+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1587Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Nene showed her ... lack of character ... again when she dissed Kandi's singing. Talk about jealous to the bone. No one gave Nene the props she thought she was entitled to when she sang a bit before, so hell will freeze over before she acknowledges anyone else's gift.

She's my least favorite. I'm not impressed by her "bam!" behavior, her ability/compulsion to talk over people instead of courteously giving everyone else the right to have their opinion heard. She's a broken record who has trouble coming up with different things to say.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by meemee2000;3681987;
    What makes you think they are on welfare? I don't remember hearing that on the show. Did I miss something?
    I posted a few pages back a story on the Bravo Board that only one mother said she was not collecting welfare, while the other children were. My point was is he really taking care of them finanically.
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by tvaholic;3682180;
    I didn't like the insults about Kandi's singing either. She can insult Kim's voice all she wants but I don't like her picking on Kandi. Notice that Dwight DIDN'T jump in on the insults. It made me like him more.
    I think Dwight baited her, kept making fun of the word fiance, and him texting all night. I didn't care for Dwight or NoNo's insults. Dwight is bucking for the next "housewife" spot, or Ed. JMHO
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

Quote Originally Posted by chitex3;3686691;
    I think Dwight baited her, kept making fun of the word fiance, and him texting all night. I didn't care for Dwight or NoNo's insults. Dwight is bucking for the next "housewife" spot, or Ed. JMHO
    Oh yeah, Dwight had no problem letting us know what he thought of the fiance. He mentioned the texting and something else (can't remember) but he did say that Kandi seemed like a nice girl and I liked that.

FORT Fanatic

And who is NoNo to call someone ghetto. Yes, I know the origin of the word, but I know exactly the way NoNo meant it.
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

Quote Originally Posted by chitex3;3686706;
    And who is NoNo to call someone ghetto. Yes, I know the origin of the word, but I know exactly the way NoNo meant it.
    OH!! I must have missed that. Who was she calling ghetto? Too funny.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

FORT Fanatic

NoNo was speaking about Kandi. It was one of those personal interviews on the show. Please!
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

well I read somewhere (cant remember where) that bravo is searching for gay men in atlanta to revolve a show around. Wonder if Dwight was the start of this?
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

It shouldn't be too hard. I heard that Atlanta is somewhat of a gay mecca.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by chitex3;3686706;
    I agree with NeNe. Kandi is just a little more on the down low with hers. I compare Kandi's hidden ghetto right up there with Whitney Houston when she was with Bobby Brown.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

+ Reply to Thread