+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1392Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Aside from the six kids/four baby mama drama, Kandi and text boy have not been in a very long relationship. Didn't she say that they've only been together for under a year? Like six or eight months?

Another thing......years ago I worked with a woman who married a guy who was divorced and had two sons with wife #1. This co-worker was ticked that HER income got combined with his income to determine how much child support he had to pay to his ex-wife. If this is the case in GA, then Kandi's income would be added to text boy's income to pay out to those six kids.

I don't know what Kandi is thinking. I kind of have to side with her mother on this one. Don't marry this dude just yet. Wait at least a year, possibly two. Get to know him better. Get to know those six kids better. And get to know their mothers better too. They all come along with that "I Do!"

Quote Originally Posted by MamaC;3677816;
    Aside from the six kids/four baby mama drama, Kandi and text boy have not been in a very long relationship. Didn't she say that they've only been together for under a year? Like six or eight months?

Another thing......years ago I worked with a woman who married a guy who was divorced and had two sons with wife #1. This co-worker was ticked that HER income got combined with his income to determine how much child support he had to pay to his ex-wife. If this is the case in GA, then Kandi's income would be added to text boy's income to pay out to those six kids.

I don't know what Kandi is thinking. I kind of have to side with her mother on this one. Don't marry this dude just yet. Wait at least a year, possibly two. Get to know him better. Get to know those six kids better. And get to know their mothers better too. They all come along with that "I Do!"
    Mt advise to Kandi is get to know SOMEONE ELSE better!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by tvaholic;3677243;
    Yikes! He was never married to any of the other babymoms? I repeat..... Yikes! I already didn't like him,BUT NOW!
    According to Bravo board, 5 of the six are on welfare. He pays no child support. His name is Ashley Jewell, and some say he is a "street pharm."
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

FORT Fanatic

Other stories, Kandi dated Jermaine Dupri (janet's man) and had a long relationship with Gerald Levert. Riley's father is Russell "Block" Spencer.
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by chitex3;3677993;
    According to Bravo board, 5 of the six are on welfare. He pays no child support. His name is Ashley Jewell, and some say he is a "street pharm."
    If that's true...

I knew it. It was obviously going to be so.

The good taxpayers of Georgia are doing his job for him. Disgusting. Parental responsibilities indeed. Involved with his kids indeed.

She's a fool if she marries him. She may get what she deserves but Riley deserves better.

Some jewel of a man this person is.

If this is true. Can somebody PM me the citation?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3677631;
    Just because you can make a baby does not make you an adult, nor does your chronological age.
    By the law being 18 does. Arbitrary sure but when you're 18 you're legally responsible for yourself. It's no secret by the way, everyone knows it.

It like shooting somebody; if you're old enough to do adult things you ought to be old enough to accept adult responsibilities.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by AngloAm;3678013;
    If that's true...

I knew it. It was obviously going to be so.

The good taxpayers of Georgia are doing his job for him. Disgusting. Parental responsibilities indeed. Involved with his kids indeed.

She's a fool if she marries him. She may get what she deserves but Riley deserves better.

Some jewel of a man this person is.

If this is true. Can somebody PM me the citation?
    I read it on the Bravo message board. I'm not tech savy, and their board can be hard to follow, as they talk about "too" many things.
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

FORT Fogey

I found it hard to follow - 61 pages of photographs, jpegs of bars and such. Other sites I am not allowed to cite are also reporting the same thing.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by AngloAm;3678019;
    I found it hard to follow - 61 pages of photographs, jpegs of bars and such. Other sites I am not allowed to cite are also reporting the same thing.
    I think it starts on episode 4 pg. 45, post 881. They also have some links. I'm teaching in a few minutes, but I'll get back to you later.
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

Gee wiz! WHAT A SURPRISE! I'm shocked! NEVER would have expected it! I would bet that the 4 baby mamas weren't the only things that Kandi's mother knew about him. I sure hope that Kandi doesn't marry him. How long ago was this show shot? Seems like they would have done it by now if they were going to.

+ Reply to Thread