+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1406Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

and all the housewives have enough of an actual brain to be getting paid to be on these shows.

Quote Originally Posted by Prism;3693532;
    Well, she sure 's hale ain't a PhD UGA Athens. What I mean is that NeNe acts like she is "To The Manor Born", and her demeanor belies the story she attempts to spin. She just might have a good heart, though.... but I don't suppose Bravo would choose a RH with an actual brain.

yeah, little bree-elle or whatever her name is is very obnoxious and a juvenile diabetes case waiting to happen. she def needs to be put on a diet and put in a child's place. i don't think there is anything cute abt an obnoxious precocious kid.

Quote Originally Posted by tvaholic;3698474;
    These women bug me more and more. AT LEAST the other wives shows actually show us the women's lives. These woman must have all signed up for this show just to get their "new" careers going. Kandi is the only one that is doing what she was doing before she started or that is even qualified for her profession. A lot of celebrities come out with clothing and product lines but these women are "F "list celebrities at the best! Who really wants to say "Oh, yes this blouse is She by Sheree"! Did anyone hear her say that she wanted to arrive in a Maybach? Talk about having Champagne tastes on a beer budget! I think that these cars cost about $500,000. She's going to impress everyone with a rented car. She's all show with nothing to back it with. At least Lisa gave credit to her designer. I thought that some of the designs were pretty cute BUT What part of the designs were influenced by Lisa? We only see the wives in hoochie tops and (from what I can remember) all I saw were blouses with ruffles and high necklines. I feel bad for "her" designer, being associated with this show. Maybe this will lead to a gig on Project Runway or something else for her.
    KIM! Ahhhhhhhhh We all know that she can't sing. I did love the discussion, in the studio, with Kandi and those guys. Kandi saying that they could make anybody sound good! Kim , just like the other two, has just hired people (who actually have talent) to design and produce for them. If they all just said that they were starting companies it wouldn't bug me so much but they want us to think that they are the ones with talent. Hate it!
    Why does Kim have her kids on the show so much? Sorry, but that little one is OBNOXIOUS and as long as she is on the show (her mother's choice) I feel that she is fair game! SOOOOOOO, I would just like to say (in a nice way) that all of those expensive clothes are a TOTAL waste on that kid! She may as well buy her clothes at Target because the price of the clothing doesn't help her look one bit! Kim admitted to the new nanny (last week) that they eat a lot of junk food. Well, I just want to say that IT SHOWS! Kim, PUT THAT KID ON A DIET! NOW!

i believe she said she was a 10, not an 8. i think it is entirely possible for her to be a 10. i have several friends w nene's build and they are like sized.

whatever size she is, it looks good on her.

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny;3699322;
    I am sorry but no way is she an 8 or even a 10. I have size 8's in my closet & I would dare NeNe to try & fit into them, not goning to happen. She is an attractive woman, don't get me wrong there but nope sorry not an 8!

When Ramona of RHONY said she was a negative 00 I doubted that. Heck if you looked at her closely when she wore a tight dress you could see her tummy bulge. I weigh 100 pounds & wear a size 2 so I am calling these women out on that.
    Rachel Zoe I would beleive could be negative 00.

FORT Fan

Ok, one more thing that bugs me about Kim - why does she keep talking about wine?? Seriously, we get it. I like wine too, but I don't constantly make announcements about it. ok, rant over..

Quote Originally Posted by sweet_lady;3700816;
    I was reading on another site that Khandi and her fiance are on a break, but she's taking care of his 12yr twin daughters.

Here's the link to the article I found, hope its ok...

Kandi Burruss: "I Take The Good With the Bad" - Essence.com
    Thanks! Still my favorite lady!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by tvaholic;3699159;
    Maybe the size charts in Atlanta are kinda like dog years! You multiply it and get the sizes that the rest of us are wearing!
    TV dress sizes are the opposite of internet inches and bra sizes -- you subtract, you don't add.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Prism;3699360;
    Sha-Ray showing at last minute at Lisa's event - gotta know she was dying to see how it went down. What a dirty mouth sniper she's turned out to be. Ugly woman.

Lisa's unfinished garments - IMHO she should take Dwight's advice, instead of blowing him off.

And NeNe a size 8? More like a big 16; the woman is tall, big bones, big everywhere. She's very attractive at size 16, so she shouldn't be ashamed of her size. More important than her size is that she's really invested in getting that loser loafer son cleaned up and motivated- good for her!
    That display in front of Whomever-the-stylist (a snippy sniping old queen himself) was amazing -- she's so "smart" but her outburst just proved she was lying and ready for a fight. If she'd really been at her child's recital she'd have been more "oh, no, Whomever, no, really, I was. I just couldn't miss it. <sniff> I am so sorry you think I would miss my friend's showing - I feel just terrible."

But no. Not our She-Ray.

Lisa had so much of her self invested in that show, I bet that's why she blew Dwight off - had she been calmer she might have reacted differently. Mind you she's so conniving that I bet she listened carefully anyway. Love how She-Ray called her a 'copycat' and 'unfashionable.'

I guess if Lisa had had two years, her hems might be all done neatly and ironed. I mean, she kinda had as much time as she wanted....but....if you tell her that she'll bite your head off.

Behind your back of course.

NeNe should stop pretending to be a size 8. She's fine the way she is.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3699508;
    I thought it was interesting that Sheree was criticizing the way people were dressed at the fashion show, and she was dressed exactly like they were! She looked like she should have been making a quick run to the corner grocery store instead of to a fashion show...shame on her for criticizing! :nono
    Well, she did say that everyone there looked like they knew nothing about fashion.

And as you say she dressed just like them.

So...what can we conclude.... :wink

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by diamonds78;3700777;
    I fast forwarded through most of the hour. None of them have two brains to rub together. This is my least favorite of the housewives franchise. The show was originally intended on being a glimpse into peoples lives. This isn't real life at all. Its all an act to show how fabulous they are, they think they are real celebrities. I thought it was real housewives.
    I think three of them are playing.

Lies-a and SheRay are playing at being fashion designers.

Kim is playing at being a singer.

NeNe isn't playing; I think that she's the most authentic person on there.

Kandi isn't playing either, except maybe at being on the show. She seems somewhat disengaged, uninterested, uninvolved.

And if she's smart, she'll stay that way.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sweet_lady;3700816;
    I was reading on another site that Khandi and her fiance are on a break, but she's taking care of his 12yr twin daughters.

Here's the link to the article I found, hope its ok...

Kandi Burruss: "I Take The Good With the Bad" - Essence.com
    Thank you.

So now mummy and daddy have abandoned two of the offspring. Charming.

Laugh's on Kandi. She'll put up with it until she decides not to.

+ Reply to Thread