+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1558Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Note to Kim: Nene is not your friend

TVA,
    I hate to be mean spirited, but I have to agree with you on Kim's daughter. That little girl needs to start exercising and stop all the snacking because she is much too big for a kid her age and she's subjecting herself to a lot of illnesses like diabetes.
    Lisa and Sheree are so in competition with each other that it's not fun to watch. Why can't they just try to be more supportive of each other? They pretend to be friends, as they stab each other in the back.
    This is probably why these 2 are my least favorite on this show.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by beesknees;3698509;
    Note to Kim: Nene is not your friend
    Note to all the Atlanta Housewives: None of the others are your friends.

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3698512;
    TVA,
    I hate to be mean spirited, but I have to agree with you on Kim's daughter. That little girl needs to start exercising and stop all the snacking because she is much too big for a kid her age and she's subjecting herself to a lot of illnesses like diabetes.
    Lisa and Sheree are so in competition with each other that it's not fun to watch. Why can't they just try to be more supportive of each other? They pretend to be friends, as they stab each other in the back.
    This is probably why these 2 are my least favorite on this show.
    Kims daughters both seem spoiled and with not very good social skills..the oldest one seemed to be overbearing at some event, maybe last year? The youngest one should exercise now. Kim admitted to the fact they all eat fast food every night of the week. Now that it has aired she says they hired a chef and are learning to eat at home and eat balanced meals.

Quote Originally Posted by misslada;3698533;
    Kims daughters both seem spoiled and with not very good social skills..the oldest one seemed to be overbearing at some event, maybe last year? The youngest one should exercise now. Kim admitted to the fact they all eat fast food every night of the week. Now that it has aired she says they hired a chef and are learning to eat at home and eat balanced meals.
    Thanks, MissLada, this is my first season watching these ladies, so I don't know much about their history.
    I didn't know they ate fast food daily - Yikes!
    Am glad to see they're now eating regular food.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by melrose place;3698526;
    Note to all the Atlanta Housewives: None of the others are your friends.
    Word. Caught the Housewives on the "Bonnie Hunt" show today & she asked the wives if there were any true friendships among them. I believe Sheree said "No!"

Quote Originally Posted by tvaholic;3698474;
    Did anyone hear her say that she wanted to arrive in a Maybach?

KIM! Ahhhhhhhhh We all know that she can't sing. I did love the discussion, in the studio, with Kandi and those guys. Kandi saying that they could make anybody sound good!
    Yes, I heard the Maybach line. Thought it was quite funny coming from the mouth of Sha-Ray whose main goal in life is to get a "some six figure" - was that what she said? - divorce settlement.... because, um, that's all she has going for her.

Kim's singing: anyone figure out what the teaser for next week is about, showing Kim flailing and passing out or something? I figure she faked illness to get out of singing at the studio meetup.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Quote Originally Posted by Prism;3698647;
    Yes, I heard the Maybach line. Thought it was quite funny coming from the mouth of Sha-Ray whose main goal in life is to get a "some six figure" - was that what she said? - divorce settlement.... because, um, that's all she has going for her.
    The thing that always bugs me about the show's opening is when Sha-Ray says, "People are intimidated by my success." Um...success at WHAT?

Quote Originally Posted by Prism;3698647;

Kim's singing: anyone figure out what the teaser for next week is about, showing Kim flailing and passing out or something? I figure she faked illness to get out of singing at the studio meetup.
    I was wondering that too. I think that you might be right with your assumption. I was also thinking that she gets way to drunk while trying to build up a little nerve.
    These women sure throw a lot of parties for themselves. They should stop putting all of their time into party planning and spend some time actually doing something.

Quote Originally Posted by lobeck;3698720;
    The thing that always bugs me about the show's opening is when Sha-Ray says, "People are intimidated by my success." Um...success at WHAT?
    Well, she's VERY successful at looking like an idiot!

+ Reply to Thread