+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1380Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3699169;
    Too funny.
    I think she's actually small on the bottom - I noticed that when she was in the shorts on the pole dance.
    It's just her top that is oversized.
    Sizes today are very different from what they were years ago, so an 8 is really not that small. It's average.
    Sorry, IMO those shorts that she had on WERE NOT a size 8! Not even ONE of the legs! Nene is REALLY tall and if she were a size 8 EVERYTHING would be smaller. She's got a round face and large arms and boobs. She wasn't an 8 last season and the first thing that I noticed this year is that she's gained a few (and a few more than that). Her weight doesn't look bad on her at all so I don't know why she would lie about it. She's a big girl, not fat ,but big!

Quote Originally Posted by tvaholic;3699183;
    Sorry, IMO those shorts that she had on WERE NOT a size 8! Not even ONE of the legs! Nene is REALLY tall and if she were a size 8 EVERYTHING would be smaller. She's got a round face and large arms and boobs. She wasn't an 8 last season and the first thing that I noticed this year is that she's gained a few (and a few more than that). Her weight doesn't look bad on her at all so I don't know why she would lie about it. She's a big girl, not fat ,but big!
    I am sorry but no way is she an 8 or even a 10. I have size 8's in my closet & I would dare NeNe to try & fit into them, not goning to happen. She is an attractive woman, don't get me wrong there but nope sorry not an 8!

When Ramona of RHONY said she was a negative 00 I doubted that. Heck if you looked at her closely when she wore a tight dress you could see her tummy bulge. I weigh 100 pounds & wear a size 2 so I am calling these women out on that.
    Rachel Zoe I would beleive could be negative 00.

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny;3699322;
    I am sorry but no way is she an 8 or even a 10. I have size 8's in my closet & I would dare NeNe to try & fit into them, not goning to happen. She is an attractive woman, don't get me wrong there but nope sorry not an 8!

When Ramona of RHONY said she was a negative 00 I doubted that. Heck if you looked at her closely when she wore a tight dress you could see her tummy bulge. I weigh 100 pounds & wear a size 2 so I am calling these women out on that.
    Rachel Zoe I would beleive could be negative 00.
    I would bet that we're going to hear more on this subject either on the show or on Andy's show. I keep picturing Nene walking with Lisa, a few episodes ago and "Baby Got Back" (and not size 8 back). I'm guessing that she's even larger than a 10. Her height, her age if she wore a size 8 she would look very thin.

Sha-Ray showing at last minute at Lisa's event - gotta know she was dying to see how it went down. What a dirty mouth sniper she's turned out to be. Ugly woman.

Lisa's unfinished garments - IMHO she should take Dwight's advice, instead of blowing him off.

And NeNe a size 8? More like a big 16; the woman is tall, big bones, big everywhere. She's very attractive at size 16, so she shouldn't be ashamed of her size. More important than her size is that she's really invested in getting that loser loafer son cleaned up and motivated- good for her!
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny;3699153;
    Did I really hear Nene correctly when she was at Kim's wig party when she said she was a size 8? SERIOUSLY...an 8??? If she is an 8 then I guess I am in baby sizes. Sheesh!

Ok quick question...who is the worst singer Kim or Heidi Pratt?
    I think she left the 1 or 2 out in front of that 8, more like 18! NoNo is no 8!
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by tvaholic;3698745;
    Well, she's VERY successful at looking like an idiot!
    Man, Lisa's stylist put Sheree in her place. She looked like an idiot pretending she has been to her sons' concert. Please Not She by Sheree, she would never miss an appearance. It was the green eyed monster, and her language proved it!
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I thought it was interesting that Sheree was criticizing the way people were dressed at the fashion show, and she was dressed exactly like they were! She looked like she should have been making a quick run to the corner grocery store instead of to a fashion show...shame on her for criticizing! :nono
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fan

I agree prhoshay! That was exactly what I was thinking - who shows up to an event like that wearing a hoodie (a She by Sheree hoodie, of course).

I finally got around to watching the episode, I think Nene said she was "a size 10, but could be an 8 if she wanted to..." I wouldn't have guessed her to be 10, but maybe it's the camera that's adding the weight? I don't necessarily think she looks large, but she is a big woman, and I think she looks very proportionate given her height.

And Kim... sigh, what to say that hasn't already been said... That dress at her wig party was awful. Just because one can where that type of thing, doesn't mean they should. I just think she's not that intelligent... can you imagine being one of her patients from her "nursing days"????

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Maybe she was a "Naughty Nurse", you know, with the stilettos, partially buttoned uniform and all? I just don' see her having the brain power or desire or awareness that nurses usually possess.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

I'm not sure if I should hate Sheree and Kim or feel sorry for them. They both seem lost.

+ Reply to Thread