+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1406Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

FORT Fogey

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

I always thought Lisa was fake and probably really mean on the inside. It was just a feeling. Nene and Kim, for all their faults, they are who the are. Now, that's not necessarily a good thing, since who they are is crazy nuts!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;4007355;
    Heard, this morning, that Lisa Hartwell will not be returning as a regular this season. Apparently, she is getting into really scripted stuff by starting to do movies. We may see her on about 3 episodes this season. Good for Lisa!
    I read this recently.
    Sources confirm that Wu Hartwell left the Bravo show after a trio of season three episodes because "they basically wanted to script elements of Lisa's life and make her amp up the drama. She wasn't with that at all."
    Good for her is right!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by tears.and.rain;4011480;
    I always thought Lisa was fake and probably really mean on the inside. It was just a feeling. Nene and Kim, for all their faults, they are who the are. Now, that's not necessarily a good thing, since who they are is crazy nuts!
    I completely agree.
    Lisa was too sugary sweet on the outside which often translates to sour and bitter on the inside. Very fake persona.
    "...feelings are so 1979..."
    -classic

Says again, Kim is 32 yrs old. I can hardly believe that. My daughter is 35 and looks like 35 or younger. Kim looks surgically enhanced mid 40's to me.

FORT Fogey

Well, your daughter probably doesn't smoke. That has a lot to do with it I'm sure.

Did any of you see the ad for "Ghost Hunters"? The Housewives of Atlanta are going to be on a new episode! I hope that those women don't frighten the ghosts!

FORT Fanatic

Don't know how to post links, but saw an article on Aol about RHOA, and Bravo said it is their most successful ratings wise of all the RH shows.
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

Does anyone know the date of the episode that Sheree, Kim and Nene will be on Ghost Hunters?
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Season 3 Premiers on Monday, October 4th, on Bravo @9pm.

Season 3
    Bolder than ever, Kandi, Kim, NeNe and Sheree have been busy pursuing their dreams and striving to maintain their relationships. Coupled with the additions of model Cynthia Bailey and entertainment lawyer Phaedra Parks, this is a season not to miss.

The series is an up-close and personal look at six fabulous women from Atlanta's social elite - from Grammy-Award winners to aspiring singers, power brokers to super models - as they juggle their burgeoning careers and busy home lives amidst the whirl of the south's hottest city. Atlanta has become one of the hottest entertainment hubs in America, and the Housewives are taking their individual talents to new heights in search of stardom. These driven and ambitious women prove that they're not just "housewives," but entrepreneurs, doting mothers and feisty southern women.
    KAREN

+ Reply to Thread