+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1406Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

If I had a daughter, I used to tell my friends that I would drill it into her head to find out what his credit rating is!!! They would all laugh at me and tease me about it, but I believe that a man's/woman's credit rating tells a lot about how they live their life, and their character.

Check His Credit Rating, Kandi!!!!
    After that, she can make a better decision on whether she really wants to hitch her wagon to his "star"....or if this is trouble looking for a place to roost? If his credit rating is in the toilet, he's going to bring her down...guaranteed or your money back! She can always give him time to get his act together and then reconsider, if she insists! Her daughter deserves that much, at the very least.
    Last edited by prhoshay; 08-24-2009 at 07:53 PM.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3677446;
    If I had a daughter, I used to tell my friends that I would drill it into her head to find out what his credit rating is!!! They would all laugh at me and tease me about it, but I believe that a man's/woman's credit rating tells a lot about how they live their life, and their character.

Check His Credit Rating, Kandi!!!!
    After that, she can make a better decision on whether she really wants to hitch her wagon to his "star"....or if this is trouble looking for a place to roost? If he credit rating is in the toilet, he's going to bring her down...guaranteed or your money back! She can always give him time to get his act together and then reconsider, if she insists! Her daughter deserves that much, at the very least.
    Good one! I'm going to start drilling it into my daughters head today!

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3677352;
    ...We don't know what the case is.
    Having 6 babies, one at a time, doesn't make him seem like the smartest tool in the shed, but we don't have all the facts, either.
    Speaking for myself on the baby mama issue, I don't care what the facts are; why, where, how, whatever. It's their lives. The interesting thing is that Bravo hires only dimwits for these RH shows; and it's damn entertaining! I love hearing them say how important they are, and seeing/hearing on tape how lowlife they really are. Don't we all know that people of position and quality would never lower themselves to be connected with any RH show?
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Quote Originally Posted by tvaholic;3677454;
    Good one! I'm going to start drilling it into my daughters head today!
    Lol here, 'cause I had a friend who told his daughters when they bring the guy home, have him ready with a financial statement and a sperm count. Maybe there's some sense in that old joke?
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Adults shoud even get a credit score from/on whomever they think they are interested in! Privacy, be damned! Even if I had to hire an impartial third party to get it!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by buttahfly;3677262;
    lol, so what abt all the shotgun marriages that are chock full of abuse? i'd much rather he be a dummy that stayed unmarried and didn't use protaction than a dummy that got married just bc the chick got knocked up and is now beating the wife and kids all the time bc he hates his life.
    l
    How about not creating kids in the first place - there's a plan.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by buttahfly;3677341;
    i think KID is the key word here. he made some bad choices as a KID . . . shouldn't taint him for life, esp if he is being a father to those kids.
    It doesn't taint him for life.

He wasn't a kid. He was over 18. Also, if you have functioning gonads, you're biologically an adult.

And I said - I could accept all this with one kid. Not six by four women.

It's not tainting him for life. But does it make him a good dad for Riley?

And whomever else may come along.

Just because you can make a baby does not make you an adult, nor does your chronological age.
    Last edited by prhoshay; 08-24-2009 at 09:43 PM.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by buttahfly;3677341;
    i think KID is the key word here. he made some bad choices as a KID . . . shouldn't taint him for life, esp if he is being a father to those kids.
    The kids aren't 'bad choices' - they're lives that are here today.

Six of them with part of the time of a part-time dad.

How can he afford to drive a car? Eat? I hope he's living off Kandi in a way, because he shouldn't have much of his own. Everything he makes should be going to his SIX children.

I don't get it. I just don't get it. Maybe because I'm gay but then the consequences of unprotected sex for me can be little more final. True I never had to worry about creating a baby. (Imagine how rich I could be if I had.)

But everything we do has consequences. At least if I were to contract HIV I'd be the only one dealing with those consequences. There are ten people dealing with the after-effects of him. Six of whom had no say in the matter.

How can he even have emotional space for Kandi - he's still connected, in a very real and proper way, to four other women? Where does Kandi fit in? Where does Riley going from being the only one to one of seven?

I just don't get it. Surely Kandi could do better.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Prism;3677441;
    Anglo, I do agree with you that it's (should be) nothing to hide.........but..... A close friend of mine is usually bald- not all the time - due to stress she thinks. In our society, however, she has found it difficult to deal with. People in general are very cruel, and you wouldn't believe the mean comments she gets from random people in the mall, coming into her place of business... it's horrifying and it is a problem.
    That's awful. I am proud of my sister-in-law's mother for battling breast cancer surviving, and going about bald or with only a scarf.

She fought for life.

+ Reply to Thread