+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 406 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363113 ... LastLast
Like Tree1392Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Quote Originally Posted by MamaC;3219254;
    You can do what you want with YOUR hard-earned money. Kim, however, doesn't have any of her OWN money, she's living on Big Poppa's bankbook.
    Nevertheless, I'm sure she worked hard for that money...

I know! That Donna Summer song has been emerging from the deep recesses of my brain!

who's gonna check me,boo? ladychat's Avatar

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

OK, so wow! That was educational! Thank you. That pic of Beyonce was hideous; that would be a malfunction of the hairpiece that I would not want to endure. Thanks, ladychat!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3218418;
    These parties are more about the parents than the children.
    prhoshay, you got that right! It's more about the parents than the children..... and these parents are gutter scum with money. In my group, we do very costly things for the children, but it looks nothing like this Atlanta bunch of grifters. My friends' girls are well educated, talented, beautiful, and learning to be gracious and caring and kind- values that my friends choose to instill in their children because it's the smart thing, the right thing to do. The Atlanta creepshow has no idea how to bring up children to be responsible adults who value education, talent, skill, even humanity for crissake. It is very sad that new money chooses to stay in the gutter. For the record, I have no children but I attend enormously lavish parties for children in my neighborhood, and their extraordiny accomplishments are plain to see. The Atlanta children are useless.

Quote Originally Posted by Prism;3219984;
    prhoshay, you got that right! It's more about the parents than the children..... and these parents are gutter scum with money. In my group, we do very costly things for the children, but it looks nothing like this Atlanta bunch of grifters. My friends' girls are well educated, talented, beautiful, and learning to be gracious and caring and kind- values that my friends choose to instill in their children because it's the smart thing, the right thing to do. The Atlanta creepshow has no idea how to bring up children to be responsible adults who value education, talent, skill, even humanity for crissake. It is very sad that new money chooses to stay in the gutter. For the record, I have no children but I attend enormously lavish parties for children in my neighborhood, and their extraordiny accomplishments are plain to see. The Atlanta children are useless.
    Sorry for the typo- I mean extraordinary.

FORT Fan

Did anyone else notice that Kim was eating a piece of her daughter's birthday cake with a knife? Yeah, that's classy.....

If that party really cost $15K then I'd say she got ripped off.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Prism;3219984;
    For the record, I do not see any of these people as "gutter scum", or "grifters". I have more respect for people than to categorize them in such a negative fashion when I don't know them. We just never know who is going to look at "us" and "ours" and choose to categorize us/judge us in a like manner. And I don't think the "Atlanta children" are anymore 'useless' than any other children. I think it's hard/unrealistic to pigeonhole people until you've walked a mile in their shoes....especially as a parent, or as members of their social groups. We all do what we do, and live as we live. As long as we are living within legal bounds, who's to say we're wrong just because somebody else is disapproving of our lifestyles.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3220215;
    For the record, I do not see any of these people as "gutter scum", or "grifters". I have more respect for people than to categorize them in such a negative fashion when I don't know them. We just never know who is going to look at "us" and "ours" and choose to categorize us/judge us in a like manner. And I don't think the "Atlanta children" are anymore 'useless' than any other children. I think it's hard/unrealistic to pigeonhole people until you've walked a mile in their shoes....especially as a parent, or as members of their social groups. We all do what we do, and live as we live. As long as we are living within legal bounds, who's to say we're wrong just because somebody else is disapproving of our lifestyles.
    I totally agree with you. I may not agree with everything these ladies do. I do however have to be mindful of the fact that they are adults and can do what they want with their money. I tend to live in a glass house at times so I am not about to throw rocks at folks.

The world is full of different types of people. I think we need to learn tolerance for people and not get our knickers in a twist because we all don't have the same morals. I live by my dads favorite line to me as a kid " Our ducks don't throw rocks at you. So don't throw rocks at our ducks"

FORT Newbie

Me and my girls were out on Cascade at the Waffle House and an entourage pulled in all up in escalades and rovers. It appeared to be Kim from the real housewives of Atlanta. This woman was with a man who looked a lot like Tyler Perry... Big Papa?

+ Reply to Thread