+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1392Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

i think she avoids it bc she's made it pretty cle;ar that she is not in agreement w skim dating a married man . . .

Quote Originally Posted by dustypants;3742256;
    Oh man, I didn't even think about that! Icki would eat her alive.

Does anyone else think it's odd that Nene doesn't really say much about Big Poppa? For some reason I thought that Nene and Kim were the closest, and you would think that she would know the most about their relationship - yet she really avoids the topic.

FORT Newbie

Oh man, I didn't even think about that! Icki would eat her alive.
    Honey please, Kim would kick their asses.

Bob Whitfield Dishes on Sheree

Bob Whitfield was on the Nigel and Marco Radio Show yesterday and he REALLY did a number of Sheree. It is hilarious, listen in here:
    NFL STAR BOB WHITFIELD CALLS THE NIGEL AND MARCO SHOW AND DISHES SOME GOOD DIRT ON HIS EX-WIFE SHEREE FROM THE REAL HOUSEWIVES OF ATLANTA! | nigelandmarco.com
    "I bet that a lot of people are b!ithing right now and they don't want me to be here but....I'm here to crush dreams! What can I say?"
    ----Janelle after winning 3rd HOH out of 6 possible

Wow! Thanks for sharing the link! Bob said he bought Sheree's nose and breasts and that he's threatened to expose video tapes and pictures if she didn't calm down on speaking badly about him. All I can say is Wow!

Quote Originally Posted by Jerzey;3742495;
    Honey please, Kim would kick their asses.
    I don't know about that. I've noticed that whenever Kim gets backed into a corner she says WOW. She does this in every argument. It's like she's letting the other person know that what they've said is just too crazy for her to comment on. I think that she just doesn't have any good come backs. Put her in a room with Vicki and she would get ripped to shreds.

Re: Bob Whitfield Dishes on Sheree

Quote Originally Posted by gamer83;3742958;
    Bob Whitfield was on the Nigel and Marco Radio Show yesterday and he REALLY did a number of Sheree. It is hilarious, listen in here:
    NFL STAR BOB WHITFIELD CALLS THE NIGEL AND MARCO SHOW AND DISHES SOME GOOD DIRT ON HIS EX-WIFE SHEREE FROM THE REAL HOUSEWIVES OF ATLANTA! |nigelandmarco.com
    Please tell me what it says. I can't get the clip to play!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I've seen a picture of him, and Bob needs to see an eye surgeon, himself....while he's busy talking about somebody else. All I will say is "strabismus".
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3743917;
    I've seen a picture of him, and Bob needs to see an eye surgeon, himself....while he's busy talking about somebody else. All I will say is "strabismus".
    NO KIDDING!!!!!

FORT Newbie

I don't know about that. I've noticed that whenever Kim gets backed into a corner she says WOW. She does this in every argument. It's like she's letting the other person know that what they've said is just too crazy for her to comment on. I think that she just doesn't have any good come backs. Put her in a room with Vicki and she would get ripped to shreds.
    I only said that because Kim is with ghetto ass NeNe and Sheree! She can ask Sheree to call pookie and nem I only watched bits and pieces of O.C so I don't know but they both seem like asses!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Kim sang Tardy for the Party, and Andy asked what the women thought of her performance......crickets.......and then everybody said something that was at least "nice", like what your mother would make you say. I'm convinced that Kim is tone-deaf.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread