+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 406 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060110 ... LastLast
Like Tree1392Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

LG.

Re: The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Kim may have known that this would give this dude unwanted exposure, but how else would she get enough attention to be discovered as the world's next great country singer?

I wanted to slap her at that birthday party for giving her daughter that purse after she'd just bought her a Louis Vitton purse a week ago (which I'm sure also cost more than many people make in a month). Just consuming for the sake of it. And telling her daughter to act grateful - how would the daughter have ever learned grace when her mom is more of a friend and a bank account than a mom to her.

Lisa Wu is my favorite as she seems to have ambitions and dreams and goals besides how many stupid purses can I buy.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

I saw that online yesterday - and he allegedly pays her $350,000.00 per year. Prostitute much?

FORT Newbie

Oh, if you have last night's episode on your TiVo/DVR, you can see his name, Lee, on her list of text messages, saying "Miss You" and "Missing You"... when Kim and her friend Cori are standing and texting Sheree outside Blue Genes (Brielle's fashion show). Pause your recording... it's easy to see his name! Oh this man's poor wife!

Sooo classy!!!

LG.

it would be rather poetic justice if this dude's wife divorces him and takes all his dough after Kim goes on this show to expose herself. Then she could be out her $350,000 a year. Whereever will they get the money for purses?
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

And the ridiculous pairs of shoes! Sheree has 1,000 pair?? And the black and while ones definitely weren't new; you could see by the soles that they had been worn!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by LG.;3217671;
    it would be rather poetic justice if this dude's wife divorces him and takes all his dough after Kim goes on this show to expose herself. Then she could be out her $350,000 a year. Whereever will they get the money for purses?
    And did you see the 3 or 4 diamond bracelets on Kim's 11 year old daughters arm? Plus she had a cell phone, tons of sweets, and a $2000 cake and the daughter didn't even appreciate it. Kim would have done better by giving the $18,000 she spent on this unappreciated b-day party to the Make A Wish Foundation instead. That would have sent a better message to her daughter instead of greed and gluttony.

Quote Originally Posted by MamaC;3217597;
    ---------------------------

Real Housewives of Atlanta Family Drama - E! Online

Real Housewives of Atlanta Family Drama
    Wed., Oct. 8, 2008 2:39 PM PDT by Marc Malkin

The drama on Bravo's new The Real Housewives of Atlanta series began long before the cameras ever started rolling.

Lisa Wu Hartwell, one of the five women showcased in Bravo's latest Real Housewives incarnation, tells me she was hoping to have all three of her children on the show, but her ex-husband, late-'80s R&B hitmaker Keith Sweat, has gotten in the way.

Hartwell and Sweat have two sons together, 13-year-old Jordan and 11-year-old Justin. "He didn't sign a waiver," Hartwell complains. "He's like, 'Lisa, it's nothing personal. I just really don't know how they're going to edit and if they're going to make you look crazy. I just don't want the kids to be, you know, overexposed or anything.' "

Hartwell doesn't buy it. "They asked their dad if could they be involved, and he [said] no," she says. "It could have been a Disney show and I don't think he would have signed it."

An email sent to Sweat through his official website has not been returned.

For now, Hartwell appears on the show as if she only has one child, one-year-old E.J., her son with her current husband, NFL player Ed Hartwell.

So why such a strong desire to have cameras follow her 24/7? Put simply, it's business, baby.

"It was great exposure," Hartwell says.

Not only does she have her own successful real-estate firm, but she also owns children's clothing company Hart 2 Hart Baby and the jewelry line Wu Girls. And that's not all. She's an aspiring actress, painter and writer.

She credits an old friend, Tyler Perry (yes, that Tyler Perry!), with inspiring her to follow her dreams. Years ago, after they collaborated on a couple of projects (Perry directed a play that she wrote), Hartwell says Perry called her one day to say he was giving up on show business because he was done with the struggling.

But after they chatted, Perry decided to keep going. "I use that story often when I'm trying to encourage others," Hartwell said. "You have to stay passionate and just stay focused and not say, It's not going to happen."

Wonder if that determination will change her ex-husband's mind? I have a feeling not.

----------------------------
    I don't blame Keith Sweat one bit for not letting his boys in on this thing. Too many people these days are throwing their kids in the spotlight for whatever reason. I don't care whether his kids want to do it or not. The show is about the "housewives", mention the kids all you want but we don't need people blogging about what sorts of kids they are or how they look or what they wear. Exposing them to all of that is so unnecessary.

OMG. And I thought "real.." couldn't scrape lower. These horse faces and all that money. And not an IQ above 70 in the bunch. My gag reflex is working overtime. Notice the trial house manager who gave it a try for a few days turned down the job cold? Did you see the looks on her face when the husband & wife had no clue how a civilized household would be run. Again, OMG.

One other thought - these are people that you & me will be supporting with our tax dollars later on. They'll all be in Medicaid nursing homes, getting hosed down once a month and being fed out of a gruel pot.

+ Reply to Thread