+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1392Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Nice to get a glimpse of AJ and Khandi without all the surrounding RH foolishness. Thanks for posting the links.
    remember to play

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

What few clothes that were shown at Sheree's show were pretty nice. The show was compliments of Dwight; he did a fine job! The show seemed to have very little to do with Sheree...while she accepted all of the kudos.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fanatic

Man, if you can sift through the Bravo Board, recent post #115 says NeNe and Sheree's homes were leased by Bravo. Lisa had lost her home to foreclosure, they had to downsize, and Kim is house shopping in California. This is reality, not just tv.
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

Sher ay is certainly not my favorite, but I have to say there were some really lovely clothes there. It was a marked contrast, IMO, to Lisa's show which featured far too many amateur looking frocks.
    Sher ay should certainly give Dwight credit for making the show a success. He may be a diva, but he sure knows about fashion and fashion shows.
    Does anyone know why Khandi and AJ did break up? I do agree with others that it was great to see Khandi's mom giving props to AJ.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

FORT Fan

Ok, so I just read that Dwight is engaged.... to a woman. Anyone else blown away?

Quote Originally Posted by dustypants;3734609;
    Ok, so I just read that Dwight is engaged.... to a woman. Anyone else blown away?
    LOL.

I guess one could say it wouldn't be the first time a gay man married a woman. There have been many through the years and certainly many that have played out in the public eye.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by chitex3;3734548;
    Man, if you can sift through the Bravo Board, recent post #115 says NeNe and Sheree's homes were leased by Bravo. Lisa had lost her home to foreclosure, they had to downsize, and Kim is house shopping in California. This is reality, not just tv.
    I also read that, and suspect it's true. Remember last season there were hints that ShaRay couldn't afford a home after her divorce. And NeNe was evicted for non-payment. I remember posting awhile back that you and I would be supporting some of the RH when they're on Medicaid. That's looking more and more likely, now that we see most of the RH are up to their ears in alligators.

Dwight's fashion show was great! Some of the pieces looked junky, but it looks like Dwight did have some of ShaRay's original pieces remade; like the white dress he finished off to make it look fashionable. He apparently let the purple frock ShaRay modeled go without fixing it. I thought it was 1970s-looking. In a bad way. Overall, Dwight saved ShaRay's ass. And I bet it pisses her off!
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

FORT Fogey

There's a recent article on Essence.com about NeNe stating the producers "wrongly portray her" in the last episode. The Essence interviewer stated to her that NeNe knew about editing, and asked her why she was now upset. NeNe replied, "I know that's what they do, but the first season they didn't edit me." She went on to say, "This finale really makes me look like I'm the villain..." She concludes the interview with, "I have no desire to be a reality star, but I would love to have my own talk show. I've been offered my own reality show, but again, I have no interest in being a serial reality star."

Essence.com Exclusive: NeNe Leakes Says 'Housewives' Producers Wrongly Portray Her

FORT Fogey

Here's a comment (on Essence.com) from Sheree on Dwight helping her with her show:

"Working with Dwight was okay, but it came off like he did a lot more than he did. He came in on the last week and had some great ideas, but I also had some people in from New York working on it already. We pulled it off and it was awesome. I saw what he was saying in the confessional and was like, "Wow, you didn't do this by yourself, honey."

Essence.com: Sheree Whitfield on 'Housewives' Castmates and Plans For Season Three

FORT Fogey

One last comment from Essence.com (!)... Kandi mentions she will be performing, "Fly Above," on the Reunion show.

Essence.com: 'Housewives' Kandi, NeNe, Lisa, Sheree & Kim Sound Off on Second Season Drama

+ Reply to Thread