+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1428Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Quote Originally Posted by chitex3;3729447;
    Something else about last night, many times on these shows, the block out personal pictures, or t-shirts. Man when Kim was in her room, they surely didn't black out her nude picture with the jumbo boobs!

But, they couldn't show her real hair. Wigs, $400 a pop, and she has 30 a month. That's $12000 a month on wigs, and cigs!
    I thought the same thing about that nude picture of Kim, guess her two daughters have seen enough that she doesn't worry about them seeing their Mom like that.
    I'll bet Big Poppa is paying for all the wigs and cigs.
    So the season finale is next week and we fianlly get to see Sheree's collection, from what I saw it looks boring. There was a purple see-through blouse. Who wears those anymore? And Duane was just standing there going Ummmm, Ummm. Not good.

FORT Fan

NeNe was definitely around an 8 last season, so I would say she's probably a very snug 10 to a 12 this year. The fact that the camera adds and that she's constantly around 5'2 size 4 women, makes here look a lot bigger than she is.

Quote Originally Posted by chitex3;3729442;
    16/18, just own it. I do
    Two things come to mind when I read about her just being "big boned" and that the camera adds 10 pounds and some still thinking that she might actually be a size 8. Have you ever seen a fat skeleton? Those aren't big bones filing out her backside!!!!!! She's got some meat on those bones and it's not size 8 meat! I love a line from the movie "The Rocker" ( yes I know, not a great film ) but when the fat kid is worried about how he looks in a video he says "well the camera adds 10 pounds" and the manager says "yeah, the camera..... and FOOD". Nothing wrong with how she looks so she shouldn't lie about it. Has Andy asked her about it on his show? He should!

FORT Fogey

I think NeNe looks to be the exact size she was meant to be. She doesn't look "fat" to me, just like she's a bigger girl.

FORT Fanatic

I think she looks her size and looks fine, it's the lie about her size that is a problem.
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

FORT Fogey

Why does it matter so much if she lies about what size her clothes are???

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tears.and.rain;3730001;
    Why does it matter so much if she lies about what size her clothes are???
    I agree.

And Andy Cohen should not go there with NeNe....NO MAN (or woman, for that matter) WHO LOVES LIFE SHOULD GO THERE.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I could care less what size NeNe is / isn't. She's a hoot.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Nene is an unattractive woman who tries to make cute faces and it just doesn't work. Can't. Stand. Her. I wish we could reset our "favorite housewife" poll, as my answer has definitely changed since I voted. I know her dad would have opened up a little more if she hadn't shown up with a camera crew and the best friends' brother.

Kim, I have no respect for. None.

Lisa, grasping instigating "keep the drama going" person. Don't care for her at all.

Sheree, please. Get off my tv and take your Stuff by Sheree with you. Your best friend far outshines you in the looks department.

Kandi, I am sorry for your loss. You definitely are alone in having manners and class and I hope you remain true to your character in subsequent seasons.

Kandi's mom, I know as a mom you had reservations and I respect them. I totally think they rudely put you in a sorry situation, knowing your feelings and expecting you to "make nice" and lie about it. It would have been just as respectful to let her be skipped as she wanted. The fact that she showed up at all was a support for her daughter and should have been enough.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3730103;
    I could care less what size NeNe is / isn't. She's a hoot.
    I know, I love her too! She's my favorite! The girl cracks me up.

I didn't actually care what her size was....just wondered what people thought was her size. I think she's tall which adds to it. But I don't think she's as big as some people think.

Quote Originally Posted by mom2;3730157;
    Nene is an unattractive woman who tries to make cute faces and it just doesn't work. Can't. Stand. Her. I wish we could reset our "favorite housewife" poll, as my answer has definitely changed since I voted. I know her dad would have opened up a little more if she hadn't shown up with a camera crew and the best friends' brother.
    It didn't seem like she actually went there with the intention of meeting up with her "dad." He called her uncle to set it up so it seems to me he didn't mind him being there for the time being, but didn't want to talk details etc. I'm sure he would've opened up more....but he definitely knew the crew was coming and that her uncle would be there.
    Last edited by JustJuls; 10-18-2009 at 01:27 AM.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

+ Reply to Thread