+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1558Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Well, I will say this: They are all full of it.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Ewwww.... yeah.... TamRAH and Icky. And the DimSomeOne NY thing. They're pretty low. These women are really generous though. Just think, they've chosen so generously to share all the ugliness of their lives, giving freely to anyone, anywhere. And every cent Bravo pays them is spent on frivolities to be made fun of--- botox, skanky clothing, restlayne, silicone, spray tan. Many of them cannot pay their rent or car payments, they lose their homes for unpaid mortgages, and they spend big on drinking parties and bling. And all this is for our snarking pleasure. What could be more kind and generous?
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

I apologize if this was already posted but can someone tell me why Kim is looking for a house in LA and moving out of Atlanta? Chad from Bravo's Million Dollar Listing is showing her around in this clip. Kim said she has visited LA every week for the last 3 and will return again this week looking for housing.

OH, and Kim said she would never use her kids for ANY reason and she tries to protec them at all cost. OK, so then why is both her and her family on the show?

Kim Zolciak -- Wigging Out of Atlanta? | TMZ.com
    Last edited by Oompaloopa; 10-28-2009 at 11:10 PM. Reason: wron link
    "Never Give Up" ~~~Winston Churchill

FORT Fogey

Is everyone on this show using their kids? Is Lisa using her baby? Is Nene using her old son? How about Kandi and Riley? And all the other housewives with children?

Hmmmm - Big Poppa has his house on the market and now Kim is looking for a new place and moving out of Atlanta, or at least alluding to the idea. Could it be she and Big/Little Poppa might be moving in together and Kim is striking while the iron is hot?

tears.and.rain -

Is everyone on this show using their kids? Is Lisa using her baby? Is Nene using her old son? How about Kandi and Riley? And all the other housewives with children?
    None of the others mentioned were in the TMZ clip making conflicting statements about their kids. Kim was the only so-called, "Housewife" in that clip and IMO, she contradicted herself - as usual.
    "Never Give Up" ~~~Winston Churchill

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Oompaloopa;3738637;
    I apologize if this was already posted but can someone tell me why Kim is looking for a house in LA and moving out of Atlanta? Chad from Bravo's Million Dollar Listing is showing her around in this clip. Kim said she has visited LA every week for the last 3 and will return again this week looking for housing.
    Supposedly, Kim and Big Poppa are broken up, and she has a new boyfriend. In an Essence dot com interview, Kim mentioned the new boyfriend lives in California. Guessing LA?

ESSENCE.COM: So what's the scoop? Are you or aren't you still engaged to Big Papa?
    ZOLCIAK: I am not engaged to Big Papa! I got a commitment ring last year and so when I got this new ring, I was led to believe that his divorce was final. Who gives someone a massive rock and makes this commitment if he wasn't serious? I found out that I was still on the same merry-go-round. If there is one thing I have discovered about myself from doing this show it is that I'm just far too trusting. I'm actually dating someone new and I'm extremely happy. He's my age, from California and cute as a button. I gave Papa almost four years of my life, so now I'm just trying to move on.

FORT Fanatic

Last night Kandi was on the Mo'nique show, and she's quite the business person. She owns a boutique in Atlanta called Tags. She also sang her song "Fly Above" and said Kim inspired it, by something she said, and the next day Kandi went to the studio and wrote it.

I tuned in late, so don't know what she said about the show, AJ, or the evil step-sisters.
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

FORT Fogey

She may have mentioned them and contradicted herself but does that really mean she's harming them or exploiting them??

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick;3732484;
    I do feel sorry for Kim, actually. She seems to have been taught her whole life to let a man take care of her and never do anything for herself. Her ex must be loaded too, because I read she is getting a ridiculous amount of alimony and child support.
    I'd only start to feel sorry for her (as in pity) if she were no longer able to find a rich man to take care of her. She seems to be doing fine in that department.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Prism;3733506;
    Skim is very hard to like, even though it's evident she has low self esteem. Who can like someone who thinks money trumps decency & self respect? Certainly not her castmates. No wonder she's insecure - no career, no education, no talent; doesn't even own her own home or car. She's struggling to "look awesome", trying to keep the slimy poppa thing going, attempting to look like a good mother by overindulging her kids instead of mothering them. Her attempts to keep up with the other RHOA are pathetic. She's too stupid to know how to go about living an honest life. Actually, she could patch together a respectable life, but she's too witless to see the eventual outcome of her current lifestyle.
    And she has an adolescent's delight in a foul mouth.

+ Reply to Thread