Closed Thread
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New York City

Princess Del Obstreperous LilyBetencourt's Avatar

Re: The Real Housewives of New York City

Quote Originally Posted by tvaholic;2922276;
    Fransois (or however you spell it) needs to drop into Ramona's friends office and have something done about those bags under his eyes. His five years are showing!
    I am shuckling... no I am in tears you truly nail it

I know some people will hate me but frankly the kid is truly awful looking - I have kids and when my son was born he was the most hideous looking kid I was horrified - he had jaundice and was premature - I refused to allow anyone but my closest family members to come and see me or HIM.... He is now a gorgeous brunette blue eyes 5'11 - 14 y.o. varsity football player - so I know UGLY CHILD WHEN I SEE ONE I admit ugliness on my own child SO I FEEL QUALIFIED - while FRancoise he may grow up to be better looking than his ugly parents RIGHT NOW he resembles them very well in their lack of appeal and beauty - so the bottom line is HE IS UUUUUUUGLY
    Last edited by LilyBetencourt; 04-16-2008 at 12:19 PM. Reason: grammar still a disaster but it was worse

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by livjack;2922686;
    Any resolution on whether that brat is a "genius?" I think I missed the end of that scene.
    I have a degree in child psychology and taught at an exclusive private school for many years and I can assure you that kid is NOT a genius. He seems developmentally normal but not very well-socialized. Even if a party is for families, parents should have enough sense to know kids that age can't usually sit still and be quiet for very long. At the very least, they should have brought a coloring book, puzzle or even a Gameboy to keep him entertained once he'd eaten. If he couldn't behave, they should have called the au pair or just taken him home. The other kids, however, seemed extremely well-mannered and polite at dinner, which is awesome.

LuAnn continued to impress with her charity work; you can tell she's very involved and that's cool. Jill's awesome; I can't even fault her for the materialistic comments because frankly, if you're wearing something designer and expensive, you WANT people to notice it. I'll say it again: Bethenny needs to lay off the sauce. She had a drink in her hand in almost every scene and I'm willing to bet that nasty comment to Jill was the result of too much booze (and P.S., If one of my "friends" talked to me that way, they wouldn't see me for two days afterwards. On the third day, they might be able to see me a little bit, out of the corner of their right eye). The only thing I can say about Jill is that she ought to be more assertive and not let her friends get away with that s***. Also, the boyfriend seemed disinterested and wtf, why wasn't HE checking out living quarters with Bethenny if he's that interested? Ramona is just gross and the dress she was wearing at the party did her no favors. Her husband is a babe, though.
    Last edited by Marleybone; 04-16-2008 at 01:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Poohtz;2922268;
    Do you suppose this means that Jill's friend's school turned them down too, even though they are in dire need of students?
    Oh Poohtzie ...the truth is that they CAN NOT AFFORD PRIVATE SCHOOLS -- it is not just the tuition - there are fundraisers , clothing, parties and else these fools are not only ugly, mediocres, had terrible taste in clothing even when they could get nicer stuff in Century 21, SYMS and Daffy's and even Burlington for Christ Sake - They are totally BROKE

Quote Originally Posted by Jptopmodel8;2922309;
    lol ok this episode was great...ok first off LuAnn just went higher up in my books when she cared about hurricane Katrina...i mean the president doesn't even care, but she does......
    I was actually quite impressed NOT ! As for someone who hold the charity so close to her heart - meaning you know who they are what they d o and how they go about business and you know the key players - her friend the founder of the charity needed to - for the first time- introduce the Director of Operations of the Charity - someone who had worked for it SIX YEARS!!!! so I wonder how something so close to her heart kept her away from the operations Director - the link between benefactors and benefitiaries- not knowing who the hell she was -

I know charitable people. volunteers. philantrophist and Leprose is not one of them THIS WAS A PHOTO OP - VIDEO OP
    Last edited by Marleybone; 04-16-2008 at 01:38 PM.

FORT Fanatic

How sick is this? I stayed up until 3am just so I could watch this stupid show. Where have my values gone?

Quote Originally Posted by Poohtz;2922263;
    Can anyone please tell me how the IQ testing went?
    We had something come up and I totally missed the show. I have no clue when they will replay it and I am sitting on pins and needles. So is Frannie a genius or not???
    It wasn't an IQ test at all.
    It appeared to be a standard evaluation test most kids get before entering kindergarden.
    He did fine, I guess.
    He wasn't really tested on anything beyond what a kid his age should know.

Quote Originally Posted by Poohtz;2922946;
    How sick is this? I stayed up until 3am just so I could watch this stupid show. Where have my values gone?
    I love this show IT is such a pleasure o see the mess even if scripted

My values are nonexisting I watch it over and over and laugh heartily

Quote Originally Posted by tvaholic;2922317;
    I think that little Frankenstein was just giving Ramona a look at what she looks like to everyone else! She makes Alex and Simon almost seem n-n-n-n-normal!
    I agree. I think she behaved poorly AGAIN at holiday party..and imo WORSE than the little bratty Frankenstein, because she's an adult.

Quote Originally Posted by taffina;2922949;
    It wasn't an IQ test at all.
    It appeared to be a standard evaluation test most kids get before entering kindergarden.
    He did fine, I guess.
    He wasn't really tested on anything beyond what a kid his age should know.
    Actually the center where the kid was tested offers a range of tests , they are as you mention it, to enter Kindergarten and iF gifted be placed in pull out groups to allow the child to continue at his own pace- these tests are nit mandatory they are by choice of the parent and usually do not make much of a difference in a public school where kids gets tested again in 2nd grade and then given recommendations for Gifted and talented programs , but they are crucial in private schools for admission to be considered when everything else failed

Nevermind.

Closed Thread