Closed Thread
Page 96 of 440 FirstFirst ... 468687888990919293949596979899100101102103104105106146196 ... LastLast

Thread: The Real Housewives of New York City

Re: The Real Housewives of New York City

Quote Originally Posted by Poohtz;2922263;
    Can anyone please tell me how the IQ testing went?
    We had something come up and I totally missed the show. I have no clue when they will replay it and I am sitting on pins and needles. So is Frannie a genius or not???
    Based on what we were shown? Not so much... The gentleman doing the evaluation did NOT look impressed AT ALL And why was Alex carrying Franswaaaah to and from the appt? He can sing in multiple languages but hasn't mastered walking with mom? I don't get it...

Oh yes... I wanted to jump through the television screen to stop Franswaaah from terrorizing Jason's dinner - that will never.be.okay..ever...

I absolutely LOVE Jill more and more each week! I will miss seeing her more than any of them, but it seems as though she and Bethenney really bonded, and I think that's great!

Okay folks. Let's be honest and face it! Bravo is laughing it's collective head off at all of us right now. They have totally been having us on! This whole thing has been a satire, pure and simple. When you look back at the various episodes, and especially tonight, it is quite obvious that much of this is loosely scripted, but scripted nonetheless. The scene tonight with that pasty faced kid running around screaming relentlessly with an "I'm having the time of my life look on his face, because an adult (read production staff) told me to do it," said it all for me. Folks, like it or not, we have been, may I say willingly duped, and we knew it all along, but hey the ride was a blast. Can't wait for the "reunion" show!
    Last edited by Susan Elizabeth; 04-16-2008 at 02:21 AM. Reason: Punctuation
    Susan

Why would you bring a 4 year old and 2 year old to a dinner party at 21? Even though the party began at 6pm most 4 & 2 year olds cant last past 7 or 8 pm at the latest. Alex and Simone are clueless losers. They are sending Francois to public school because obviously they cant afford the tuition. I am shocking myself by admitting that I think Bethenny hilarious and everything is so true that comes out of her mouth. I love how she said Alex should take her issue with "gender equality" to Capitol Hill!!! Too funny! I cant wait for the reunion, I hope someone confronts Alex about her rotten kid's behavior. She totally lacks respect for her hostess and the other guests.

FORT Fan

Great episode! So many hilarious and cringe-worthy moments!

Poor, poor Jason......his burger got killed by a kangaroo-wielding burgercidal munchkin. My hubby was practically hyperventilating at the waste of a $30 burger. I couldn't stop laughing at how emotional he got over watching that scene.

Looks like this is one Bravo reunion that won't bore us. Oh yessssss..........stomp your obnoxious ass outta there, Ramona!

FORT Fanatic

Elwww....little Francois is so gross and disgusting (at the psychologist's office). Why DID she have to carry him?...

Romona prefers botox - she stays away from the "knifes". And feels that if you take care of yourself you can look younger than your "chronical age". Now we know (if we didn't already) why Jill tells her at the reunion "you're like an idiot".

Is there anybody that believes she had her hair styled by a professional for the dinner at 21? No NYC hairdresser that she could afford would ever do that style.

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger;2922357;
    Why would you bring a 4 year old and 2 year old to a dinner party at 21? Even though the party began at 6pm most 4 & 2 year olds cant last past 7 or 8 pm at the latest. Alex and Simone are clueless losers. They are sending Francois to public school because obviously they cant afford the tuition. I am shocking myself by admitting that I think Bethenny hilarious and everything is so true that comes out of her mouth. I love how she said Alex should take her issue with "gender equality" to Capitol Hill!!! Too funny! I cant wait for the reunion, I hope someone confronts Alex about her rotten kid's behavior. She totally lacks respect for her hostess and the other guests.
    Because Bravo always wraps up their housewives seasons with a get together for all involved.
    CYA

I definately see another reality show for Alex and Simon. This time it will be Super Nanny. I can see little Francois rolling drunks by the age of thirteen if they don't put a stop to his displays of "creativity". I can't believe parents would allow their children to behave that way. And, RaMOANa, RaMOANa, RaMOANa. Being outspoken should not mean being rude and obnoxious. Don't they have charm schools in NYC?

FORT Regular

I thought the whole episode was great!! Simon and Alex still creep me the hell out. And what was that hideous little brown suit she put on Francois for his apptitude testing. And I totally cracked up when Simon was trying to explain cancer to 4 year old! Although I will give Simon credit for one thing he seems to be the only one that shows Johan any kind of affection. At the dinner party I thought Alex looked exceptionally craptastic. That had to be the ugliest outfit. Hope that wasn't some expensive frock she bought in St Barts!! And that child of theirs needed an butt whooping for the way he acted at that dinner party. Had myself or my brothers behaved that way in public when we were younger my parents would have made sure we knew we were being bad. Luann helping the Katrina victim was really sweet and I think showed a really genuine side of the countess. I loved Bethennys reaction to that creepy Mr Clean guys gift of lingerie. That guy makes me throw up in my mouth a little. I want to know why Jason though with all the money he makes could not have got her some nice jewelry from Tiffanys or something? I mean Lia Sophia?!?!? I have a woman at work that sells that stuff and while it isn't cheap it is not some high end stuff. I love Jill I think she is great and thought it was hysterical when her and Brad were pranking Allyson on the phones at work. And Ramona, oh Ramona!! That lady is a joke. I feel bad for her daughter and husband. I can't wait to see the reunion show!!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger;2922357;
    Why would you bring a 4 year old and 2 year old to a dinner party at 21?
    Because it was a production arranged "wrap" party, and the producers wanted all the family members there?

These posts have been more fun than the show itself!

I'll tell you, that kid and that burger...uggghhhhhh! No excuse for that. Parents just standing by doing nothing!. Maybe Frahnswuaa was telling his parents he needs some of that red meat because he's anemic. Maybe he was using an ancient tribal sign language (that he's picked up along the way in all the international travel) instead of Latin.

Also: I need to know the same thing asked in an earlier post: Any resolution on whether that brat is a "genius?" I think I missed the end of that scene.

Closed Thread