+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1056Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

OK my bad. I missed the part where Kim said she needed to cover up her scars but a girl can only watch so many of her favoriet shows at one time.

So Kim was so injured that she just had to go to the Bahammas to recover?? From what??? A couple of cuts & a hairline fracture? Heck I had a full blown broken ankle & RESTED IT. I didn't go on vacation & swim in the ocean. Then she shows-up at Shree's party in crutches? I highly doubt you can swim with crutches. Did she worry about her scars in the sun then?

She & her friend Cori need to seriously re-think that whole bikini thing if cameras are shooting. It is one thing to wear a bikini when you are home W/O cameras but please. Kim I am in my 50's & my body is in better shape than yours & yep & I had 2 children. All that wine is not only affecting your brain but your tummy as well.

Did this woman allow her...ahem...'slightly" overweight daughter to eat a cupcake at midnight???? Then she calls for her nanny to take her to bed. What a parent! I beg you Kim....PLEASE DO NOT WRITE A BOOK ABOUT SINGLE PARENTING!

I know this is turning into a pick-in-Kim-thread but really wealthy, classy people do not put out the price of something expensive. After all of that display of jewerly apparently all she bought was that ring.

Raise of hands here...how many think that the ring she shows Khandi's Mom next week is that ring. Our poor Kimmy must believe that is her "engagement" ring.

I need more coffee.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny;3711613;
    OK my bad. I missed the part where Kim said she needed to cover up her scars but a girl can only watch so many of her favoriet shows at one time.

So Kim was so injured that she just had to go to the Bahammas to recover?? From what??? A couple of cuts & a hairline fracture? Heck I had a full blown broken ankle & RESTED IT. I didn't go on vacation & swim in the ocean. Then she shows-up at Shree's party in crutches? I highly doubt you can swim with crutches. Did she worry about her scars in the sun then?

She & her friend Cori need to seriously re-think that whole bikini thing if cameras are shooting. It is one thing to wear a bikini when you are home W/O cameras but please. Kim I am in my 50's & my body is in better shape than yours & yep & I had 2 children. All that wine is not only affecting your brain but your tummy as well.

Did this woman allow her...ahem...'slightly" overweight daughter to eat a cupcake at midnight???? Then she calls for her nanny to take her to bed. What a parent! I beg you Kim....PLEASE DO NOT WRITE A BOOK ABOUT SINGLE PARENTING!

I know this is turning into a pick-in-Kim-thread but really wealthy, classy people do not put out the price of something expensive. After all of that display of jewerly apparently all she bought was that ring.

Raise of hands here...how many think that the ring she shows Khandi's Mom next week is that ring. Our poor Kimmy must believe that is her "engagement" ring.

I need more coffee.
    So, tell us how you really feel about Kim, after more coffee! ITA
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

I no longer like NeNe after watching this past episode. She is just an evil woman picking on weak people like Kim. She needs help! The only truly nice person is Khandi. Like a lot of you have said, why is she even doing this show. She is so much better than this show. Kim is really setting a piss poor example for her girls. She needs to get a real job and stop sponging off a married man (who'll never marry you no matter what he tells you). That portrait of Sheree looked a little bit off, but if she liked it thats all that matters. I do wish I had her athletic body though. For a woman her age she has a great body.

Quote Originally Posted by chitex3;3711628;
    So, tell us how you really feel about Kim, after more coffee! ITA
    Coffee through an IV wouldn't be enough for me to have a positive view of Kim. Just because you can make babies doesn't mean you can parent children. Her solution to the fact that she is uneducated & unemployeed and apparently broke since her break-up with "Big Poppi" is to go back to being his mistress. The better solution would have been to have "BP" pay for her to obtain an education however Kim is clearly not the brightest bulb in a pack of Christmas tree lights. the woman has zero business, hair dressing experience nor the money but she wants to start a wig line. She is bringing in nanny after nanny to raise her children. Great role model, chain smoking, alcholoic mistress. If Kim thinks BP is going to still be around in 10 years she is also delusional. Shree, being older, has a better body than Kim does but excessive wine drinking & midnight cupcake eating will do that to a body no matter your age. I am serious here but she is my oldest sons age & she looks like she could be his mother. Besides who in their right minds would wear a wig to sit by a pool???

Used to really like NeNe & she does, at times, come off as a really good person. I agree with her parenting style that if you are over 18 it is either college or work. This year though I think her so-called fame has gone to her head. What is so interesting about her that she feels the need to write a book about herself but wait a second, she isn't actually writting the book herself. the confrontation with Khandi was totally uncalled for & to her credit Khandi tried to walkj away from it but NeNe had the spotlight & it needed to be shinning on her.

Lisa & Shree, mean girls just alot older. What else can you say. designers who can't pick-out fabrics, design clothes or sew them. They can't seem to even hire designers who can pick fabric, design or sew. Total wrecks both of them.

Khandi, I throught I was going to dislike her from the start but I do actually like her. She went above & beyond to help Kim although I don't for a second actually believe it is actually Kim singing that song. Is this a one & done music career? How could Kim have a singing career when she might have to sing in front of an audience? She can't sing nor can she dance w/o a pole but I see I am making this about Kim again. Maybe I need to drink wine. instead of coffee *LOL* Khandi, girl more on. You are much better than all of these women.

FORT Fogey

Lisa was (once again) stirring the pot at Sheree's party, when she first noticed NeNe and Kandi arguing. She's a slick one - and not in a "good" way."

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by candor;3711209;
    Somebody get "Tardy to the Party" out of my head!!!
    That song seems to affect everyone the same way! I couldn't get it out of my head the first time I heard it, and every time someone even mentions it, I start to hum the tune - like right now. haha Even Andy Cohen, during "Watch What Happens Live," mentioned he couldn't get the song out of his head!

Last season Nene was the most entertaining of them all to me. Of course Deshawn was the most likeable and genuine one, but the woman was so normal amongst this hot mess of a group that she was boring. Khandi is a very nice replacement, truly independent and damn talented. She killed that monologue, did a heck of a job with that song, and I just loved hearing her talk to Lisa about how she purchased that home when she was 19 and built it up over the years. She puts the other women to shame.

Nene isn't nearly as entertaining as she was last season. Obviously she's been hearing how after the first season the viewers responded to her the best, and she's drinking her own kool aid a bit too much. While I did not agree with Kim bumping Nene from the song at first, after her response to Kim I'm so glad that she did. How dare she say that the song can't do well without her on it.First of all the original songwriter came up with the concept, Khandi re-worked it into a true tune and not just a catchy jingle as it was before, and Kim provided vocals that were decent enough for Khandi to blast the machine over and make it sound like that talentless hack could really carry a tune. All in all they produced a decent song...no Nene required!

Nene has no class, and is a hypocrite to boot. She told Khandi during the argument that she doesn't have anything negative to say about her or would say it to her face, yet she was right there talking about her singing and her man the first night she met her. Unbelieveable.

The singing was Kim's dream. Kim wanted it and Khandi helped her see it through, even if it will be the one and only song she ever does (thank goodness!). Why Nene feels the need to suck the blood from someone else's dream I will never understand.True definition of a fame whore. A person like her is far better suited for the "Flavor of Love" franchise than for anything that is suppossed to represent the elite of anywhere on this planet. Honestly, she slid down in popularity and likeability faster than she slides down a pole.
    Last edited by KeepItReal; 09-27-2009 at 06:29 AM.

Kim's dreams involve sex with married men. Kim couldn't carry a tune if she tried, that's why she was so emotional in the studio. Kim Knows she can't sing and was about to be found out as a fraud. The fact of the matter is if Nene had not made fun of that ish Kim was mangling in the first place there would be no interest in that stupid song. Kim is trash and I really enjoy watching Nene dump on her.lol
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I don't like it when people are just mean to the, obviously, disabled; Kim is obviously disabled. Shame on NutNut for trying to engage in a battle of the wits with one who is only half equipped. :nono
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3712114;
    I don't like it when people are just mean to the, obviously, disabled; Kim is obviously disabled. Shame on NutNut for trying to engage in a battle of the wits with one who is only half equipped. :nono
    I can't recall a time she was ever fully able to do anything other than set on her rear and collect money from BiG Poppa. Kim suffers from loss of brains because those horrid wigs she wears are too tight. The smart person would stay away from the Pirahna,yet she continues to go around Nene, Sheree and Lisa. Lets not insult Half Wits by linking them to Kim.lol
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

+ Reply to Thread