+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1430Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Until Nono learns to let others speak during a disagreement/conversation, and stop repeating the same thing over and over at an inappropriately loud volume, I will mute her. I wish someone she respects would teach her that is a sign of immaturity and 'Jerry Springer' type of class. (They all seem to be obsessed with being the only classy one on this show. Got news for all of them ... Kandi's the only one with class.)
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dustypants;3734609;
    Ok, so I just read that Dwight is engaged.... to a woman. Anyone else blown away?
    Yes! Completely!

How pissed do you think Bravo was that their camera's weren't around to catch this "fight" between Nene and Kim?
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Finally saw the entire finale, oh these women are a mess! Way too much attitude.

Okay, I know some "boisterous" women. Loud-I can deal with. Loud and aggressive is another thing. Sometimes a big personality is fun, but not to the point that you never know when to tone it down. Dare I say that even Sheree knows how to tone it down better than Nene. You can't take that girl out in public. I know it's not like the housewives hang out together in real life, but why would Nene keep showing up to Sheree's events and stirring the pot. Do like Kim did and call them out to lunch or something. She did it before why not now? Nene telling Kandi she owed her an apology was hilarious. For what?!! She says she never said anything about the song to Kandi, yet every time the camera is on that song is all we hear about. Frankly it's old, and I believe Kandi. Not only because I find her more credible, but frankly she doesn't care about the song one way or another. She knows that song is not getting her another plaque on her wall. Nene cannot seem credible when she harps endlessly about the song on camera. I can only remember her talking about two things this season-that darn song and her dad. That is one salty woman! She was actually kind of fun last season, had a few moments this season, but at this rate her ego is going to overtake her personality so much they're going to have to call in a priest for an exorcism to get any part of the person we saw in season one back.

I have no doubt that the argument probably went down just as Kim said. I know Kim's a honking liar but Nene is known for getting in people's faces and wagging that finger. Unnecessary! I'd slap it down too. I feel you have the right to do so when someone constantly crowds your space. She literally corners people. You can only back up so far before you throw up your hand even if it's in a defensive manner.

Sheree owes Dwight a world of thanks for making that show. As much of a divo as he is he does know how to make a production. Hell the man is a production himself! Lisa better grab Dwight next time. Still they will continue to snipe at each other. I like to see people truly support each other rather than secretly wish someone falls and gets stripped naked on the runway.

Kandi's mom was great! So proud of her! Bit the bullet and came around for her daughter. Sometimes it takes the people you love a while to come around because they worry about you so much. I know that must have been hard for her, but it's not worth alienating someone you love. If you force someone to choose enough in life eventually the may make a choice that will surprise you. I can bet that therapist had a lot to do with mom coming around. I think she may have truly benefited from speaking to a relationship professional. Even great moms need to get their relationships with their children in perspective sometimes. I'm happy for them that this thing worked itself out before AJ passed away.

Kim is just a hot flaming mess. Nothing more can really be said about the woman that hasn't already been said. I hope Kandi backs away from her a bit. She's trying to drag her into all of that smack talking she does. That is when people say "you were talking about me" even if it was another person doing all of the talking and you were just listening. Run Kandi run! It's called "guilt by association".
    Last edited by KeepItReal; 10-24-2009 at 10:37 AM.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I have a gay friend who married a woman...for insurance rate purposes, only. And then, eventually, had to divorce her. That made no sense to me, but it did to him.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

I happened to catch the rerun of 'Watch What Happens Live' with Dwight as the guest. A caller asked him if he had ever slept with women, and he answered, "Many." Andy Cohen asked him if he was "Bi," and Dwight said he was. He then mentioned he had a "fiancÚ" or "fiancÚe" (couldn't tell what gender he was referring to), but didn't want to talk about it. I actually saw this episode when it first aired, but had forgotten about Dwight saying he was "Bi."

FORT Fogey

For anyone interested, the "lost episode" of last Thursday's 'Watch What Happens Live' (there were technical difficulties, and the last episode wasn't shown) airs Saturday at 12:30 pm ET, Sun at 11:30 am ET, and again after next Thursday's Reunion.

Dwight's bi? I never would have guessed. I think these housewives get in fights for the stupidest reasons--it makes me want to pop a Valium after watching. As for Kim and Nene's fight--I really don't think kim was making it all up like Nene tried to portray. I have no doubt Nene is capable of choking her twice and I totally see it happening. I think Nene knew the cameras were on her and that is why she was acting like nothing happenend. Nene was my favorite last season, but she is becoming less and less likable.

All things considered, the Atlanta women are far superior to most of the other HW. Skim is the exception---she's a ceeepshow.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

It's a matter of opinion. I feel that these women are the worst, with Kim and Nono at the very bottom of the list.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

FORT Fogey

I think most of the OC women are about the same as most of the Atlanta women. I don't mind Kim and NeNe so much since I don't think they're mean people. They're certainly above Tamra and Vickie.

+ Reply to Thread