Closed Thread
Page 1 of 440 123456789101151101 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New York City

FORT Fan

The Real Housewives of New York City

These women actually make the Orange County housewives desireable. Maybe this is a regional issue, but i cant stand these women...I cant find one single positive thing about the New York Housewives...So what do the rest of you think?

Re: The Real Housewives of New York City

Well, I always thought the "ladies" from the O.C. show were rather fake and ditzy, but these NYC girls, in my never to be humble opinion, are fake, ditzy, pretentious and UNBEARABLE!!!!
    "Well-behaved Women Seldom Make History" Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

"Always shoot for the moon. That way, even if you fall short you are still among the stars!"
    (Don't remember who said this, I just like it )

The one who has to shop with the husband, doesn't want to ever have to live in the suburbs, and has to have her children speak French gets on my nerves the most.

The other blondie, who thinks she is such hot stuff, really isn't all that she thinks she is. IMHO. Her daughter shows more maturity!

I watched the first episode and won't be back for more. I know way too many women like this and the last place I want to see them is in my home.
    CYA

well these ladies make the OC women look like paupers. The only one I can tolerate is Lu ann.

Quote Originally Posted by jaymes4u;2828773;
    These women actually make the Orange County housewives desireable. Maybe this is a regional issue, but i cant stand these women...I cant find one single positive thing about the New York Housewives...So what do the rest of you think?
    I agree with you 100%! And the title "Real Housewives" is sooooooooooooooo very far from anything even remotely "REAL" !

Oh I love watching this crap. It's kinda entertaining and a good laugh. These women are not as surgically enhanced as the O.C. wifes, some of them need it though. These women try to hard to impress people with their money and social ties. They are making fools out of themselves. I think they are all from humble beginnings and four of them married old and/or ugly rich men. The single woman, who's a chef, has a short, bald, rich boyfriend but I don't think he'll marry her. Especially after she makes fun of him being bald.

FORT Fan

i think a little surgical enhancment may be a good investment for a few of these women...can you say dentist, the one who speaks french has somer teeth (some are here, some are there)...if these women are the best that millionair men from nyc can get then they need to relocate...and those accents.....omg....just kill me now!

This show is NOT Real Housewives, it is "Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous"......I only watched the preview and could not stand to hear one more word out of that crazy eyed, spastic Ramona's mouth....YUCK! She makes Vicki from RHOOC look like she is on Valium!!! That woman may have money but it is a shame it couldn't buy her some class!!...and when the one with the "bilingual" children said "I NEVER want to live in the suburbs!" and made that totally disgusted face, well I DO live in the suburbs of NYC and she can bite me!!.....I do think Luann has class and style but I would not call her a housewife....and the one, I think her name is Bethany, she isn't married, doesn't have children, lives on her own...WHY is she on here? I know RHOOC had Jo but when the show first started, at least she was living with her fiance and he was trying to turn her into a housewife.......I did not watch anything other than the preview and will not be tuning in to this show......Bring back the OC ladies!!

Based on every review I have read, even our NY radio station totally slammed these women and said "if you are going to watch this show, be prepared to be angered, annoyed and insulted", I don't think this show has much of a fan base or much of a future......the OC women were at least "fun" to watch (and easier to look at if you ask me!!).......Bravo missed the mark on this one!!

Closed Thread