+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1406Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Auto tune? Well, I guess SO !!! Kandi is uncommonly kind about Skim's inability to carry a tune. Watching/hearing Skim try to sing was painful. Isn't technology just amazing? Kandi's sound equipment and people who run it are very good. That said, Kandi has a wonderful voice and her own easy "listenable" style- she's so very good!
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

What happened to these women?!?! They are a big SNOOZE! Why did we need two hours of nothing...no drama? The best drama came from Dwight.

The performance by Kim was hysterical! She could handle it while she was "talking" ...but as soon as she had to sing, eek! And she just looked so clumpy up there However I would love to see Nene get up there and rock it out. Now Kandy's performance on the other hand was great! She's a class act.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

This was worse than part one. I had to turn the volume down on my TV when Kim sang her song. Well, really she CAN'T sing. It was like fingernails on a chalkboard to me. And I did not need to hear about Dwights penile implant! EEEWWW! I loved Kandi's song though, that was the best part about last nights reunion show.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I must be alone is thinking that the second part of the reunion was better than the first.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I guess I am the only one that didn't like Kandi's singing last night. She sounded like she was singing through a fan blowing on full blast. Don't get me wrong, I like the words to the song, just wish a better voice was singing it.

Kim on the other hand was a hot mess and way off beat. Stick to pushing wigs Kim.....singing is not your ministry.

Dwight is a trip. I am glad Lisa called him out on his comments.

NeNe is still my favorite out of all the ladies. At least you know what you're getting.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by daiseyo;3741252;
    I couldn't disagree more. I find him charming, goofy, grounded, and an all-around breath of fresh air.
    Ah well, that's the kind of thing that makes the world go 'round, isn't it?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by buttahfly;3742425;
    i think she avoids it bc she's made it pretty cle;ar that she is not in agreement w skim dating a married man . . .
    I can't agree. When have you known NeNe to have an unuttered opinion?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by tvaholic;3743913;
    I don't know about that. I've noticed that whenever Kim gets backed into a corner she says WOW. She does this in every argument. It's like she's letting the other person know that what they've said is just too crazy for her to comment on. I think that she just doesn't have any good come backs. Put her in a room with Vicki and she would get ripped to shreds.
    I agree 100%. That pretend amazement is just a cover for the poor workings of what she refers to as her brain.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AngloAm;3744774;
    I can't agree. When have you known NeNe to have an unuttered opinion?

NutNut told Kim to "close your legs to married men", talking about Big Poppa. Wasn't that on the first season reunion show? She repeated it twice, loudly.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Had a friend call at the star of the show last night! Darn him!!

Does anybody know if/when they replay this? All I got to see was Kim singing and Khandi singing.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

+ Reply to Thread