+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1558Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

FORT Fogey

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3734507;
    What few clothes that were shown at Sheree's show were pretty nice. The show was compliments of Dwight; he did a fine job! The show seemed to have very little to do with Sheree...while she accepted all of the kudos.
    Sheree's a kadooz kaween.

And I'm not intimidated by her success. And did anyone notice her going off to get her fake hair glued on - even then she had to go all ghetto-hostile at Dwight "y'ain' gonna do me like that" or whatnot. She spends more time looking to be and reacting furiously at being, disrespected than practically anything else.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by daiseyo;3734646;
    There's a recent article on Essence.com about NeNe stating the producers "wrongly portray her" in the last episode. The Essence interviewer stated to her that NeNe knew about editing, and asked her why she was now upset. NeNe replied, "I know that's what they do, but the first season they didn't edit me." She went on to say, "This finale really makes me look like I'm the villain..." She concludes the interview with, "I have no desire to be a reality star, but I would love to have my own talk show. I've been offered my own reality show, but again, I have no interest in being a serial reality star."
    Does that sound like posturing for salary negotiations or what?

NoNo seems very mercurial - one moment she's as vulnerable and sweet as a little girl almost, the next she's like a particularly aggressive bull-dog with a rag, or a bull-horn maybe. She does do that whole repeat the same sentence over and over again like a school girl bit. Thought that was left on the school yard.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by daiseyo;3734659;
    One last comment from Essence.com (!)... Kandi mentions she will be performing, "Fly Above," on the Reunion show.

Essence.com: 'Housewives' Kandi, NeNe, Lisa, Sheree & Kim Sound Off on Second Season Drama
    I keep singing that song in my head and in my car I listen to it on my iPod.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Oompaloopa;3738637;
    I apologize if this was already posted but can someone tell me why Kim is looking for a house in LA and moving out of Atlanta? Chad from Bravo's Million Dollar Listing is showing her around in this clip. Kim said she has visited LA every week for the last 3 and will return again this week looking for housing.
    Better Johns in LA?

Erm, sorry: Better sugar daddies.

FORT Fanatic

Don't forget the reunion show tonight! Tune in to see Kandi, NoNo, Skim, Lisa and Sheman!
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

NutNut's hair looks cute. Looks like it's about as close to Kandi's do as she could get without going there. Not feeling Kim's wig.

People have said that they think that Sheree is pretty. Maybe I need to have my eyes tested. I find her very angular and rather masculine-looking.

I do understand Kim's thyroid issue. Low function will tak your hair out and make you gain weight; it did it to me. Thankfully, things are on the upswing now, with corrective supplemental thyroid hormone!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Kim was horrible during the reunion. She was being so rude to whatshisface....kept telling him "Move On"...it was more the WAY she said it that was bothering me. It was like she thought she was in control of the interview....but he did kinda let her. I wish they would find someone else to do these!
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Andy Cohen had Kandi on his live show after the reunion. She said
    Click to see Spoiler:
    taping the reunion was really boring and that she was really surprised that there wasn't drama. Guess that ruins the "watch what happens" suspense of part two of the reunion.

FoRTer

Of the bunch, I think Kim puts on the strongest front for self-esteem. Seemed even after that "I love me" clip montage, she still didn't get it. Oh, and I loved Andy trying to grill her about her finances; then her explaination... invested in money market accounts (?).

FORT Fogey

Kim was a rude mess. I agree - she was haughtily dismissive of Andy Cohen, in a way that should have gotten her smacked upside the head.

Loved everyone else's faces and raised eyebrows when she and NutNut tried to say they were 'all good;' for all that she's a stirrer, Lisa had it right with those two - don't take sides because suddenly! they'll make up and just remember how you were against one or the other, now both.

But after the outburst in OC, the controlled snippiness in NY, the mystery and incredible shrinking Danielle in NJ, this was a low energy bore, except when poor Kandi had to talk about the shock of seeing AJ in the hospital.

+ Reply to Thread