+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1430Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

DSC01205chablis.jpg lady-chablis3.jpg
    Lady Chablis 2 Images

Does anyone else think ShaRay looks a lot like Lady Chablis from "Midnight in the Garden of Good & Evil" movie?
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

I don't know about ShaRay, but maybe Dwight in drag?

Quote Originally Posted by Prism;3727256;
    Attachment 26215 Attachment 26216
    Lady Chablis 2 Images

Does anyone else think ShaRay looks a lot like Lady Chablis from "Midnight in the Garden of Good & Evil" movie?
    No, Lady Chablis is much prettier and more feminine
    Kocktail Kat

Just catching a bit of the Housewives marathon now and saw the episode with the alter egos. It made me remember about the drunk driving accident. AJ and Kandi's families endured a lot in such a short stretch of time. As much as I love Kandi, I'm hoping she's able to take the time away from the cameras to get through this if she so choose. They did postpone filming the reunion show so even if she did sign on for another season already I'm hoping Bravo remains understanding if she needs to back away from that obligation.

Loved tonight's epi, how all the RHOA seemed nice. Think NeNe found her dad - she has his nose- they resemble one another, I believe this is her father; hope it leads to healing. Maybe? her family/ mom's Athens house isn't really in foreclosure like they say. ShaRay might have a real fashion show, Kim & husb. are cute together. Wonder if their lives, on average, are more like this than the bad stuff they usually show.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

I just wish Nene's "dad" would've seemed happier....more excited to see her. It was all very awkward and strange. But I do believe he is her father.

Next weeks episode looks like a crazy one! Nene grabs Kim by the throat!??! Ohhhh boy!
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

I think Nene's dad (?) may have been overwhelmed by not only the cameras and a number of strangers being there (crew as well as Nene's writer). Add to the fact that he was messing around with the woman of his best friend, whose brother happens to be standing right there, and that is how this child was likely produced. Also, he could never know if she would appreciate any overjoyed type of reaction to seeing her. He also seems in poor health. I understand his taking baby steps. They both were doing so.

It was sad watching the Kandi/AJ/ Mom drama unfold knowing the circumstances now. It made even the most random things seem so poignant. I understand and like Kandi's mom, and I appreciate the fact that she was not being fake about how she felt, but it seemed very inappropriate to me for her to sit there at the party and tell this relative group of strangers what I would think is something that should be saved as a family discussion. It comes off as a bit manipulative. My paternal grandmother would manipulate the ones close to her in a very similar way. I have no doubt that it stems from a genuine love and concern, but it is very passive aggressive. It was very hard to watch Kandi seem so torn in therapy. I felt for her sitting in the middle of them, knowing that they both had valid points and yet her heart is telling her that she wants to go a certain way.
    Last edited by KeepItReal; 10-16-2009 at 08:55 AM.

FORT Fanatic

This episode was so enjoyable, little or no drama. Very interesting watching and reflecting on Kandi and AJ given the circumstances.

NeNe and the father, after seeing him, and hearing NeNe telling about her past, I feel alot of her anger comes from her past and unresolved issues. I think she wants attention and to be noticed, since her dad was not in her life, and her mom did not raise her. I don't care for her actions, but I think it explains to me some of her issues.
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

FORT Fogey

chitex3 and KeepItReal both very insightful analyses.

Do you know what annoys me the most sometimes; it is when the doorbell rings & the person answering the door os so surprised at who is at their door. HELLOOOO there is a camera right behind you!!! That should give you a clue!

Anyone notice when Sheree said she had the samples made to fit her size? She is a 6 on top & 4 on bottom (or vice versa) but unless she is going to personally model each outfit, just who is going to fit into these clothes? If she is a 4 on bottom & NeNe is supposed to be a size 8, ummmm that is only 2sizes different & Sheree looks ALOT smaller than Nene.

Honestly I was almost beginning to think that NeNe was a drag queen until I saw the pictures of her as a little girl, my bad!

Any opinions on Sheree's clothes?

+ Reply to Thread