+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1407Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny555;3739502;
    Andy Cohen had Kandi on his live show after the reunion. She said
    Click to see Spoiler:
    taping the reunion was really boring and that she was really surprised that there wasn't drama. Guess that ruins the "watch what happens" suspense of part two of the reunion.
    Kandi is boring herself. I thought the reunion show was good. At least they weren't screaming and yelling at each other. Kim is a hot mess. Especially when she said the waited tables and save all her money to live like she does. Yeah right....

This reunion was boring. I don't know why they have to have a part two. If I was Andy I would have yanked Kim's wig off or something, she was so rude to him telling him to 'move on..move on...' if she didn't want to answer questions.

I didn't get to see very much of this show since it is Project Runway as well but the one question that was asked of Kim about how many glasses of wine she drinks everyday, her dimissal of that question is a classic sign of an alcholic, at least fro my experience. My EX was a huge alcholic so I saw so much of him in her response.

Sheree, was it just me but didn't her shoulders come off as looking rather large & almost man-like? The necklace she was wearing did nothing but draw attention to this.

Only saw this part briefly but Lisa took a short-sale on her home????

Can't wait to get home tonight to watch this on TiVo.

I've gone through the postings here and didn't see anyone mention what I thought was the most embarrassing part of the reunion (maybe I just missed it) but Nene talking about her visit to California with Lisa. When she said that Lisa's family "Weren't EVEN Americans"!!!!!! The looks on the other women's faces were priceless! It was almost like they were enjoying Nene making a fool out of herself! When the CA episode aired I was really puzzled by her reaction. She seemed bothered to be around Lisa's Chinese relatives. What? No Asians in Atlanta? Here, this family was being so nice to her and they were excited to meet her. I don't know why (on that episode and the reunion) she kept going on about how strange it was being around all of the Asians. The not Americans comment is REALLY off the wall. Did she ask them if they were citizens? Did she make this assumption because of their race or because (some) of them may have had accents? Did she consider the black half of the family Americans and the Asian side not? My mother in law is Japanese! She was born there, has an accent AND is an American citizen! She has lived here raised a family and has been a productive member of society. I'm sure that if Nene had the pleasure to meet her she would consider her NOT AMERICA also. Of course with Nene's little pea sized brain she never realized that she was being insulting. Lisa should have jumped on her and corrected her but I'm sure that she realizes that she is dealing with a halfwit.

I caught the looks between the wives when Nene was talking about her CA trip. They were enjoying watching Nene make a fool out of herself, but then they are like that for everything. When Kim was answering Andy's questions about the wine, her house, her relationship etc. they all looked like avid, judgemental she- wolves feasting at the rotting corpse of a elk or somesuch. About the only exception would be Kandi. Such classy ladies...
    I very much believe in rescuing animals, not buying them.

Candice Bergen, on finding her dog, Lois, a terrier/basset hound mix

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;3739485;
    Kim was horrible during the reunion. She was being so rude to whatshisface....kept telling him "Move On"...it was more the WAY she said it that was bothering me. It was like she thought she was in control of the interview....but he did kinda let her. I wish they would find someone else to do these!
    I totally disagree! I think Andy is great, and doesn't let people off the hook. He keeps pushing to get the answers. I love that he asks certain questions other hosts would shy away from. Team Andy all the way! BTW, later on his 'Watch What Happens Live,' show he mentioned he really likes Kim, and he respects the way that she chooses to answer questions, without caring what others may think.

FORT Fogey

Did anyone notice Sheree's cough, right after Andy asked Kim why people doubt she is only 31 years old?

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by princess07;3739550;
    Kandi is boring herself. I thought the reunion show was good. At least they weren't screaming and yelling at each other. Kim is a hot mess. Especially when she said the waited tables and save all her money to live like she does. Yeah right....

How could you say it wasn't boring? It was awfull. I would rather see them screaming at each other. The point of these shows is to watch the drama. And Kim is such a liar no doctor is going to confuse a thyroid and anemia with cancer.

Quote Originally Posted by daiseyo;3739631;
    Did anyone notice Sheree's cough, right after Andy asked Kim why people doubt she is only 31 years old?
    I did...that was hysterical!

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by daiseyo;3739628;
    I totally disagree! I think Andy is great, and doesn't let people off the hook. He keeps pushing to get the answers. I love that he asks certain questions other hosts would shy away from. Team Andy all the way! BTW, later on his 'Watch What Happens Live,' show he mentioned he really likes Kim, and he respects the way that she chooses to answer questions, without caring what others may think.
    Ok, I think the opposite. I think they need someone who can control these women instead of being controlled by them. Those weren't the answers the public was looking for from Kim and Andy should have been able to get the answers out of her. He seems like an alright guy....just not a good match for the Housewives.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

+ Reply to Thread