+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1406Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Let's be honest, Kim is shown so much with her kids because she has no other relationship they can display on tv (other than the friend she talks to sometimes). They focus on Lisa, Nene, and Kandi with their significant others. Sheree and her divorce drama leaves her manless, but at least she is in that steamy love affair with herself that they can focus on. The fact that you see Nene mainly with her oldest (he's the one bringing her drama right now), Lisa with the baby (we tend to forget she has two other kids who are not allowed on camera), Kandi with her daughter (mainly when they were talking about AJ because they were focusing on the new family dynamic, and very little of Sheree and her kids (which indicates to me that they are typical kids bringing no excitement to the show, good for Sheree-bad for tv), but you tend to see Kim with her daughters more often. That's out of circumstance. It's not like we're getting a glimpse of big poppa on the screen.

I have no doubt they each love their kids with a passion, but Kim wants to be a friend to her girls. She just wants to be liked too much to be effective with them at times. I did worry about what she was feeding them and I'm glad she's hired a chef. So many health problems can happen from eating too often out of a box. Genetics plays a role, so hopefully her kids are not predisposed to certain illnesses. Regardless, even if they are not in an at risk category, such risky behavior will catch up to them as adults if their eating and exercise habits are not checked.

One thing I can say about Kim, and it's more of an observation about her personality than it is a compliment, is that she seems affected by some of the criticisms of the public more than the other housewives. When she got wind of the backlash of the kids diets she did seem humbled by it. Saw her on Bonnie Hunt, she was very willing to take in what was being said. Thing is, I think it goes back to Kim wanting to be liked. I even think that's what gets her in trouble for being fake (You're so beautiful, you're so sane, you're my best friend, etc). The one thing she will never be moved to change is anything regarding her golden goose big poppa. The woman, however, lacks self esteem. She tries to purchase it with gaudy trinkets and hide her insecurities beneath 10 pounds of wig hair. Some days I actually feel sorry for her.

I do feel sorry for Kim, actually. She seems to have been taught her whole life to let a man take care of her and never do anything for herself. Her ex must be loaded too, because I read she is getting a ridiculous amount of alimony and child support.

Those poor girls are probably learning that some rich man should take care of them when they get older. Which is why I am surprised one of them has weight issues and Kim has allowed that to happen. Because we can't get a rich man to take care of us if we are fat, can we?

And NeNe, Sheree, and Lisa need to cut her a break. Yes she has said some terrible things about them and done some terrible things, but they just keep stirring up stuff and won't let up on her.

Although I feel sorry for her in a lot of ways, I still find her classless and delusional too

FORT Fanatic

Saw somewhere Big Poppa and his wife are selling their Georgia home (MTV Cribs), and have it listed for $25 mil. Also, they have no pre-nup.
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Have we ever found out FOR SURE who Big Poppa is? It drives me bonkers not knowing

No idea why I care so much
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;3732726;
    Have we ever found out FOR SURE who Big Poppa is? It drives me bonkers not knowing

No idea why I care so much
    Lee Najar (sp)?
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

Quote Originally Posted by chitex3;3732762;
    Lee Najar (sp)?
    Ahh, ok. I remember hearing this name (Lee Najjar) but didn't know if it had been confirmed or not.

Thanks!

Kim recently gave an interview to Essence magazine where she says that she and big poppa have broken up and she has a new boyfriend Real Housewives of Atlanta Kim Zolciak Talks About Her Breakup with Big Papa - Essence.com but they filmed the reunion show the other day and Andy Cohen Twittered (Tweeted?) about meeting him that day.

Oh jeez. The woman just can't stop lying!

That's what mistresses do...they lie. Have to try and cover up and preserve the cheater's reputation.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick;3732484;
    I do feel sorry for Kim, actually. She seems to have been taught her whole life to let a man take care of her and never do anything for herself. Her ex must be loaded too, because I read she is getting a ridiculous amount of alimony and child support.

Those poor girls are probably learning that some rich man should take care of them when they get older. Which is why I am surprised one of them has weight issues and Kim has allowed that to happen. Because we can't get a rich man to take care of us if we are fat, can we?

And NeNe, Sheree, and Lisa need to cut her a break. Yes she has said some terrible things about them and done some terrible things, but they just keep stirring up stuff and won't let up on her.

Although I feel sorry for her in a lot of ways, I still find her classless and delusional too
    "Chubby chasers" can! Not every man wants a skinny, slender woman.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread