+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1428Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

I think our dear Kandi just wants to get MARRIED. All I can say is, be careful of what you wish for.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3678332;
    I think our dear Kandi just wants to get MARRIED. All I can say is, be careful of what you wish for.
    Amen! Surely, there's one decent man out there for her.
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by tvaholic;3678071;
    My favorite thing was when she said that they needed to find the shooter because she "Needed Closure". This woman sounded like she never completed grade school and she knows about needing closure? Obviously something she learned off of the TV.
    That's an unfair statement to say, IMHO.

Quote Originally Posted by daiseyo;3678344;
    That's an unfair statement to say, IMHO.
    Personally, I had never heard of the term "closure" before I started hearing it on TV but it's usually a term that experts (or doctors) make about patients. They might say, "finally there is closure for him/ her", not in the context that this woman made it. That being said, I'm not a person who feels that that's it's OK to reproduce like bunnies and not worry about how the kids are going to be fed. I don't expect everyone to agree with me. I like to think that more people tend to agree that it's best to be responsible just by the fact that most people don't have 10 children (by different fathers or mothers). They have the amount that they can be responsible for. Sure, some of the people who have 10 are responsible parents but MOST are just careless.

I wonder if Kandi marries AJ, will the state consider the wife's income where is considers the amount of child support the State is paying for all his kids...

FORT Newbie

According to Bravo board, 5 of the six are on welfare. He pays no child support. His name is Ashley Jewell, and some say he is a "street pharm."
    I hope this is not true! A sad cycle that continues generation after generation. Just like the idiots on Maury/Jerry Springer:

Maybe Lisa can introduce Kandi to some of Ed's friends

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by LandOfTheLost;3678608;
    I hope this is not true! A sad cycle that continues generation after generation. Just like the idiots on Maury/Jerry Springer:

Maybe Lisa can introduce Kandi to some of Ed's friends
    Lisa has enough of her own problems.
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by tvaholic;3678453;
    Personally, I had never heard of the term "closure" before I started hearing it on TV but it's usually a term that experts (or doctors) make about patients. They might say, "finally there is closure for him/ her", not in the context that this woman made it. That being said, I'm not a person who feels that that's it's OK to reproduce like bunnies and not worry about how the kids are going to be fed. I don't expect everyone to agree with me. I like to think that more people tend to agree that it's best to be responsible just by the fact that most people don't have 10 children (by different fathers or mothers). They have the amount that they can be responsible for. Sure, some of the people who have 10 are responsible parents but MOST are just careless.
    I'm not disagreeing nor agreeing with your opinion on how many children one should have. IMHO, I felt your comment on the person using the word 'closure' was unfair.

Quote Originally Posted by daiseyo;3678657;
    I'm not disagreeing nor agreeing with your opinion on how many children one should have. IMHO, I felt your comment on the person using the word 'closure' was unfair.
    Sorry, You're probably right, my bad.

Please stay on topic and stop with the personal attacks -- it's a great way to get this thread closed down.

+ Reply to Thread