+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1407Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

I read on another site about something that happened between Sheree and Kim on Ellen's show. Did someone see what happened and can you post it?? Thanks!!
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Yeah, I watched it. Ellen had all of the housewives on. It really wasn't anything big. Sheree and Kim basically wouldn't stop bickering back and forth about that arguement they had when Sheree pulled Kim's hair. It kinda looked staged to me.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3730085;
    I agree.

And Andy Cohen should not go there with NeNe....NO MAN (or woman, for that matter) WHO LOVES LIFE SHOULD GO THERE.
    Agreed! Why scorn each other for trying to cover up our insecurities??

I think NeNe, regardless of her size, should grow up. I do think she's funny, and I think she has a good heart, but I think she's catty and mean at times, and very impulsive.

I think Kim's a liar and a drama queen and quite clueless, not to mention classless, but I WILL give her this much, because I think it should be said: She is a darn good mother, and with all that money and the Nanny it would be very easy for her to ignore her children and not spend time with them, and she doesn't do that. Even if her influence will not always be the best, at least those girls will grow up with a sense of worth and being loved.

Sorry, in light of all the current drama surrounding some terrible parents, I thought someone should give her props.

Quote Originally Posted by tears.and.rain;3730721;
    Agreed! Why scorn each other for trying to cover up our insecurities??

I think NeNe, regardless of her size, should grow up. I do think she's funny, and I think she has a good heart, but I think she's catty and mean at times, and very impulsive.

I think Kim's a liar and a drama queen and quite clueless, not to mention classless, but I WILL give her this much, because I think it should be said: She is a darn good mother, and with all that money and the Nanny it would be very easy for her to ignore her children and not spend time with them, and she doesn't do that. Even if her influence will not always be the best, at least those girls will grow up with a sense of worth and being loved.

Sorry, in light of all the current drama surrounding some terrible parents, I thought someone should give her props.
    I guess that people don't always see things the same. The only thing that I've seen Kim do, with her daughters, is shop. Maybe spending some time doing some kind of real activity or exercise might show that she's a good mother. It seems(to me) that her "bonding with the daughters" time is just for the cameras and it's also there just to show us how lavish her lifestyle is. She just wants the audience to see that she can afford to go out and spent $4,000 a pop on clothes for her kid. The ONLY thing that I know about her is that she SUPER indulges her girls and that's it. They don't seem to be abused or mistreated so that's good but not harming (physically) your children doesn't make you a good mother. I would think that a lot of damage is being done to them just by their mother being on this show. The kids at school (and their parents) have probably all seen it. Kim and her daughters may be a novelty now but they will never shake the negative images left by it. There aren't many kids who would like that a nude photo of their mother was broadcast on national TV. I wouldn't want everyone in the world to know that my mother is a mistress and a drunk. Right now those girls are probably enjoying being the local celebrities but it won't stay that way forever. Once this show has ended and the cameras are gone they will just be the girls who's mother made a fool of herself on camera.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Over-indulgence is a form of child abuse, too.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by tvaholic;3731445;
    I guess that people don't always see things the same. The only thing that I've seen Kim do, with her daughters, is shop. Maybe spending some time doing some kind of real activity or exercise might show that she's a good mother. It seems(to me) that her "bonding with the daughters" time is just for the cameras and it's also there just to show us how lavish her lifestyle is. She just wants the audience to see that she can afford to go out and spent $4,000 a pop on clothes for her kid. The ONLY thing that I know about her is that she SUPER indulges her girls and that's it. They don't seem to be abused or mistreated so that's good but not harming (physically) your children doesn't make you a good mother. I would think that a lot of damage is being done to them just by their mother being on this show. The kids at school (and their parents) have probably all seen it. Kim and her daughters may be a novelty now but they will never shake the negative images left by it. There aren't many kids who would like that a nude photo of their mother was broadcast on national TV. I wouldn't want everyone in the world to know that my mother is a mistress and a drunk. Right now those girls are probably enjoying being the local celebrities but it won't stay that way forever. Once this show has ended and the cameras are gone they will just be the girls who's mother made a fool of herself on camera.
    And if she doesn't watch it, that little one is going to have a weight problem. I don't think monitors they types of food these girls eat. I'm guessing, it's whatever they want.

FORT Fogey

I don't think that the time she spends with her kids is just for cameras, nor do I think they are any more "abused" than lots of other wealthy kids.

I didn't say Kim was doing everything right - she's not. Those girls shouldn't be looking at nude pictures of their mother EVER, etc. But I do think that they know that she cares about them and that she loves them. I think she's very close to her daughters, and what I was saying that while she's probably a terrible example of a human being, they will learn from many places how a person should behave. What they will not find a substitute for is a feeling of value to their mother, and I definitely think they have that.

exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by ParkerMadison;3729792;
    NeNe was definitely around an 8 last season, so I would say she's probably a very snug 10 to a 12 this year. The fact that the camera adds and that she's constantly around 5'2 size 4 women, makes here look a lot bigger than she is.

All I can picture is her girls covering their heads with their pillows when kim & Big Poppa get their groove on. Even I am horrified at the sound; too many cigarettes & wine!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

And a lot of bad breath!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread