+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 404 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232464114 ... LastLast
Like Tree1357Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

FORT Fogey

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Tonight was my second episode only of the show. Before checking in I was thinking I really didn't like DeShawn based on the other episode I've seen and on the commercials. She strikes me as rather shallow. After tonight, however, I don't think she's shallow at all. While I don't think she's one to get her fingers dirty, she seems the most altruistic of the bunch.

And, I was really impressed by NeNe AND NeNe's husband. Loved both of them. I hope they don't disappoint me down the road.

I enjoyed tonight's episode. Nene is just straight up Hilarious. The ladies when they get together remind me of me and my friends. We have a "tea" party every other month. It is on a Saturday afternoon and the tea is of the long island variety. We do appetizers, sushi and catered food. We discuss our men and other crazy things.lol

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

OK, I want to come!! Sounds like a really good time!

I love how supportive NeNe's husband is of her. Now, that's the kind of man a woman should have! Positively supportive AND money!!! Sounds like a great combination to me!

Good for you, "Mr. NeNe"!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I so wanted to hear Kim sing! Now I'm really thinking she is tone deaf.
    I very much believe in rescuing animals, not buying them.

Candice Bergen, on finding her dog, Lois, a terrier/basset hound mix

LG.

I thought NeNe's husband seemed like a really good guy too - very supportive and concerned for her. He looks quite a bit older than her though.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

I can't get past Kim trying to claim the age of 29 If she is really only 29, she has been ridden hard and put away wet a few too many times. Just sayin', if you axe me -

We really need the grammar police to step up and help these ladies with their enunciation - DeShawn is the worst, it's like something is in her mouth at all times, and if Sheree wants us to believe the upper class bit she's selling - she needs to be able to pronounce "ask". For crying out loud. Also - it is j e w e l r y , people, NOT j u r y . :nono

I hope the IRS is watching the DeShawnSnowFoundation closely - it just seems a bit fishy that she is putting on this huge fundraiser for her own foundation that has empty offices and is unable to be specific as to what the $$ is spent on.

Quote Originally Posted by Margaritaville;3221538;
    I can't get past Kim trying to claim the age of 29 If she is really only 29, she has been ridden hard and put away wet a few too many times. Just sayin', if you axe me -

We really need the grammar police to step up and help these ladies with their enunciation - DeShawn is the worst, it's like something is in her mouth at all times, and if Sheree wants us to believe the upper class bit she's selling - she needs to be able to pronounce "ask". For crying out loud. Also - it is j e w e l r y , people, NOT j u r y . :nono

I hope the IRS is watching the DeShawnSnowFoundation closely - it just seems a bit fishy that she is putting on this huge fundraiser for her own foundation that has empty offices and is unable to be specific as to what the $$ is spent on.
    I noticed the exact same thing!!!! "Jury" for jewelry and "axe" instead of ask. I can't believe Kim says she is 29! Maybe 29 x 2.

Kim is 29! More like 39 if you axe me.
    I felt sorry for Nene. Her husband is wonderful, good for him for being supportive. I think this person making trouble in Nene's family just wants money from her.

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

I really am warming up to Nene. I felt bad for her when she got that letter; based on personal experience, even if you aren't close to the relative trying to guilt you into giving them money, it still stings. Her husband does seem like a great guy and willing to do whatever Nene needs to get past the is-Curtis-my-father drama. She does crack me up though--when she gets drinking, she gets loud. I'd love to see Nene and Vicki from RHOOC get together...just maybe not hear them.

As for Kim, I can believe she's 29 based on the way she acts, but not based on her looks. I was a bit surprised at how much they showed her smoking in this episode--I don't recall her smoking in the other episodes.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I've noticed that more people, than not, cannot say "jewelry". A lot of people say, "jewl-ery", or "jury". Makes me crazy since it's just not that hard. And I hate the "aks" thing as opposed to "ask". I really browbeat the kids I tutor about saying, "aks", and they seem to get a kick out of it! We have pop quizzes all of the time on how to pronounce, "ask", and I make them repeat it until they get it right!!

And I can see how serious Kim is about a singing career by how much she smokes. NOT!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread