+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1406Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

FORT Fanatic

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Quote Originally Posted by NJ EJ;3679228;
    Please stay on topic and stop with the personal attacks -- it's a great way to get this thread closed down.
    Please! Too many threads have been closed. Let's get back to RHOA!
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

I'm a mom with 2 teen girls ... and I totally agree with Kandi's mom. I also think as far as the leaving the photo shoot that mom was put in a position that she should not have. Kandi was way out of line by trying to gently force mom into a situation that she admitted would give her hope that one day mom would be okay with the relationship. I think, from what we've seen of AJ's tv personality, that he seems like a likeable guy. So was my ex husband, and so was my ex brother-in-law. They are hilarious and fun to be around. But that didn't make them stick around and fight to stay married.

Kandi so far is the most likeable one in the whole group. The rest of them would do well as regulars on Jerry Springer. And I mean all of them this season. DeShawn is exempt.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

I struggle to watch this show. It wasn't too bad last year but now it's just a bunch of yelling and screaming and who hates who.....sort of like high school-part 2
    I'm just as guilty of going off topic at times but when a person or people start acting like their opinion is the only one that counts or make generalizations about people, places or situations of which they have no direct knowledge, it gets difficult to stay quiet. Especially when they see that someone does not agree with them, to keep re-posting the same issue in different words will not change someone's mind. If it is for clarification then o.k. I assume these forums are to let everyone vent their opinion about the show not their views of the world in general.
    "Lucy...you got some splainin' to do." Ricky Ricardo

I liked last nights show. There was no public fighting, swearing and screaming. It was nice to see Lisa and Nene visiting Lisa's family and everyone being nice to each other for a change. I don't think this 'relationship' between Kandi and Kim will last. Kim seems to use people for what she wants.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by buttahfly;3677341;
    i think KID is the key word here. he made some bad choices as a KID . . . shouldn't taint him for life, esp if he is being a father to those kids.
    After the first mistake he didn't learn but went on to do it five more times.

And apparently in quick succession.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by buttahfly;3678047;
    whatever, as long as he loves and cares for his kidds, i could give a hot damn how they were created. there are plenty of children that were created the "right" way that are unloved and abused. the concept of "family" is fluid, ever changing, and reflective of that community.
    If he's left them on welfare, he's not, by definition, taking care of them.

I found myself enjoying last night's show, too, much for the same reasons straycat mentioned. I realized early into the episode that my enjoyment coincided with a lack of Sheree' ... then she had her segment, but it wasn't that bad. I am anxious to see the results of their alter-ego photoshoots. Usually I wonder why any professional would be a part of these crazy reality shows, but this may be a good one (if the portfolio he was showing Nene is any indication).
    remember to play

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3678108;
    Show me a boy who is a mature adult at 18, and I'll show you a magic trick that is not a trick. Neither one exists. It's no secret by the way, everyone knows it. Women usually know that; just ask some. Women mature more rapidly than men. Having married one, having raised one, having worked around a bunch of them....they never fail to prove that fact.
    There were four stupid women in this person's past life.

Quote Originally Posted by straycat80;3681817;
    I liked last nights show. There was no public fighting, swearing and screaming. It was nice to see Lisa and Nene visiting Lisa's family and everyone being nice to each other for a change. I don't think this 'relationship' between Kandi and Kim will last. Kim seems to use people for what she wants.
    I didn't like seeing Kandi out with Kim! I kept thinking "No, Kandi stay away from her, she's bad"!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I can't wait to see Kandi's reaction to Kim's CD! Kim was determined to smear Lisa in Kandi's eyes last night. I'm glad to see that Kandi likes to make her own decisions. Also got a kick out of Kandi ordering herself a Shirley Temply with orange juice, while Kim went for the wine. Smart woman.

Did NeNe remind anyone else of Aretha Franklin last night, appearancewise?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread