+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 404 FirstFirst ... 51919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 4039
Like Tree1357Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

FORT Regular

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

One of the women said (I think it was NeNe) that their get-together was successful... I didn't see how. Kim was with the kids, she didn't talk to anyone, nor did anyone make an effort to discuss what was happening. To begin with, I think these get-togethers are pointless. If you don't along, OK, keep it moving. But I guess these are the types of things you "plan" when you have too much time on your hands.

I said at the end of last season that Lisa is a snake, and last episode yet again confirmed that. "Let's go over there and see what they're doing!" This coming from a 38 year old woman... I cannot imagine anyone from my mom's circle of friends saying that. With all these rumors going around that supposedly Kim started, I think quite the opposite. Lisa and Sheree like to plot and I don't trust anything these two women say.

FORT Fanatic

I thought Kim looked better without the make-up than I thought she would have. In my book, Lisa, Sheree and NoNo make no sense whatsoever with their behavior. They are too petty. This whole season has been about what happened last season. I like Kandi, but come on, this dude spent the whole time texting, and mom spent the whole time trying to get away from him. At the restaraunt he and Kandi had nothing to speak about.

Whose mother calls, and says bring NoNo with you? And another thing, Kandi looks older than 32 to me, not that she is bad looking.
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

[QUOTE=norealityhere;3673108;] When all you notice on a woman's face is her makeup, then it's obvious that it's overdone.
    : Well said!

princess07
    you are totally right....I forgot about the OC drinking thing and the newspaper on NY.
    The table flip was not that long ago and I still forgot that...I'm pleading old age....just had another birthday...LOL
    "Lucy...you got some splainin' to do." Ricky Ricardo

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Gandolf 5;3673483;
    princess07
    you are totally right....I forgot about the OC drinking thing and the newspaper on NY.
    The table flip was not that long ago and I still forgot that...I'm pleading old age....just had another birthday...LOL
    Well happy belated birthday! Join the "Can't remember s*** club! (CRS)
    I'm a proud card carrying member!
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

Thanks chitex3
    I've been in that club for awhile myself....couldn't even remember the name of it...that's how bad it's getting...
    I'm also glad I'm not alone.
    "Lucy...you got some splainin' to do." Ricky Ricardo

[QUOTE=daiseyo;3673020;........ ...... I wonder what her "real" hair looks like? I was under the impression that she wore the wigs b/c she had either lost her hair or was losing it to Alopecia, etc. I guess she just doesn't like her natural hair? I can't imagine wearing a wig if there isn't a "real" reason to.

And they don't call it HotLanta for nothing. It's steamy hot down there in the summer. Pathetic that she's willing to be ungodly miserable for that look, which really is a little too horsey IMHO. Unless she is bald, in which case, geez, that is a problem. But....Big face, big hair, big body, cheesy clothing; all too out there.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Quote Originally Posted by tvaholic;3668272;
    Yeah! Go to West Hollywood! "Dwights" are a dime a dozen! I've had too many "Dwights" in my life to find him that unique or charming. He's OK but I don't wait for his screen time.
    .... well, I've never had a Dwight in my life - think I'd blow my brains out if I ever needed that kind of creepiness for a friend. There's something way too odd about him, and I don't mean being gay (I'm fine with that). He makes my skin crawl, or whatever that saying used to be.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Quote Originally Posted by Prism;3675143;
    .... well, I've never had a Dwight in my life - think I'd blow my brains out if I ever needed that kind of creepiness for a friend. There's something way too odd about him, and I don't mean being gay (I'm fine with that). He makes my skin crawl, or whatever that saying used to be.

I was thinking the same thing. There is something eerie about him, like he might not even be human. He is creepy to me too and it has nothing to do with his sexual orientation.,
    Sometimes right back where you started from is right where you belong.

I totally agree. Something aint right.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

+ Reply to Thread