+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 402 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920212223242526272868118 ... LastLast
Like Tree1331Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

I felt embarrassed for DeShawn. Didn't she say that she had tried to throw this charity thing together in just a couple of weeks? Her inexperience came back to bite her in the booty, and it doesn't sound like she recruited somebody with experience in fund raising to show her how, exactly, to go about doing what she wanted to do. Haste makes waste, DeShawn. :nono And why didn't NeNe at least mention to her "friend" what she had been told about charging for admission? I think a true friend would have said something, but NeNe was going to be in the spotlight, so that was her incentive.

4 of the ladies, minus DeShawn, were on Tyra Banks' show the other day...interestingly, I never watch Tyra's show, but just happened to hear that they were going to be on....they said that the show was shot 9 months ago. I also noticed that NeNe and Sheree sat at distances from each other, and there was no interaction/crosstalk between them.

And I don't quite know what to make of the adoration that Kim has for Sheree. These relationships just seem so superficial in my mind; they're all about "stuff"....and they seem shallow and boring. Lisa Hartwell (?) seems like the only person that I could even slightly tolerate for longer that just a few minutes.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Count Your Blessings lakergirl1's Avatar

I didn't think of that- when Kim is complimenting Sheree, she is really complimenting herself since they 'look alike'. Good grief. I would like to see Kim invest in more natural looking hair extensions. But, overall, I do like her. Go figure. I find her entertaining in a reality tv kind of way.
    Everyday is a Blessing!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3225053;
    I felt embarrassed for DeShawn. Didn't she say that she had tried to throw this charity thing together in just a couple of weeks? Her inexperience came back to bite her in the booty, and it doesn't sound like she recruited somebody with experience in fund raising to show her how, exactly, to go about doing what she wanted to do. Haste makes waste, DeShawn. :nono And why didn't NeNe at least mention to her "friend" what she had been told about charging for admission? I think a true friend would have said something, but NeNe was going to be in the spotlight, so that was her incentive.

I got the feeling that even if NeNe had mentioned it, DeShawn wouldn't have listened.

And like everyone else in this thread has said... the lovefest between Kim and Sheree was sickening and superficial.

FORT Newbie

I wonder how long these ladies been friends or were they just thrown on this show together..sheree don't seem to like deshawn all that well they just don't seem like good friends from the phone conversation when deshawn was asking her to be in the auction. I love the realitor wife she seems like she works for her money and the other seem like gold diggers that happened to marry money...it's funny how the atheletes, rappers, singers, cheat on their wifes with supermodel chicks and have them all in their videos but when you see their wives they are nice, down to earth, regular woman. I guess they just want to screw the model chick but they go home to regular old wifey...NeNe to me is my second fav. Deshawn don't fit in with the bunch. And i'm still trying to figure out what sheree does..she keeps saying people are jelous of her success but what is she successful at besides marrying a rich man and if the settlement don't go well she'll be shopping on the rack like everybody else. lol

FORT Newbie

oh and kim and sheree can have eachother they are so materialistic they both make me so sick...Kim needs a new man and not somebody who won't claim her...i can see if her friends knew about him but she said her friends and family don't even know him..thats a little suspect to me

The funraiser was just a shame...she should've hired a professional to tell her to charge at the door. She got all that staff and nobody could put their brains together

Sheree going on about people being jealous of her is very baffling. Also, I've seen her ex-husband and he is nothing to look at. Makes her going on and on about not wanting to be in the auction because her date may be ugly even more ridiculous.
    Everyday is a Blessing!

I laugh every time I hear Sheree's intro, "people are intimidated by my success"... um, has she mentioned/done anything that can back this statement up? She comes off as very conceited.

I'm starting to like NeNe... there's some truth and humor in her snarky comments. I kind of like her husband too, he seems like a very nice man.

DeShawn cracks me up with the whole "I'm SOOOOO busy that I need to employ 20 people to help me around the house".

Kim creeps me out whenever she calls her sugar-daddy "poppa".

Next week's episode should be good! Looks like NeNe makes up some song about Kim looking 89 instead of 29. Think that will officially end their friendship.
    Everyday is a Blessing!

Quote Originally Posted by Veruka;3224996;
    I absolutely LOVE that Eric Snow (DeShawn's husband) comes across as such a level-headed voice of reason on the show! As a Cavs fan, I've really liked Eric and the way he carries himself on the court for a long time. When I saw previews of the show, I was a little nervous that I was giong to see a side of him that would let me down. But that hasn't happened. I love that he's so unphased by everything they have - like when their house manager was asking him about making accomodations when his parents came to visit, and he laughed it off saying "My dad will eat what we feed him". And I LOVED the way he supported her and put things in perspective in her dissapointment over the fundraiser. he's just a good guy.

I'm a CAVS fan too, Veruka. However, Erik's most likely gone after this season. He's been playing for 13 years and his contract's up. They gotta get something going to LeBron. Mo's a step in the right direction.

Anyway, I haven't seen this episode and I'm in disbelief of the way DeShawn throws money away unnecessarily, but it sounds like they have good hearts.

But she really didn't plan the event well from what it sounds like.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by lakergirl1;3225299;
    Next week's episode should be good! Looks like NeNe makes up some song about Kim looking 89 instead of 29. Think that will officially end their friendship.
    Oh, yes! It sounds like it'll be even better than the lyrics she was making up for that "Tardy to the Party" song. I can't wait!

+ Reply to Thread