+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1052Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick;3740978;
    I wonder if they wanted to keep the catfighting out of the reunion out of respect for Kandi?
    That's a possibility that I hadn't thought of. You are probably right!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by lobeck;3739750;
    I think Andy is OK on reunion specials like this, but a little of him goes a long way for me. That's why I absolutely cannot stomach that self-indulgent "Watch What Happens Live!" show of his...
    Me either. They're boring or painful to watch. I can't stand how he lets his wishful thinking that he can somehow 'turn' either Levi Johnston or Tom Collechio into non-stop gay innuendo which is as predictable as it is discomforting for all concerned. The pacing's so slow, so in cr e d i b l y s l o w that it's sad, really sad.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by AngloAm;3741218;
    Me either. They're boring or painful to watch. I can't stand how he lets his wishful thinking that he can somehow 'turn' either Levi Johnston or Tom Collechio into non-stop gay innuendo which is as predictable as it is discomforting for all concerned. The pacing's so slow, so in cr e d i b l y s l o w that it's sad, really sad.
    I couldn't disagree more. I find him charming, goofy, grounded, and an all-around breath of fresh air.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick;3740978;
    I wonder if they wanted to keep the catfighting out of the reunion out of respect for Kandi?
    I don't see either of those two self-obsessed people doing anything out of respect for anyone else. Plus, they had no problem screaming at each other for the cameras before and trying to put Khandi in the middle. No, something else must be up.

Quote Originally Posted by Starbucks880;3741326;
    I don't see either of those two self-obsessed people doing anything out of respect for anyone else. Plus, they had no problem screaming at each other for the cameras before and trying to put Khandi in the middle. No, something else must be up.
    I got that feeling too----- it seemed to be killing both of them to hold back but they were acting like they HAD to for some reason- suspicious!

FORT Fanatic

I just think NoNo was hit with a tranquilizer gun. Let's see if it's worn off by part 2. I'm not buying their kiss and make-up story.
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

I think that Kim's new attitude towards Big Poppa is because of her success with Tardy for the Party. I don't think that she sees herself as a one hit wonder. She thinks that she's a singer and recording artist. She told Kandi's mother that she wants to make an entire CD! She's been getting a lot of attention because of the show and the song and I would bet that she's been meeting tons of men! They may not have quite as much money as BP but now she has her own money! Of course, with her spending habits, it won't last long but she's SURE that the hits will keep on coming! BP might not be looking as good, these days, compared to the some of the younger guys that are coming on to her.

Sorry but I don't buy the fact that she & Big Poppa are broken up. He just happened to show-up during the taping. Yea...right...sure...just like he is getting a divorce.
    If Poppa's wife is living in California, that's a community property state which means she gets 1/2 so quite possibly why there isn't a divorce yet.
    Nene said something about Poppa still living with his wife & children so how is he doing this & living with 5-6 days a week?

On an even more frightening note, if Kim is looking for houses in LA, does that mean she could now be a RHW of OC????

FORT Fan

Oh man, I didn't even think about that! Icki would eat her alive.

Does anyone else think it's odd that Nene doesn't really say much about Big Poppa? For some reason I thought that Nene and Kim were the closest, and you would think that she would know the most about their relationship - yet she really avoids the topic.

Kim couldn't compete with the OC crew!

+ Reply to Thread