Series 2007-5
    by assignment; the undersigned, Bank of America N.A. (successor to LaSalle Bank N.A.), as Trustee, on behalf of the holders of the Thornburg Mortgage Securities Trust 2007-5 Mortgage Loan Pass-Through Certificates, Series 2007-5
    pursuant to said deed and the note thereby secured, has declared the entire amount of said indebtedness due and payable and pursuant to the power of sale contained in said deed, will on the first Tuesday in October, 2010 , during the legal hours of sale, at the Courthouse door in Forsyth County, sell at public outcry to the highest bidder for cash, the property described in said deed to-wit:
    All that tract or parcel of land lying and being in Land Lot 465 of the 1st District, Forsyth County, Georgia, being Lot 238, St. Marlo Country Club, POD 10, Phase One, as per plat recorded in Plat Book 41, Page 255, Forsyth County Records, which plat is incorporated herein and made a part hereof by reference. Tax ID: 162212, and being more fully described in Deed book 4843, Page 384 recorded on 2007-08-02 among the Land Records of Forsyth County, GA. Being the same property conveyed to LSA Holdings, L.P. by Deed from Lee Najjar dated 2007-07-19, recorded 2007-08-02 Deed Book 4843 Page 384. Parcel ID Number 162212.
    which has the property address of 8165 Royal Troon Drive, Duluth, Georgia., together with all fixtures and other personal property conveyed by said deed.
    The sale will be held subject to any unpaid taxes, assessments, rights-of-way, easements, protective covenants or restrictions, liens, and other superior matters of record which may affect said property.
    The sale will be conducted subject (1) to confirmation that the sale is not prohibited under the U.S. Bankruptcy Code and (2) to final confirmation and audit of the status of the loan with the holder of the security deed.
    Notice has been given of intention to collect attorneys' fees in accordance with the terms of the note secured by said deed.
    Said property will be sold as the property of Najjar Lee and LSN Holdings, L.P. a Georgia Limited Partnership and the proceeds of said sale will be applied to the payment of said indebtedness, the expense of said sale, all as provided in said deed, and the undersigned will execute a deed to the purchaser as provided in the aforementioned Security Deed.
    Bank of America N.A. (successor to LaSalle Bank N.A.), as Trustee, on behalf of the holders of the Thornburg Mortgage Securities Trust 2007-5 Mortgage Loan Pass-Through Certificates, Series 2007-5
    Attorney in Fact for
    Lee Najjar
    Anthony DeMarlo, Attorney/smagnuson
    McCurdy & Candler, L.L.C.
    (404) 373-1612
    McCurdy & Candler LLC
    File No. 10-02704 /CONV
    THIS LAW FIRM IS ACTING AS A DEBT COLLECTOR AND IS ATTEMPTING TO COLLECT A DEBT. ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED WILL BE USED FOR THAT PURPOSE.
    L101 9/8, 15, 22, 29
    Perhaps he'd be able to pay his mortgage if he wasn't so busy lavishly supporting his mistress aka Kim for all these past years!!!

EXCLUSIVE: Real Housewives Kim Zolciak And NeNe Leakes Come Together For Catfight! | Radar Online

If this is any indication of the coming season, we'll see some new low points.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Quote Originally Posted by Prism;4074448;
    EXCLUSIVE: Real Housewives Kim Zolciak And NeNe Leakes Come Together For Catfight! | Radar Online

If this is any indication of the coming season, we'll see some new low points.
    Everytime I think I've seen the lowest of low life behaviors, I only have to keep watching ALL the Real Housewives to show how wrong I was!

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06;4072702;
    Season 3 Premiers on Monday, October 4th, on Bravo @9pm.

Season 3
    Bolder than ever, Kandi, Kim, NeNe and Sheree have been busy pursuing their dreams and striving to maintain their relationships. ....Coupled with the additions of model Cynthia Bailey and entertainment lawyer Phaedra Parks, this is a season not to miss.

The series is an up-close and personal look at six fabulous women from Atlanta's social elite - from Grammy-Award winners to aspiring singers, power brokers to super models - as they juggle their burgeoning careers and busy home lives amidst the whirl of the south's hottest city. Atlanta has become one of the hottest entertainment hubs in America, and the Housewives are taking their individual talents to new heights in search of stardom. These driven and ambitious women prove that they're not just "housewives," but entrepreneurs, doting mothers and feisty southern women.
    Huh??
    Grammy winner, maybe Kandi? Singer, nope. Power broker, hah! Super model, not. There is a large group of women in Atlanta who actually ARE talented, beautiful, powerful socialites, but you won't find them among this motly crew of lowdown degenerates. Bravo has such a sense of humor!
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Kandi has at least one grammy as a songwriter (TLC's "No Scrubs"-co written with TI's wife Tiny). Don't know if she ever won a grammy with Xscape or for any of the other songs she's written. She's written songs for Pink, Destiny's Child, and others that were hits for them.
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

Watching tonight's premier episode, I couldn't help but notice how Nene seems to be spiraling down in many areas of her life.
    Couldn't believe how she really got into Dwayne's face at the shoe party. there was a lot more than her upset with Dwayne behind that confrontation. A lot more!!! and it all just came out right then like she couldn't hold it back. It wasn't just Dwayne she was angry about.

Dwight? Anyway, here we go again. My opinion of NeNe has been on a downward spiral since last season. She's not the same funny girl she was on the first season. New nose, new Justin Bieber hair and a whole lot of anger. This show got to her and her family. I hope her younger son doesn't follow in his big brother's footsteps. Glad to see Kim is still Kim.......she doesn't bother me, although she needs to teach her daughter that boys won't want to kiss girls that have food falling out of their mouths. I would love to know what the heck she was wearing to that shoe party. It's like she tucked the front of a wedding dress into a pair of ripped jeans and let the train hang down behind her. I've never liked Sheree and don't see that changing any time soon. It looks like we'll be following Kandi's dating life. She's sweet but I don't really find her all that interesting. I'm looking forward to seeing more of the new cast. It looks like Phaedra is going to rattle a few of their cages.

What is it with some of these housewives? If you get a 'hit' one hit wonder song you become Bi? Same thing happened with Danielle. Oh well. Hope Kim's new lover has lots of money. Since when did Nene, Kim and Sheree become friends again? I'll bet that doesn't last long. Don't know how I feel about the new one, Phaedra. Looks like right now she is Dwaynes only ally. And a big fight already on the first episode! This did not disappoint me, these women are always full of drama and entertainment. Not boring like the D.C. women.

+ Reply to Thread