+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1357Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

NeNe said, super-correctly, that this man who might be her father, looked like her son. No ifs, ands, or buts on that one! That is definitely her dad! The son and that man almost look like twins!

I am sure that NeNe is very conflicted over this whole lifetime situation. There is no simplicity here.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny;3729195;
    Do you know what annoys me the most sometimes; it is when the doorbell rings & the person answering the door os so surprised at who is at their door. HELLOOOO there is a camera right behind you!!! That should give you a clue!

Anyone notice when Sheree said she had the samples made to fit her size? She is a 6 on top & 4 on bottom (or vice versa) but unless she is going to personally model each outfit, just who is going to fit into these clothes? If she is a 4 on bottom & NeNe is supposed to be a size 8, ummmm that is only 2sizes different & Sheree looks ALOT smaller than Nene.
    Honestly I was almost beginning to think that NeNe was a drag queen until I saw the pictures of her as a little girl, my bad!

Any opinions on Sheree's clothes?
    We all know that NeNe is not a "Target store" 8 But some expensive 8 fit big boned women. As far as Shree's clothes look more like ready to wear you can find it at JC Penneys or better yet on-line catalog order from Chadick of Boston than boutique chic.

Quote Originally Posted by princess07;3729362;
    We all know that NeNe is not a "Target store" 8 But some expensive 8 fit big boned women. As far as Shree's clothes look more like ready to wear you can find it at JC Penneys or better yet on-line catalog order from Chadick of Boston than boutique chic.
    But Shreck says her designs are elegant and upscale

FORT Fanatic

I repeat, there is/was nothing size 8 about NoNo, not even her shoe in that high heel race!
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

Nene is a big girl. There's no shame in that. Thing is when you make a statement that can't possibly be true it makes some of the viewers at home speculate exactly how big you are. She wears it well. She should just own it instead of trying to downsize.

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

What size do you all think she is?
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;3729401;
    The camera is supposed to add 10 pounds or something. I would guess around a 12 or 14

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;3729401;
    16/18, just own it. I do
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

FORT Fanatic

Something else about last night, many times on these shows, the block out personal pictures, or t-shirts. Man when Kim was in her room, they surely didn't black out her nude picture with the jumbo boobs!

But, they couldn't show her real hair. Wigs, $400 a pop, and she has 30 a month. That's $12000 a month on wigs, and cigs!
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

FORT Fanatic

Read on Bravo board, Sheree may not return next season. Each season they replace a HW to make room for a new HW, and Sheree may be focusing on her fashions. Most thought Kandi was going to be replaced, but she has turned out to be the fan favorite, which is not sitting well with NoNo.
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

+ Reply to Thread