+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1477Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007;3692937;
    I don't understand women who hang out with people who don't like you. Kim is really and truly dumb.

I think the show makes them do things together. I doubt if she volunteers to go hang out with Lisa or Sheree. It's probably different with NeNe because they were friends before the show started.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Prism;3692813;
    Well, NeNe had me fooled. I'm thinkin' stripper would be an upgrade for her "past life"; she's so not even middle class. It's pretty clear she is from the wrong side of somewhere but pretends otherwise - remember first season when they showed her kindergarten-like printed note, done in huge semi-literate letters, to her "father"-- it was downright pathetic. Made me feel sorry for her.

NeNe's spunk and sass are hugely entertaining, but I'd like her a whole lot more if she was honest. Say where you're from, girl, then we'll maybe be happy for you that you're where you are today.
    Athens, Georgia
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick;3693076;
    I think the show makes them do things together. I doubt if she volunteers to go hang out with Lisa or Sheree. It's probably different with NeNe because they were friends before the show started.
    NeNe's friendship for Kim doesn't even seem to be consistent. Who is so desperate that they need "friends" like that in their lives? Kim, I guess.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by chitex3;3693122;
    Athens, Georgia
    Well, she sure 's hale ain't a PhD UGA Athens. What I mean is that NeNe acts like she is "To The Manor Born", and her demeanor belies the story she attempts to spin. She just might have a good heart, though.... but I don't suppose Bravo would choose a RH with an actual brain.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Quote Originally Posted by diamonds78;3691126;
    I saw Nene in an interview the other day I think it might have been on Extra and she said absolutely she used to be as stripper. That men like strippers and there was nothing wrong with it.
    I saw that too. She mentioned that when she was a single mom and no childsupport, she had to make money and being a stripper she could bring in $500 in one night.

Quote Originally Posted by misslada;3694593;
    I saw that too. She mentioned that when she was a single mom and no childsupport, she had to make money and being a stripper she could bring in $500 in one night.
    Aw, I think I've made the wrong career choices.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by chitex3;3692199;
    I agree..just wonder why she denied it also.
    Probably the producers of Bravo told her to hold back so that Bravo can make a big to do on another show. Keeps the rating coming kind of thing.

Out of all of the housewives, I love NeNe because even though she cusses, get in your face, whatever. She has the kindest heart and can adapt well in any situation you put her in. She is going to come out making more friends than ever. Elderly people especially adores her because she reminds them what life use to be and how much fun they had in the past. Just a free spirit.

Nene is still my favorite, too. I get the impression that when she "puts on airs", she's doing in a sort of tongue-in-cheek way (as opposed to my least favorite character Sheree'). Something was mentioned upthread about Nene's education. I don't think "book smarts" is her strong suit, but I do remember (maybe it was last season?) that her oldest went off to college and seemed like an admirable guy. That has to be due in part to Nene's handiwork. We always want better for our children, and I give her credit for changing her family tree, so to speak.
    We're all just walking each other home. ~ Ram Dass

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Sheree always looks like she smells something unpleasant.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3696030;
    Sheree always looks like she smells something unpleasant.
    Probably herself!
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

+ Reply to Thread