+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1370Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Deluded.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

There is no way NeNe is a size 10! Her chest alone looks like a 44DDD!
    Well, they say the camera puts 10 lbs on you, I just wanna know how many cameras are on her!
    Phyllis Newman.....Proof you can't turn a ho into a housewife.

can someone PLEASE explain to me why K9im insists on pulling that little lock of her own hair from out under the wig????? it looks absolutely ridiculous, esp since the texture and color do not match the wig.

Quote Originally Posted by princess07;3690037;
    The only one wearing extension is Sheree. NeNe is rocking a lace front wig, which I love on her, and Kim is rocking a straight up wig. Lisa hair is all her, which after seeing her family, I must believe is true. I love Ms. NeNe, she keeps me laughing.

good grief.

Quote Originally Posted by Prism;3690909;
    Nah, I doubt NeNe was ever a stripper. These "ladies" sometimes have poles in their homes, along with normal exercise equipment. Supposedly it's a "hot" sexy thing to do, pole-dancing exercise. IMHO NeNe - and the others - are sadly undereducated, ghetto to the max, have no idea how people of wealth and position live, but not quite low life. They're way past new money, something like wannabe almost had it, cannot keep it, might just as well be a stripper.

FORT Fan

I fast forwarded through most of the hour. None of them have two brains to rub together. This is my least favorite of the housewives franchise. The show was originally intended on being a glimpse into peoples lives. This isn't real life at all. Its all an act to show how fabulous they are, they think they are real celebrities. I thought it was real housewives.

lol, i noticed that too!

Quote Originally Posted by daiseyo;3691365;
    Did anyone notice that with Kim's "mistress" alter ego shoot, her robe was opened a little, and she wasn't wearing underwear? They pixelated the "area," but the way the robe was opened, it had to have been intentional!

uhhhh, she has said where she's
    from. and she's said she's not from the ghetto. she said she is from athens, ga.

what exactly is the "wrong side of somewhere"???

Quote Originally Posted by Prism;3692813;
    Well, NeNe had me fooled. I'm thinkin' stripper would be an upgrade for her "past life"; she's so not even middle class. It's pretty clear she is from the wrong side of somewhere but pretends otherwise - remember first season when they showed her kindergarten-like printed note, done in huge semi-literate letters, to her "father"-- it was downright pathetic. Made me feel sorry for her.

NeNe's spunk and sass are hugely entertaining, but I'd like her a whole lot more if she was honest. Say where you're from, girl, then we'll maybe be happy for you that you're where you are today.

ummmm, most of the population ain't a PhD UGA Athens . . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Prism;3693532;
    Well, she sure 's hale ain't a PhD UGA Athens. What I mean is that NeNe acts like she is "To The Manor Born", and her demeanor belies the story she attempts to spin. She just might have a good heart, though.... but I don't suppose Bravo would choose a RH with an actual brain.

Quote Originally Posted by diamonds78;3700777;
    I fast forwarded through most of the hour. None of them have two brains to rub together. This is my least favorite of the housewives franchise. The show was originally intended on being a glimpse into peoples lives. This isn't real life at all. Its all an act to show how fabulous they are, they think they are real celebrities. I thought it was real housewives.
    Yes! You are right!

I was reading on another site that Khandi and her fiance are on a break, but she's taking care of his 12yr twin daughters.

Here's the link to the article I found, hope its ok...

Kandi Burruss: "I Take The Good With the Bad" - Essence.com

+ Reply to Thread