+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 405 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122232425262767117 ... LastLast
Like Tree1368Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

I think Deshawn's idea was a good one. I think she just needed someone with a little more experience to pull it off for her. I loved the look on Nene's hairdresser's face when he found it was for free.lol.

I give her props she did attempt to pull it off that counts for something. Most people just sit back complain and do nothing. I love how her husband supports her. I must say Lisa's husband look Hott in those speedos,lol.

The woman who are married on this show seem to have more supportive relationships than the ladies on the other shows. I so would fit right in with Lisa and her friends my group we get together the same way.

FORT Fan

DeShawn's heart was in the right place, she just need more help with the organizational aspects of the fundraiser. And she definitely should've sold tickets.

Oh, and Kim is starting to come off a little two-faced to me as well. I'm on Team Nene.

Count Your Blessings lakergirl1's Avatar

Why is Kim's blowing up Sheree's head constantly talking about how beautiful she is! She is ok but beautiful?! And why would anyone be jealous of her (Sheree)? Their lovefest in tonight's episode was a joke and I was glad NeNe didn't feed into it.
    Everyday is a Blessing!

I think Kim is pissed because of how Nene reacted to her song. Kim doesn't want to hear the truth she wants to be lied to. Sheree is perfect for the job.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by lakergirl1;3224943;
    Why is Kim's blowing up Sheree's head constantly talking about how beautiful she is! She is ok but beautiful?! And why would anyone be jealous of her (Sheree)? Their lovefest in tonight's episode was a joke and I was glad NeNe didn't feed into it.

Because... Sheree is the black version of Kim, ergo, she's really talking about her own beauty!

Every time I look at Kim I just shake my head in disbelief that she actually thinks people will believe she is 29-30. I just turned 31 this year and I hope to god I don't look as awful as her. She really is a trouble maker on this show and she also has a sense of entitlement that really turns me off. What happens when Big Poppa drops her, who's going to pay the bills for all the lavish cars, clothes, and gifts? She is just a joke and clearly her singing career is going to be a joke as well. I'm on team NeNe as well!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007;3224917;
    I think Deshawn's idea was a good one. I think she just needed someone with a little more experience to pull it off for her. I loved the look on Nene's hairdresser's face when he found it was for free.lol.

I give her props she did attempt to pull it off that counts for something. Most people just sit back complain and do nothing. I love how her husband supports her. I must say Lisa's husband look Hott in those speedos,lol.

The woman who are married on this show seem to have more supportive relationships than the ladies on the other shows. I so would fit right in with Lisa and her friends my group we get together the same way.
    I absolutely LOVE that Eric Snow (DeShawn's husband) comes across as such a level-headed voice of reason on the show! As a Cavs fan, I've really liked Eric and the way he carries himself on the court for a long time. When I saw previews of the show, I was a little nervous that I was giong to see a side of him that would let me down. But that hasn't happened. I love that he's so unphased by everything they have - like when their house manager was asking him about making accomodations when his parents came to visit, and he laughed it off saying "My dad will eat what we feed him". And I LOVED the way he supported her and put things in perspective in her dissapointment over the fundraiser. he's just a good guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter;3224871;
    I felt bad for DeShawn and even worse for the people whose items weren't bid on. She is kind of dim, I think, and her husband is not much better. Her heart is in the right place, though.

While boosting self-esteem is always a worthwhile endeavor, it is too gray to expect support.
    I also felt bad for DeShawn and her so-called friends didn't help the matter either. They kept wanting it to fail, especially Sheree. God, I don't not like that woman. The only person that was out there helping her was NeNe.

Quote Originally Posted by lakergirl1;3224943;
    Because Kim is so insecure about herself that she has to feed off of other people. And her other little friend is like the white version of Oprah's friend Gayle King. She is just hanging around Kim to get in all the hot spots, eateries, etc.....for free mind you.

The ego boosting between Sheree and Kim was nauseating! I felt sorry for DaSahawn, she should have had Nene's gay boyfriend plan the auction, he seemed to know how to go about doing something like that.
    The three wifes who are married seem to have supportive husbands, maybe that's why Sheree and Kim are getting closer because they don't have that kind of realtionship in their lives. And I think Big Poppa is just an ATM for Kim.

+ Reply to Thread