+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1558Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

FORT Fanatic

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

JMHO, the reunion was tame, not what we have seen all season, maybe part 2 will be better.

Sheree-very professional, acted like she was the business person, or pitching to create her empire. I just can't understand how she was not wearing her own line. Also, I think she was evassive with the "gay" question. She said I like men, but did not say I don't like women.

Kandi--difficult to watch, as it had just been 10 days since AJ's death, but I appreciate her strength and honesty.

Kim--what a mess. But, Kim becomes the whipping boy for Andy. He will press her for answers, over and over, but not the others. She's so confused on Poppa, she doesn't know what she wants, other than if he said "jump" she'll say how high. She also needs to learn the history of the wig industry. Kim seemed defensive, especially with the wine, and cigs. Also, put her nursing and waitressing money away, and saved it. Why she won't admit all the child support and alimony.

Lisa--is such a snake. Lisa looks afraid someone is going to dig deeper in her background, and call her out. She's in real-estate, but she couldn't forsee what was happening to her home, and had to do a short sale. Then she has all these big plans for the home. Ed needs a job, not another baby, and being too involved with the show. Lisa almost looked tranquilized.

NeNe--is a grown woman hiding all the wounds of her childhood, with abandonment issues she has yet to resolve. She possibly finds her father, but then says he drinks, so he's not reliable. Can't contact Curtis, because she's the child. But, the next minute she's a grown woman bullying anyone and everyone, including Andy. NeNe and Kim had to pretend things were cool, as Kim could have pressed charges against her, then where would the show be. She has been loud and obnoxious and full of herself, all season, now she wants to act demure. Please...she needs therapy to resolve her issues.
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;3739703;
    Ok, I think the opposite. I think they need someone who can control these women instead of being controlled by them. Those weren't the answers the public was looking for from Kim and Andy should have been able to get the answers out of her. He seems like an alright guy....just not a good match for the Housewives.
    I think Andy is OK on reunion specials like this, but a little of him goes a long way for me. That's why I absolutely cannot stomach that self-indulgent "Watch What Happens Live!" show of his...

OK, so the RHOA had a little staff meeting before Andy's show, agreed to try hard as can be to sing KumBaYa in unison, and did a couple pinky-promises to fake it until the cameras shut down. Not buying it.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

I read that ShaRay got primary custody of their two children
    $2,142 a month in child support, shares of three NFL retirement plans, a 2006 Range Rover Sport,
    $250,000 share of Whitfield's NFL Player 401(k) plan, and
    two cash payments totaling $775,000. If that's all she got, she's living big enough to spend it in a year; and 2k a month child support won't get her far. So where's her money coming from? She spends like a multi-millionaire, which she's not.
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Prism;3739866;
    OK, so the RHOA had a little staff meeting before Andy's show, agreed to try hard as can be to sing KumBaYa in unison, and did a couple pinky-promises to fake it until the cameras shut down. Not buying it.
    Do you know this for sure? Or just speculation? Sure seems like thats what they did!
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Speculation-- I don't know these people !!
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

I know that! I thought maybe you read something somewhere.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Actually, Kandi and Andy discussed this on his live show after the reunion. I don't remember who brought it up but it was mentioned that Kim and NeNe had made a pact before the taping to not bring up anything ugly about each other.

Quote Originally Posted by ejerzeygirl;3739645;
    How could you say it wasn't boring? It was awfull. I would rather see them screaming at each other. The point of these shows is to watch the drama. And Kim is such a liar no doctor is going to confuse a thyroid and anemia with cancer.
    I know--I dont care how she tries to dig herself out of it--she wanted people to think she had cancer. That is why she brought it up. I think she is ditzy enough to think that cancer causes hair loss and that it would get sympathy and attention, so she went with that. to be honest, I don't really believe she has a thyroid problem and anemia either (doesn't fit with her alleged symptoms). Even it she is telling the truth this time, they aren't something confused with cancer.

I also wish there was more drama in the reunion. I usually don't feel that way, but i would have been happy with an argument, ANYTHING. Sheree could have started something by not just tugging on the wig this time, but ripping it off. I also don't know if part 2 is worth it--looks like we will be subjected to Kim singing.

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;3739948;
    I know that! I thought maybe you read something somewhere.
    Oh.... well I do read a lot of stuff- I'm intrigued by this bunch- but didn't read anything about the board meeting.... and I did feel a little sorry for Andy - they stormed him; except for the segment where he drilled Skim, and even then she trumped on him some. Back to the board meeting... they must have agreed to let Skim lip-synch - or gave her the option of bringing her karaoke equipment.
    Last edited by Prism; 10-31-2009 at 10:51 AM.
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

+ Reply to Thread