+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1406Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Agreed.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by daiseyo;3718928;
    I think most would agree that all of the houswives are equally as catty (except for Kandi).
    Quote Originally Posted by Prism;3720323;
    Kandi is probably the most open, honest, and truly decent of all the housewives- OC, NY, NJ, Atl. So it's so very sad to know she's hurting. This should happen to Kim or Laurie Waring or Vicky Gunvalson- they actually deserve a little pain coming their way.
    I hope my earlier comment was clear when I wrote that most would agree that all of the housewives were equally as catty (except for Kandi). What I meant was Kandi was excluded from the catty bunch. Hope that came across!

FORT Fogey

Oh yeah I think that was pretty clear!

I don't think that Alex of RHONY is catty. A bit nutty, but I've never seen her do or say anything "catty" or mean. I also don't think that Jaqueline of RHONJ is catty. Interesting how each cast has at least one redeeming member besides the OC....

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by tears.and.rain;3720647;

I don't think that Alex of RHONY is catty. A bit nutty, but I've never seen her do or say anything "catty" or mean. I also don't think that Jaqueline of RHONJ is catty. Interesting how each cast has at least one redeeming member besides the OC....
    Oh, sorry. I was referring to only the Atlanta housewives. My entire post was unclear - ugh!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3719977;
    Show me the person that DOESN'T come with baggage.
    I can't show you anyone without baggage, but there are plenty of guys who don't come with four baby-momma sized suitcases around their necks.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by tears.and.rain;3720647;

Alex I think is more introspective and socially awkward than the others, but you're right; I never heard her say a nasty thing about anyone. She even tried to patch things up between Bethenny and Kelly.

Same with Jacqueline - I don't think she didn't have strong feelings but she was so terribly conflicted. It must have been terrible for her.

RHOC...Maybe wozzerface at the beginning, not Jo but t'other one, wasn't all that catty. Jo wasn't really either (too busy whining). nor was Lauri at first. Quinn was too much of an utter crashing catatonic bore of the world. The others, well come to think of it Season One was pretty sunny.

Their claws grew slowly. But long.

And they grew jungle red.

I'm wondering, since the episodes have already been taped, if they'll show any more with AJ in them?
    To Thine Own Self Be True

FORT Fogey

What a dilemma, NRH. I mean, they've probably also been edited and the available editors reassigned to other shows, like RHOC which just finished taping. Who knows. I'm glad it's not my decision. I hope Kandi and his family's thoughts are respected. One thing - she'll never be able to feel about this season as she may have envisioned.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AngloAm;3721123;
    I can't show you anyone without baggage, but there are plenty of guys who don't come with four baby-momma sized suitcases around their necks.
    I guess it all depends on what kind of baggage a person is willing to put up with, doesn't it?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

When all is said and done, these children are without a father. Hopefully, they all have someone in their lives who can be a strong male role model to them.

+ Reply to Thread