+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1326Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

I don't like seeing "my" little Kandi crying, in the scenes for the next show. If it's because she's realized that her fiance is a dog, then I guess it's worth it but if one of those other women have upset her, I'm flying to Atlanta and kicking some --- Maybe I'll take care of him too ,while I'm there!

FORT Fogey

For some reason, I'm thinking the reason for Kandi crying has to do with a nephew dying? I think I recall that from the preview when I saw it last week?? If I'm wrong, I'm sorry! Ugh, I think I need to try to catch the preview again.

Quote Originally Posted by daiseyo;3688460;
    For some reason, I'm thinking the reason for Kandi crying has to do with a nephew dying? I think I recall that from the preview when I saw it last week?? If I'm wrong, I'm sorry! Ugh, I think I need to try to catch the preview again.
    Now that you mention it, it does sound right. I remember something about that. Thanks!
    Last edited by tvaholic; 09-03-2009 at 12:18 AM. Reason: add on

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by meemee2000;3681987;
    What makes you think they are on welfare? I don't remember hearing that on the show. Did I miss something?
    That's why I said "If they are on welfare...."

I'm very careful not to know things I don't know.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by KeepItReal;3682163;
    As for Kandi and Kim....I guess Kandi has to hang with someone on this show to honor her contract. Who among them would YOU choose to be around? The outcast who you may get away with only having to deal with her, or the dysfunctional package deal that are those other three. She seems to be willing to decide for herself what she believes, which is awesome, but the others don't seem to be giving her much to work with. The way they were eager to break up her conversation at the party with Kim was uncalled for. They need to grow up.
    I think Kandi also said that she could relate to being the outcast; she felt she was the outcase in Xpose. I really like Kandi.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by tvaholic;3688166;
    OOOOOH YEAH! Her voice has been altered BIG TIME! She almost sounds like a ROBOT! There are a couple of joke videos that say that they are the THE video. The one that I listened to had a black and white picture of her and the song just played. Read the comments! Some of them are pretty funny. We all know one thing for sure, if she ever has to perform it in public, she WILL be lip syncing ! I CAN'T WAIT! Can't you just see Kim dancing around on a stage, holding a microphone! I'm sure that she's been practicing in front of a mirror with her hairbrush!
    She did sound like a robot, and a male one at that - they took her flat tenor and made it a baritone but at least in key and on note.

What got me (and I'm peculiar about this) is the lyrics - they're inane and silly. I know it's a bouncy pop song but it's trying to tell a story. And failing.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

By the way, the group Kandi was in is "Xscape".
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Last year I liked NeNe, but this year she is all about the camera..she acts silly all the time and all of her actions are very 'over the top'...I think she plans to somehow get a career out of this...but I just wish she wouldn't just act for the camera. I think NeNe wears a wig too. No biggie if she does, but what is the big deal about Kim wearing one and the rest of them get wigs or extensions..?

Quote Originally Posted by misslada;3689994;
    Last year I liked NeNe, but this year she is all about the camera..she acts silly all the time and all of her actions are very 'over the top'...I think she plans to somehow get a career out of this...but I just wish she wouldn't just act for the camera. I think NeNe wears a wig too. No biggie if she does, but what is the big deal about Kim wearing one and the rest of them get wigs or extensions..?
    The only one wearing extension is Sheree. NeNe is rocking a lace front wig, which I love on her, and Kim is rocking a straight up wig. Lisa hair is all her, which after seeing her family, I must believe is true. I love Ms. NeNe, she keeps me laughing.

Last nights show was boring! It was nice to at least see that the women seem to be getting along better. So far, anyway.

+ Reply to Thread