+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1392Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3733119;
    "Chubby chasers" can! Not every man wants a skinny, slender woman.

I don't know if Kim would have ever thought of that

And I still think that if you believe your purpose in life is to let a rich man buy you things, you would have more rich men to choose from if you are slim.

Skim is very hard to like, even though it's evident she has low self esteem. Who can like someone who thinks money trumps decency & self respect? Certainly not her castmates. No wonder she's insecure - no career, no education, no talent; doesn't even own her own home or car. She's struggling to "look awesome", trying to keep the slimy poppa thing going, attempting to look like a good mother by overindulging her kids instead of mothering them. Her attempts to keep up with the other RHOA are pathetic. She's too stupid to know how to go about living an honest life. Actually, she could patch together a respectable life, but she's too witless to see the eventual outcome of her current lifestyle.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

FORT Newbie

Have we ever found out FOR SURE who Big Poppa is? It drives me bonkers not knowing
    Maybe it's Ted Turner

FORT Fanatic

I saw an interview with Essence(?) that Big Poppa (lee) didn't take back anything, as he put the cars, house etc. as he put them in her name. I know she mentioned the white Bentley.
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

FORT Fanatic

Forgot to add she is happily dating someone else. Yeah right.....
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

So he gave her a ring and split, huh? And, if she already has a new boyfriend, it's more about him (in his mind/eyes) than it is about her, that's for sure.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I'm so glad that Kandi's mom had a chance to try to resolve things with AJ and was willing to give him a chance before he passed away.
    Phyllis Newman.....Proof you can't turn a ho into a housewife.

^ I think that was important to be shown, for both Khandi and her mother.

Not sure why, but to me this episode felt... inappropriate is not the right word... maybe disjointed (?)... like a lot of trying to tie up loose ends and then including in the mix that footage related to AJ. It seemed like an odd episode, but I was only sort of half-watching tonight which probably played heavily into my impression.

On a snarky note: so Sheree' continues to build her empire, huh? Oprah, Martha, and now Sheree'...
    remember to play

I'm glad Kandi's Mom made her peace with AJ. I wonder why they broke off the engagement before he died? I don't doubt that Nene choked KIm 'twice', she seems to act before thinking. Sheree's fashion show: she has Dwayne to thank for that, all she seemed to care about was her hair. They showed the clothes so fast I didn't get to see them long enough to judge if they were good or not.
    Well, on to the 2-part reunion and the OC broads!

Ran across an interview with AJ. Gives insight into why he was quiet and texting so much when he first met the others. It seems he hated the show and wanted no part of it but did it to support Kandi.

He’s A.J. Jewell Kandi Burruss’s Ex-Fiancé | Welcome to S2Smagazine.com

Here's an interesting article from the same magazine.

EXCLUSIVE: Kandi talks to Jamie about AJ | Welcome to S2Smagazine.com

I'd also read along the way that the medical examiner had reported that AJ had a sickle cell anemia trait that may have been a contributing factor to his death. His family denies the trait could have had anything to do with it.

EURweb.com - A.J. JEWELL'S PARENTS RESPOND TO SICKLE CELL REPORTS: Family says the blood disorder had nothing to do with his death following assault.
    Last edited by KeepItReal; 10-23-2009 at 10:43 AM.

+ Reply to Thread